XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

WOW I am sorry that I asked those questions last night.

I was still using 2.6.

I installed 2.8 just now and both questions I asked were answered in the FOMOD installer.

Now I feel stupid.

Sorry again to have wasted your time.

Someone read something in the installer, a tear came from my left eye.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your hard work with XPMSE :)

I've been testing XPMSE 2.72, 2.75 & 2.80 with the latest SKSE (1.7.3) beta and SexLab 1.60a3 in addition to the following mods with their load order; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42939-sexlab-deadly-drain/?p=1205918  (This link details a recent issue I had with another mod. Here I was using XPMSE 2.51, without selecting the plugin for properweaponscale. This is the only difference to my current mods/plugins/load order).

I'm getting a mass of errors in my papyrus log involving ProperWeaponScaleEffect and a noticeable in-game lag (probably occured during the stack dump). I thought you might be interested in the feedback. I have endeavoured to protect the XPMSE files from being overwritten by the other mods and realise that it may well be one of the other mods conflicting with XPMSE.

The current log attached relates to the latest XPMSE 2.80;

Papyrus.1.log

Hi,

I've been testing XPMSE 2.72, 2.75 & 2.80 with the latest SKSE (1.7.3) beta and SexLab 1.60a3 in addition to the following mods with their load order; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42939-sexlab-deadly-drain/?p=1205918  (This link details a recent issue I had with another mod. Here I was using XPMSE 2.51, without selecting the plugin for properweaponscale. This is the only difference to my current mods/plugins/load order).

I'm getting a mass of errors in my papyrus log involving ProperWeaponScaleEffect and a noticeable in-game lag (probably occured during the stack dump). I thought you might be interested in the feedback. I have endeavoured to protect the XPMSE files from being overwritten by the other mods and realise that it may well be one of the other mods conflicting with XPMSE.

and? your stack gets dumped because it is full, if you want smooth gameplay disable debug settings. 99% of users these information are useless anyway and should only be enabled if you encounter problems...

Hi,

and? your stack gets dumped because it is full, if you want smooth gameplay disable debug settings. 99% of users these information are useless anyway and should only be enabled if you encounter problems...

I agree, I only enable debug settings, if there is a problem. The issue with ProperWeaponScaleEffect persists.

Hi,

I agree, I only enable debug settings, if there is a problem. The issue with ProperWeaponScaleEffect persists.

I think I recall something about needing to detach, unequip your weapons before upgrading your xpmse version  when using the weapon slider and judging by what's being called in the line

[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.RegisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line 217

[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?

[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[06/14/2015 - 12:15:41PM]

it appears to be running a maintenance update

might be able to fix it by running racemenu from the console, might have to also adjust your weapon slider some then adjust it back if you want it there maybe try a save quit after just to start a fresh log after

hope that helps your log seems to be flooded with that error from a mod that has no debug to disable as suggested by its author

Hi,

What problem? The 4 times the game deletes dynamic references before PWS2 could clean itself up? That is not the cause of your dumps, YOUR STACK IS FULL, THAT HAPPENS IF A LOT OF STUFF RUNS, the game dumps the stack on debug active so developer see that the stack gets extended und they see what the cause is, that does not means it is a problem.

It usually is a problem because if a stack is dumping it means your scripts aren't working as it should = your mods aren't working as they should. You run into it often on heavy modded games on certain mods. In general you should be a lot more careful about scripted mods than any other mod for this reason, as it may end up blocking something you acutally need to run.

Excuse me if I'm being incredibly dumb. Now then...

I am/was using XPMSE 2.68. Went fine for a long while, then fairly recently I got rather rampant crashes on loading things. I read up a bit and someone mentioned that the racemenu plugin was causing crashes for a few people, so I removed it. After that, I could load things up relatively fine.

So I guess my question is, has it ever really been reported to cause issues? And if so, has it been fixed in 2.8?

It usually is a problem because if a stack is dumping it means your scripts aren't working as it should = your mods aren't working as they should. You run into it often on heavy modded games on certain mods. In general you should be a lot more careful about scripted mods than any other mod for this reason, as it may end up blocking something you acutally need to run.

Not if you run stuff on every Actor in a cell. You are bound to hit the 76.8KB stack with the 128-512Byte Pages pretty easy. especially when you run a slow processor.

I am/was using XPMSE 2.68. Went fine for a long while, then fairly recently I got rather rampant crashes on loading things. I read up a bit and someone mentioned that the racemenu plugin was causing crashes for a few people, so I removed it. After that, I could load things up relatively fine.

So I guess my question is, has it ever really been reported to cause issues? And if so, has it been fixed in 2.8?

There was not a problem with XPMSE that was a problem with an error in NiOverride that is why NiOverride got an update in itself and in RaceMenu.

There was not a problem with XPMSE that was a problem with an error in NiOverride that is why NiOverride got an update in itself and in RaceMenu.

Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify my above post, I am/was using 2.50, not 2.68. Anyway, I'll go ahead and update now and will report back if I have any further issues.

Hi,

I think I recall something about needing to detach, unequip your weapons before upgrading your xpmse version  when using the weapon slider and judging by what's being called in the line

[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.RegisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line 217

[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?

[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[06/14/2015 - 12:15:41PM]

it appears to be running a maintenance update

might be able to fix it by running racemenu from the console, might have to also adjust your weapon slider some then adjust it back if you want it there maybe try a save quit after just to start a fresh log after

hope that helps your log seems to be flooded with that error from a mod that has no debug to disable as suggested by its author

Thanks for the reply. I only posted the log as solely information to Groovtama. The stack dump was a part of the log, but not the focus of the issue. My papyrus logs are being spammed with the above quoted errors;

either

ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

or

ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

Thanks, I will try to adjust the weapon scale sliders in racemenu, but have no idea what settings to choose. I thought the idea of the weapons scale plugin was that it should be automatic? I have been recently switching between 2.51 and the updates. I will try unequipping all weapons, before upgrading again.

@EDIT I've just started a new game using XPMSE 2.80 and the papyrus log is spammed again, with the above errors.

Not if you run stuff on every Actor in a cell. You are bound to hit the 76.8KB stack with the 128-512Byte Pages pretty easy. especially when you run a slow processor.

That's why I specifically get rid of things that run on every actor, I'm trying out newest Wet & Cold now but old one was an absolute no go, Dual Sheath Redux is a no go (cloak spell that applies 4 spell effects to every actor in range rather than simply using it's own Skyproc to just add it that way), Schlongs of Skyrim with Schlongificaiton I only run if I am not running something else critical, Enhanced Blood same, all cloak spells in general, Aroused I set to as low an update rate as possible, same with other Sexlab mods. With these precautions I rarely run into this issue, and other things I have that actually need to run properly or I'd really notice it (Dragon Combat Overhaul, Ultimate Combat, scripted summons, etc) run without a hitch.

That's why I specifically get rid of things that run on every actor, I'm trying out newest Wet & Cold now but old one was an absolute no go, Dual Sheath Redux is a no go (cloak spell that applies 4 spell effects to every actor in range rather than simply using it's own Skyproc to just add it that way), Schlongs of Skyrim with Schlongificaiton I only run if I am not running something else critical, Enhanced Blood same, all cloak spells in general, Aroused I set to as low an update rate as possible, same with other Sexlab mods. With these precautions I rarely run into this issue, and other things I have that actually need to run properly or I'd really notice it (Dragon Combat Overhaul, Ultimate Combat, scripted summons, etc) run without a hitch.

I agree here and from what I've heard its become common practice for quite a few people to use this method

Did you cease to support ECE anymore? I've seen lack of sliders within the newest release.

ya, that was several versions back if you look at the changes section on nexus it shows what version he discontinued ece support and his reasoning, might still have it in the legacy files not sure

Haven't updated my skeleton in a while, I guess it was 2.50 I was running back then. It's a shame though, where does it say? I briefly CTRL+F'ed the whole changelog and found none information.

• 2.6 (2015-04-25)
  • - Removed Enhanced Character Edit (CharacterMakerExtender) support from the installer, still vailable in Legacy files

Hey Groovtama,

it took me over two months to mod my game and I started with version 2.51 - and it was just yesterday that I noticed you updated (already several times >.< ). I was blown away by the style slider support for FNIS Alternative Animations!!! That is so awesome and freaking amazing!!! No more swapping animation files before playing with other weapon positions! Absolutely great! Thank you so much :D :D :D :D :D

I have a question though: I'm using my own BodySlide2 body with HDT and CT77 Remodelled Armors. ChronoTrigger77 didn't include a BodySlide2 slider for the knee height to his armor conversions, because it distorted meshes too much (if i understand it correctly) and he wrote that he's still working on an update to include them in his armor conversions for BodySlide2.

Somewhere I read that using the Racemenu "body sliders" to individualize your chars body wouldn't be "safe"... I don't know what was meant by that - if HDT could get messed up or if even game stability could be endangered I don't know!

So, is it safe to use the sliders from the "body scale" tab in Racemenu? I want to adjust the calf length slider since it also adjusts the calf length of all my clothes/armors and also the forearm length to avoid clipping of fingers into my collison-by-head-enabled-breasts during idle animation! :s

Hey Groovtama,

it took me over two months to mod my game and I started with version 2.51 - and it was just yesterday that I noticed you updated (already several times >.< ). I was blown away by the style slider support for FNIS Alternative Animations!!! That is so awesome and freaking amazing!!! No more swapping animation files before playing with other weapon positions! Absolutely great! Thank you so much :D :D :D :D :D

I have a question though: I'm using my own BodySlide2 body with HDT and CT77 Remodelled Armors. ChronoTrigger77 didn't include a BodySlide2 slider for the knee height to his armor conversions, because it distorted meshes too much (if i understand it correctly) and he wrote that he's still working on an update to include them in his armor conversions for BodySlide2.

Somewhere I read that using the Racemenu "body sliders" to individualize your chars body wouldn't be "safe"... I don't know what was meant by that - if HDT could get messed up or if even game stability could be endangered I don't know!

So, is it safe to use the sliders from the "body scale" tab in Racemenu? I want to adjust the calf length slider since it also adjusts the calf length of all my clothes/armors and also the forearm length to avoid clipping of fingers into my collison-by-head-enabled-breasts during idle animation! :s

I would think with racemenu so much supported here that its become a requirement for all features provided, that would have to allow/expect those sliders to be used in game

Hmm, I have the latest race menu (3.2.2) and just installed the latest skeleton (2.80) , but the "weapon" and "magic" categories in the race menu are empty (no sliders). This means that something is overriding those parts, right? Too bad I'm using NMM, I read the MO could tell what mod is conflicting with it :/