XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I'm having a issue, weapons are floating on NPCs. Not sure why, I've never had this problem before. I reinstalled skyrim/ all mods and now I'm having this issue.

.. Picture(s)? 

fmzqDqC.jpg

XOZcWlh.jpg

what body type: cbbe, cbbe with bbp or tbbp, unp,  unpb, etc..

I'm having a issue, weapons are floating on NPCs. Not sure why, I've never had this problem before. I reinstalled skyrim/ all mods and now I'm having this issue.

.. Picture(s)? 

fmzqDqC.jpg

XOZcWlh.jpg

Don't think it matters, as weapon positions are related to the skeleton, not the body type. And I'm using the same thing I always have, SoS and UUNP. Like I said, first time I've ever seen this happen.

Plus weapon positions work fine on the player. Sorry, I don't know how to do spoilers.

wNiX2w7.jpg

.. Picture(s)? 

fmzqDqC.jpg

XOZcWlh.jpg

Doesn't look like my skeleton faults even with lowest weight I don't have a gap that wide, if you can even talk of a gap.

Either you don't use my skeleton on those males or the some mod is fucking up your armor offsets.

Edit: just looked at Gorr he looks normal, no wide gap.

.. Picture(s)? 

fmzqDqC.jpg

XOZcWlh.jpg

Doesn't look like my skeleton faults even with lowest weight I don't have a gap that wide, if you can even talk of a gap.

Either you don't use my skeleton on those males or the some mod is fucking up your armor offsets.

that's what i was thinking, i asked bodytpe to that effect cuz i use cbbe with tbbp and don't have those issues either

.. Picture(s)? 

fmzqDqC.jpg

XOZcWlh.jpg

Don't think it matters, as weapon positions are related to the skeleton, not the body type. And I'm using the same thing I always have, SoS and UUNP. Like I said, first time I've ever seen this happen.

Plus weapon positions work fine on the player. Sorry, I don't know how to do spoilers.

wNiX2w7.jpg

if weapon works fine on player you're either not using the same body type or not the same skeleton for player as npc

.. Picture(s)? 

fmzqDqC.jpg

XOZcWlh.jpg

that's what i was thinking, i asked bodytpe to that effect cuz i use cbbe with tbbp and don't have those issues either

.. Picture(s)? 

fmzqDqC.jpg

XOZcWlh.jpg

wNiX2w7.jpg

if weapon works fine on player you're either not using the same body type or not the same skeleton for player as npc

I just reinstalled the game, the only skeleton that has ben installed is xpms 2.75. And I've reinstalled it several times now, trying to fix this non sense. And it's every npc, not just these two. Female npc's do it too.

Ok, it's a mod. Just started the game with no mods loaded and weapons are in their correct positions. Time to go through 177 mods...

It was HDT havok object.esp, which is weird because I've always had that installed.

Hi Groovtama.. I was wondering if is there a way to increase a racemenu slider multiplier/size x 2 ???

none, I increase slider ranges for xpmse sliders in 2.8 anyway.

Yes I know u increased the sliders of racemenu.... but I asked u cuz I wanted to increase one of your sliders that i think its too small :Leg/body proportion slider.... TY 4 ur time

Hi Groovtama.. I was wondering if is there a way to increase a racemenu slider multiplier/size x 2 ???

none, I increase slider ranges for xpmse sliders in 2.8 anyway.

Yes I know u increased the sliders of racemenu.... but I asked u cuz I wanted to increase one of your sliders that i think its too small :Leg/body proportion slider.... TY 4 ur time

v2.8 isn't out yet.

About NPC weapon placement i have the same issue as above but i can live with it. Here its sunken in the back on guard in whiterun and sometimes the weapon floats as abovepost-28-0-00901300-1433236755_thumb.jpg its no big thing for me just saying

Another thing the dual wield first person drawing animation is onehander...did i do something wrong or?

If i import a preset in Racemenu midgame NPC's draw weapons from hip instead of the back even the weapon is on back.....

About NPC weapon placement i have the same issue as above but i can live with it. Here its sunken in the back on guard in whiterun and sometimes the weapon floats as aboveattachicon.gifenb 2015_06_02 09_47_50_21.jpg its no big thing for me just saying

Another thing the dual wield first person drawing animation is onehander...did i do something wrong or?

If i import a preset in Racemenu midgame NPC's draw weapons from hip instead of the back even the weapon is on back.....

I balanced the positions around BetterMales\SoS\SAM, at min weight I have a small gap, at max I have nearly none, if something is editing the armor offsets incorrectly for the base game clipping resolution it is not my fault, not is it my fault if you run HDT equipment or other stuff.

The person "above" found the reason in another mod not mine.

And the animation for 1st person are repurposed vanilla 1st person animations, I did not do new ones and I will not do ones and I don't have dual wield first person draw animation from someone else, if you want something like this use Immersive first person view.

About NPC weapon placement i have the same issue as above but i can live with it. Here its sunken in the back on guard in whiterun and sometimes the weapon floats as aboveattachicon.gifenb 2015_06_02 09_47_50_21.jpg its no big thing for me just saying

I balanced the positions around BetterMales\SoS\SAM, at min weight I have a small gap, at max I have nearly none, if something is editing the armor offsets incorrectly for the base game clipping resolution it is not my fault, not is it my fault if you run HDT equipment or other stuff.

The person "above" found the reason in another mod not mine.

And the animation for 1st person are repurposed vanilla 1st person animations, I did not do new ones and I will not do ones and I don't have dual wield first person draw animation from someone else, if you want something like this use Immersive first person view.

Thanks

As i said its no problem :heart:

I am able to use the body scales in Racemenu to make customizations. However, I would like to apply those adjustments to all characters using the skeleton in the game. So, I believe that means I need to make a few skeleton edits.

I've tried making these edits to nodes with "CME" in nifskope. But, I'm definitely not understanding something. The results haven't been the same as what happens in Racemenu. For example, changing the "scale" value for a thigh node changes the absolute scale (size and length rather than just size) for the thigh and all the children nodes (calves, feet, etc.). It seems like there must be a different node or value that Racemenu is sliding. I've tried to kludge around and figure it out via trial and error. But, not making much ground against the massive complexity of the skeleton.

Would it be possible to get a 1,2,3 step instruction for applying one body scale adjustment directly to the skeleton (for example, how to make the left thigh 10% larger without affecting any other scales the way racemenu does)? I think I could figure out how to apply other changes from that info.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am able to use the body scales in Racemenu to make customizations. However, I would like to apply those adjustments to all characters using the skeleton in the game. So, I believe that means I need to make a few skeleton edits.

I've tried making these edits to nodes with "CME" in nifskope. But, I'm definitely not understanding something. The results haven't been the same as what happens in Racemenu. For example, changing the "scale" value for a thigh node changes the absolute scale (size and length rather than just size) for the thigh and all the children nodes (calves, feet, etc.). It seems like there must be a different node or value that Racemenu is sliding. I've tried to kludge around and figure it out via trial and error. But, not making much ground against the massive complexity of the skeleton.

Would it be possible to get a 1,2,3 step instruction for applying one body scale adjustment directly to the skeleton (for example, how to make the left thigh 10% larger without affecting any other scales the way racemenu does)? I think I could figure out how to apply other changes from that info.

umm, you seem to be misunderstanding the skeleton, i could change from xp32 to nakrulz and still have the same general appearance, the bone structure will change and certain bones won't exist that allow for certain other armor slots, but the shape of my thighs will only be affected by compatibility with other slider mods - all the adjustments are made from within a slider mod such as racemenu or ece for bodies or bodyslide for armors

its the race settings first then bodytypes and bodyslide adjustments that set the ground rules before racemenu is loaded from within game

Thank you. I definitely could be misunderstanding.

From what I have read, the "Body Scales" tab in Racemenu 3 is making skeleton adjustments. For example, you can change the leg length there. That is different than using different meshes or customizing meshes with Bodyslide, isn't it? I've read many posts that refer to this as a way of making skeleton adjustments.

[i see how my first post is confusing. I should have given more context. I am familiar with modifying the mesh via bodyslide. But, the resulting mesh gets lined up and stretched according to the rules of the skeleton. So, it seems that the proper way to make some kinds of adjustments (limb length for example) is via the skeleton. Those are the types of adjustments I'm trying to learn how to make.]

sounds like the best way to achieve what you're looking for would be thru custom race adjusting those parameters can use the new race each time you play only need adjust it once

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm wanting these adjustments to affect all characters using that skeleton, including NPCs. Adjusting it at the player level is relatively easy. But, it only affects the player.

Hello! I have an issue with this skeleton in-game. I've been using it for around a month and the skeleton ran very smoothly on my character. When I launched Skyrim today my character's breasts were jiggling non-stop!  :( I've ran FNIS again, all my body scales on the race menu plugin are set to default, and I tried removing my clothing to see if it was something I wore that was causing the issue. The issue still persisted. I am using the UNPB body if that info helps at all.

Here's a visual representation of the issue:

post-695293-0-55196400-1433332547_thumb.gif

Hopefully anyone can assist!

Hello! I have an issue with this skeleton in-game. I've been using it for around a month and the skeleton ran very smoothly on my character. When I launched Skyrim today my character's breasts were jiggling non-stop!  :( I've ran FNIS again, all my body scales on the race menu plugin are set to default, and I tried removing my clothing to see if it was something I wore that was causing the issue. The issue still persisted. I am using the UNPB body if that info helps at all.

attachicon.gifhelp.gif

A. I do not provide anthing that cause moving of breast by itself, even you have hdt pe\smp installed that means your xml files cause or you have bbp installed and your animations are the problem

B. Values in Rm resetting to default means you are running a 2.6 version, and I don't help with old versions there are updates for a reason.

attachicon.gifhelp.gif

A. I do not provide anthing that cause moving of breast by itself, even you have hdt pe\smp installed that means your xml files cause or you have bbp installed and your animations are the problem

B. Values in Rm resetting to default means you are running a 2.6 version, and I don't help with old versions there are updates for a reason.

Ah alright! I was being dumb and didn't know whether to post this on the UNPB forum or this one, so I posted on both.  :P And yep my XPMSE is the latest version of 2.75. I just don't mess with the body scale settings. >.<

Anyway thanks for the direction!

If an example can't be given. Can someone point to a resource where I can learn more about how to do this?

attachicon.gifhelp.gif

does this mean you can't have both bbp and hdt

i ran the latest skeleton files updates after i saw your last post that the extra requirements are for extra sliders, i'll have to work upto that another run, had to test things out with new skeleton and skse version first, be sure my bugs are gone before adding new functions...

if i knew they'd jiggle of their own as he he described i wouldn't use the hdt mod

i always thought they were sposed to bounce when something happened to make them bounce and i thought they'd be more inclined for that to happen as they got bigger cuz real boobs bounce more when they're bigger, got some niece's bitching they need 3 bra's to hold em downbut hey i know there's alot of things in skyrim don't quite work the way they're intended like wings that don't give flight from multiple mods, but somehow a different mod has a ring that does that?!?

ok, sorry none of those are your mods, i'm not trying to give you the weight of the world over the skeleton so if hdt really can't have bbp, its a few extra junk mods i can get rid of

I can't edit the body scales or S.O.S of my Ashen, Succubus or Ningheim characters since v2.75
I can on my vanilla race characters though.

Am I the only one with this problem?

If so then I'll simply stay on my stable v2.51
If not... well... help me/us fix this problem T~T