XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Get ConsoleUtil and look in your console after you have opened racemenu, XPMSE logs there everything for a clean log if something went wrong.

Thanks, that was good to know. Although I have to admit that reading the log is tricky.

Groovtama: incorrect XPMSE2 skeleton on actor: (XPMSE version 0.000000). XPMSE2 features on actor disabled

Groovtama: incorrect XPMSE2 skeleton on actor: (XPMSE version 0.000000). XPMSE2 features on actor disabled

Groovtama: XPMSE2 successfully detected on actor: Irilethe. Have a nice day!

Groovtama: XPMSE2 successfully detected on actor: Irilethe. Have a nice day!

Groovtama: XPMSE2 successfully detected on actor: Irilethe. Have a nice day! ( :D )

I try to get the magic nipple mod working, and the skeleton file in that mod (XPMSE X.93ar50) works. But if the latest skeleton includes the nodes in racemenu it would be super handy (moving the position of nodes via slider instead of tinkering with the skeleton.nif). It's a total mystery, however, what could override that section as I have installed these files today :s

I had so many problems trying to get this skeleton to function properly without bricking my Body Meshes/Textures. Oddly enough, after I uninstalled RaceMenu and it's components from your skeleton subpackages, everything seems to work just fine...

Why exactly is RaceMenu a requirement for a Skeleton? Should I expect huge problems later on down the road despite everything finally working as it should be?

Here's a modified Module Config that makes the installation of the animations and the Race Menu plugin optional. You need to unpack the mod, replace the file and repack everything again.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4zyk1rsos03zyqr/ModuleConfig.xml

Like I said to the first one posting such crap, dumb fucking idea to do, there is a reason you have to choose one thing and not none. There is the single option that does not overwrite default animations. And you can disable the system in racemenu.

I had so many problems trying to get this skeleton to function properly without bricking my Body Meshes/Textures. Oddly enough, after I uninstalled RaceMenu and it's components from your skeleton subpackages, everything seems to work just fine...

Why exactly is RaceMenu a requirement for a Skeleton? Should I expect huge problems later on down the road despite everything finally working as it should be?

Because you choose the weapon positions in racemenu, and the alternative animations with it, if you do not install racemenu, you can't use different weapon positions like in the old version because there is no racemenuplugin active with no alt animations because you shouldn't tick the exta FNIS option on, so you are bound to use defaults. What is equal to using just the nifs and the hkx.

Here's a modified Module Config that makes the installation of the animations and the Race Menu plugin optional. You need to unpack the mod, replace the file and repack everything again.

Like I said to the first one posting such crap, dumb fucking idea to do, there is a reason you have to choose one thing and not none. There is the single option that does not overwrite default animations. And you can disable the system in racemenu.

The thought of not using Race Menu at all still doesn't cross your self righteous mind, it seems.

The thought of not using Race Menu at all still doesn't cross your self righteous mind, it seems.

Dude, it's his mod.  He can do what the hell he wants with it.  If he wanted to be ECE specific and not RaceMenu, he could have if he wanted to.  His choice was to use RM because (I assume) it allowed him to do what he wanted.  If you don't like it, basically - tough shit.  If all you want is the skeleton, just open the downloaded file and copy the skeleton where you want.  Simple.  Using the installer, leave everything as the default, the only extra steps you need is to select 'single' instead of 'dual' and disable the RaceMenuPlugin.esp after installing if you are not using RM.  Again, simple.  In FNIS, don't select the Patch for the Animations.  Again, simple.  I personally don't use the weapon placement features.  If you are using MO, it's even easier because once you install the mod, you can dbl-click the mod and move the racemenu esp into the 'optional' section, therefore it won't be in your mod list.  Again, simple.

If you don't like it, basically - tough shit.  If all you want is the skeleton, just open the downloaded file and copy the skeleton where you want. 

I just posted a modified configuration for the installer that makes choosing even easier.

The two persons cursing and calling names are you, and him.

If you don't like it, basically - tough shit.  If all you want is the skeleton, just open the downloaded file and copy the skeleton where you want. 

I just posted a modified configuration for the installer that makes choosing even easier.

The two persons cursing and calling names are you, and him.

Hmm, didn't see any "name-calling"  ("crap","dumb fucking idea" - not truly "name-calling", and absolutely no "name-calling" in my post).  As far as "cursing" - well, sorry to hurt your delicate sensibilities with the phrases "hell" & "tough shit".  How about "heck" & "tough noogies" instead?  That better?  And while calling someone "self-righteous" may not technically be "cursing" or "calling names" ... wait, isn't calling someone "self-righteous" basically calling someone a name? ... well, if not, it's just as rude and insulting.  So get off your high horse, buttmunch  :P .

Dude, it's his mod.  He can do what the hell he wants with it.  If he wanted to be ECE specific and not RaceMenu, he could have if he wanted to.  His choice was to use RM because (I assume) it allowed him to do what he wanted.  If you don't like it, basically - tough shit.  If all you want is the skeleton, just open the downloaded file and copy the skeleton where you want.  Simple.  Using the installer, leave everything as the default, the only extra steps you need is to select 'single' instead of 'dual' and disable the RaceMenuPlugin.esp after installing if you are not using RM.  Again, simple.  In FNIS, don't select the Patch for the Animations.  Again, simple.  I personally don't use the weapon placement features.  If you are using MO, it's even easier because once you install the mod, you can dbl-click the mod and move the racemenu esp into the 'optional' section, therefore it won't be in your mod list.  Again, simple.

That people would do the thing srayesmanll said crossed my mind, I told anyone to disable the esp so far, and not tick the fnis racemenu patch and install the inis I still provide in the legacy folder.

Did it cross your mind that unsupported means that I do not care anymore if someone has installed it, because it conflicts with a requirement, and that the requirement means that I make it easy to install it in a way that all features work in the most easiest way?

But yeah we need a installer that installs the mod in a way by default that leads to a t-pose when you tick on the fnis patch by mistake, and it is undectable for me because I made sure that the files are not missing.

Did it cross your mind that unsupported means that I do not care anymore if someone has installed it,

That. Right there. That's the extent of your good will and solidarity. Suddenly you decided to remove support for a popular mod because "you don't care anymore", even when the skeleton still works without the supposedly unavoidable "requirement". Even more, the FNIS patch was implemented at your request and could easily have been avoided as the artificial hurdle it is. Just don't pack any custom animation with the skeleton and you have it.

The underlying issue is that you rediscovered or moved to Race Menu, are very happy with it, and want to take everyone else along. Sounds very Microsoft to me.

This is my last intervention regarding this problem. I recognize I lack traction on the forum and the Moderators could use me as scapegoat or relief valve.

Did it cross your mind that unsupported means that I do not care anymore if someone has installed it,

That. Right there. That's the extent of your good will and solidarity. Suddenly you decided to remove support for a popular mod because "you don't care anymore", even when the skeleton still works without the supposedly unavoidable "requirement". Even more, the FNIS patch was implemented at your request and could easily have been avoided as the artificial hurdle it is. Just don't pack any custom animation with the skeleton and you have it.

The underlying issue is that you rediscovered or moved to Race Menu, are very happy with it, and want to take everyone else along. Sounds very Microsoft to me.

This is my last intervention regarding this problem. I recognize I lack traction on the forum and the Moderators could use me as scapegoat or relief valve.

You had no traction in the first place. This is his mod to do as he wishes. You can suggest things, sure, we can all make suggestions. But you're acting like a self-entitled brat because Groov's taking his mod, not yours, his, in a direction that doesn't line up with your own interests. So what if he's moving to Racemenu fully, quite frankly i support such a move, Racemenu is far superior to ECE. That's ultimately his choice to make.

Will it piss off some people? Well obviously, yeah. But then going and attacking Groov like this makes you the asshole in this, because quite frankly you have no say in the matter.

First thing, my sentences do not end with a comma, I don't care anymore, if people install ece, because it confliucts with a requirement,. read the full thing and quote the full thing and not a part you can fap on.

Second thing, when I give requirements I give the ones for the full set of features, that are the hard requirements, racemenu was a soft requirement, it technically is  none for just the skeleton nif\hkx but for the stuff around. And seriously do I have to be the only mod author with a fucking installer where you need a fucking ide to do edits. If you do not want racemenu disable the plugin and do not tick on the option in fnis, problem solved.

Third thing: what I pack in my mod is my decision, you need fnis anyway for the arm fix, if there is now an racemenu option does not matter one bit on the requirement. Shouldn't I not request fore to do it just because it can't be done with ece? Shouldn't we do any progress? should I do 800 skeletons again, a whole day because people like you wanna buttfuck their favorite mod. Adept or die, rule one of humans.

Fourth thing, what is your fucking problem? if you are butthurt because nobody cares about ece, go annoy the character maker extender author, for quiting and not relasing sources. ECE is a more fucking microsoft than I could ever be.

That. Right there. That's the extent of your good will and solidarity.

Dude - his mod, his choice.  Don't like it?  Move on...

Tinfoil hats for everyone!!!! :huh:

This is my last intervention regarding this problem.

good.  You promise?

I recognize I lack traction on the forum and the Moderators could use me as scapegoat or relief valve.

You could have 10,000,000 posts, 200 mods, and 50,000,000 "likes" or whatever.  You only "lack traction" because again - not your mod.  Groovs mod, Groovs choice.  Don't like, tough sh.. (sorry, tough "noogies" for the delicate among us...)  As far as "Moderators could use me as scapegoat or relief valve" - :rolleyes: .  What's the line of that song... oh yeah... Paranoia strikes deep.  Into your life it will creep.  (Buffalo Springfield - "Somethings Happening Here")

Well this has been fun, but time to update my ignore prefs...

If you are using Ece, then the best choice is to use the legacy versions.

Groov has linked them in his Description (first post).

But then again you can just copy/paste the skeleton_female.nif and you are done, there is no need to enable the Racemenu.esp file.

Kind of been on a break from skyrim and modding, so I'm pretty far back on things.  I just took a look at some of the changes, however, and have a question.  It seems a lot is changing with XPMSE/RM.

With not using ECE, how are head textures done, since RM doesn't create head nifs?  I've always just had ECE and related mods installed first/overwritten by RM, but if ECE is now totally incompatible, what's the best way to handle this issue?

I've got the head nifs edited through nifskope to match the gloss/spec strength/color values of my body.  If there's no head nif to edit and match, though, how do I generate a head or make one to adapt the tweaks I made through nifskope?

Kind of been on a break from skyrim and modding, so I'm pretty far back on things.  I just took a look at some of the changes, however, and have a question.  It seems a lot is changing with XPMSE/RM.

With not using ECE, how are head textures done, since RM doesn't create head nifs?  I've always just had ECE and related mods installed first/overwritten by RM, but if ECE is now totally incompatible, what's the best way to handle this issue?

I've got the head nifs edited through nifskope to match the gloss/spec strength/color values of my body.  If there's no head nif to edit and match, though, how do I generate a head or make one to adapt the tweaks I made through nifskope?

Ask on the racemenu comments your question has nothing to do with the skeleton at all.

I've encountered a strange issue, I'm not sure if its xpmse, racemenu, Sexyidles related (or a combination of all 3) but...

I use the sexy ide animation mod with sexyidle 2 (it's abit bugged so the hands are much larger in this animation)

I scaled them down using racemenu and also tweaked the finger length making them a bit longer and tweaked finger size, making them a bit more thin.

Now everytime when I start walking or running (3rd person and 1st person) it seems like the hands scale back to default settings making them much larger.

When I stop, the hands go back to being small again. It's like they extend and shrink.

It's hard to notice unless im in 1st person or looking at the characters sideways while walking or running.

I can live with it, it's not that bad but I thought I would post the bug here.

I've encountered a strange issue, I'm not sure if its xpmse or racemenu related but...

I use the sexy ide animation mod with sexyidle 2 (it's abit bugged so the hands are much larger in this animation)

I scaled them down using racemenu and also tweaked the finger length making them a bit longer and tweaked finger size, making them a bit smaller.

Now everytime when I start walking or running (3rd person and 1st person) it seems like the hands scale back to default settings making them much larger, when I stop the hands go back to being smaller again. It's hard to notice unless im in 1st person or looking at the characters sideways while walking or running.

I can live with it, it's not that bad but I thought I would post the bug here.

RaceMenu nor XPMSE do anything when you go from walking to idle state.

RaceMenu only does something when you start the Character Creator Menu and NiOverride is normally only doing something on game load or when another mods calls something

XPMSE only does something when you equip weapons, or when you run racemenu, and some self management when you switch cells other than that it is static.

Probably just messed up animations scales.

RaceMenu nor XPMSE do anything when you go from walking to idle state.

RaceMenu only does something when you start the Character Creator Menu and NiOverride is normally only doing something on game load or when another mods calls something

XPMSE only does something when you equip weapons, or when you run racemenu, and some self management when you switch cells other than that it is static.

Probably just messed up animations scales.

Right, it's probably Sexyidle related then.

Noticing some of the arguments on here I was thinking, do what I do, edit the characters face in Enhanced Character Edit then later on load up Race Menu and choose the weapon positions you like. I was wondering though, would it be possible to implement weapon positions through an MCM menu? Or is there a way to do it in the console command? If anyone ever felt like it that would be kind of a nifty thing to add.

Noticing some of the arguments on here I was thinking, do what I do, edit the characters face in Enhanced Character Edit then later on load up Race Menu and choose the weapon positions you like. I was wondering though, would it be possible to implement weapon positions through an MCM menu? Or is there a way to do it in the console command? If anyone ever felt like it that would be kind of a nifty thing to add.

ConsoleCommand means globals, globals means polling to get them into morphs (recent versions handle actor's positions as morphs and PWS2 switches it on the fly), polling means onupdate, onupdate to slow means shitty visual/onupdate to quick means shitty performance

MCM works, yeah would work, I mainly choose racemenu for the sliders, it is simple to extend, but an MCM works no different.

Problem is with an MCM, why I chose RM in the first place, you can handle the player and every npc pretty easy, but if you wanna edit a npc seperate you are screwed, that is why I chose the RM/EFF4 combination, to handle npcs that are special for the user.

Player <- can be done by a MCM menu easily

Any NPC <- can be done by a MCM menu easily

Specific NPC <- can be done by a MCM menu but extremely shitty, EFF4 just takes the RM script part that is not player specific, no extra work

And a MCM\RM combination is also shitty because I have to do work two times.

If someone wanna do a MCM menu, free to do, the actual position changing code could be taken from the RM scripts, Just move the node and update the morph and the animation variable.  

But a MCM menu doesn't change the fact that you have to have one XPMSE animation pack installed, or you will have issues when an NPC was edited before. Enabling/Disabling/Reseting/Uninstalling FNIS Alt animation does not work well in large scale.

Hey I have a weird problem. After loading screen my characters breasts just get reset to a default value. I can fix it by moving the slider

a bit in racemenu but then it gets reset again fairly quickly after a loading screen.

Only thing I found is that this happnes if someone uses ECE but I don't.

Do you  guys know any mods that messes with breast scales?

The stuff I can think of and I have is Milk Maid Economy but I turned that off and it still happens. :6

Any netimmerse mod that overwrites scales blindly causes this.

ECE does work internally like netimmerse, any scalling mod that doesn't use NiOverride and instead using NetImmerse has that behaviour.

Hey I have a weird problem. After loading screen my characters breasts just get reset to a default value. I can fix it by moving the slider

a bit in racemenu but then it gets reset again fairly quickly after a loading screen.

Only thing I found is that this happnes if someone uses ECE but I don't.

Do you  guys know any mods that messes with breast scales?

The stuff I can think of and I have is Milk Maid Economy but I turned that off and it still happens. :6

Any netimmerse mod that overwrites scales blindly causes this.

ECE does work internally like netimmerse, any scalling mod that doesn't use NiOverride and instead using NetImmerse has that behaviour.

I see thank you that'll help narrow down some things. :) I'm thinking maybe uninstalling older version of racemenu might be doing this to me.