XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Can I still use v2.51 of your skeleton with Race Menu 3.1 and not v3.2? Because v3.2 is buggy for one of my mods..

Shouldn't be an issue, RaceMenuBase.psc didn't change from 3.1 to 3.2, I just tell it so, if people have issues, they might know that they might should update.

Can I still use v2.51 of your skeleton with Race Menu 3.1 and not v3.2? Because v3.2 is buggy for one of my mods..

Don't know honestly, but I don't think there have been changes in v3.2 that would break something that worked in v3.1.

Yes is does break some morphs (they appear black/transparent) from SAM mod, but on v3.1 all is fine.

Thank you both for reply.

I have a request for setting holstered weapons to Zero Scale so that the player only has invisible weapon holstered as a choice in RaceMenu.

I have tinkered something together that works outside of properweapon scale checks and only affects sheathed weapons. If it works we will see.

I want the Sword of my Companies to the Back and I use the Program Nr.2 from your Installation Site Weapon positions/Sword/Nr.2 (one handet). I must overwrite your Skeleton 2.51 with the 3 years old from the mod. The Place of the Sword is ok but the Sexscenes are very bad.

I'm using Race menu 3.2.

Look the Breast from Sofia

02791b404118961.jpg c16d27404118965.jpg

what can I do?

I want the Sword of my Companies to the Back and I use the Program Nr.2 from your Installation Site Weapon positions/Sword/Nr.2 (one handet). I must overwrite your Skeleton 2.51 with the 3 years old from the mod. The Place of the Sword is ok but the Sexscenes are very bad.

I'm using Race menu 3.2.

Look the Breast from Sofia

02791b404118961.jpg c16d27404118965.jpg

what can I do?

Reading the description?

Not installing a 3 year old skeleton over a recent one?

Looking in the Weapon category of your RaceMenu?

Reading what I wrote countless times to others?

Looking in the FAQ of skulltyrant?

I have a strange question. Would it be possible to add instruments to items that can be displayed on character? I remember that there already was a mod that allowed to carry lute on the back and flute like dagger, but it was incredibly buggy. I don't recall the name of that mod and could not come up with it right now.

My target is of course to play with this mod. It already allows these instruments to be equipped like weapons, but does not display them visually. It is not a big deal, if it can't be done with XPMSE, but it might be a nice idea.

Playable Instruments - Play and Bash by planexuser

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9375/?

I have a strange question. Would it be possible to add instruments to items that can be displayed on character? I remember that there already was a mod that allowed to carry lute on the back and flute like dagger, but it was incredibly buggy. I don't recall the name of that mod and could not come up with it right now.

My target is of course to play with this mod. It already allows these instruments to be equipped like weapons, but does not display them visually. It is not a big deal, if it can't be done with XPMSE, but it might be a nice idea.

There is also the "Become A Bard" mod on Steam Workshop (by LP1).  Although it doesn't allow you to wear the Flute or Drum, you can wear the "Travelling Lute" (use crafting to take a regular lute and leather strips and craft the wearable version).  And yes, the lute does appear on your back.  It even has a "close"/"far" option in the MCM so that it displays better with heavy or light armor.  Bonus is you also get a pretty damned good mod for playing a bard - includes performing in inns for room and gold (small amount of gold, increases with playing experience) and some quests involving the Bard's College.  Plus some good music, including a way to add your own music to be playable as a bard.  The page description has a link where you can download the mod without have to subscribe to it through Steam Workshop (you just have to go there to get the link).

(Yes I am a big fan of that mod :) )

Hey, I wen't through the FAQ of why I can't see the Style sliders, and I arrived at the opinion that I installed Racemenu wrong, but I honestly don't know how that is possible.

I checked all the script files that I should delete and all the mods that I'm not supposed to have and my files are virtually clean, I don't have any of that crap, but when I install

the bsa version of Racemenu it just does crazy things, if I install a loose version it works but still can't see the style slider option.

I'm testing this with the imperial race.

Could it be that the unified unp body doesn't support race menu?:7

No Style sliders = No XPMSE2 skeleton of the version you have the racemenuxpmseplugin scripts from.

2.6 will have a version check for everything, and will tell you excessivly when you have no XPMSE2 skeleton of the correct version.

Make a 3rd person weapon model and attach it to a weapon node, also create a weapon form and make it a weapon -> Done.

I just tested this mod out and I can confirm it does show the instruments sheathed as weapon objects (the flute comes in a quiver-shaped sheath placed on the side, the lute is worn on the back, and the drum is strapped to the side-back of the character), so there's no need for anything especially done there.

There is also the "Become A Bard" mod on Steam Workshop (by LP1).  Although it doesn't allow you to wear the Flute or Drum, you can wear the "Travelling Lute" (use crafting to take a regular lute and leather strips and craft the wearable version).  And yes, the lute does appear on your back.  It even has a "close"/"far" option in the MCM so that it displays better with heavy or light armor.  Bonus is you also get a pretty damned good mod for playing a bard - includes performing in inns for room and gold (small amount of gold, increases with playing experience) and some quests involving the Bard's College.  Plus some good music, including a way to add your own music to be playable as a bard.  The page description has a link where you can download the mod without have to subscribe to it through Steam Workshop (you just have to go there to get the link).

(Yes I am a big fan of that mod :) )

I too have played with this mod active, and I can say it's pretty cool for the bard role-playing aspect.

I just tested this mod out and I can confirm it does show the instruments sheathed as weapon objects (the flute comes in a quiver-shaped sheath placed on the side, the lute is worn on the back, and the drum is strapped to the side-back of the character), so there's no need for anything especially done there.

Hmm... they do not show up for me. It might be that one of my mods is preventing them from being visible when carried.

Thank you for mentioning. I will go to do some mod testing to see what is preventing me from seeing them.

I'm having a strange problem. In first-person, I'm getting an error where when I look down, my crossbow bolt quiver is just floating in front of me. When I go into racemenu, I can adjust all other weapon sliders, but the bolt style, scale, and position sliders do absolutely nothing. I've installed the new racemenu version, the loosescripts file, the new version of groovtama's xp32 max skeleton, dual sheath redux, I've run the dual sheath redux patcher and the FNIS patcher, and my SKSE is up to date.

Can anyone help? It's really turning me off playing as a crossbow-based archer.

post-18355-0-15920400-1429497694_thumb.jpg

I'm having a strange problem. In first-person, I'm getting an error where when I look down, my crossbow bolt quiver is just floating in front of me. When I go into racemenu, I can adjust all other weapon sliders, but the bolt style, scale, and position sliders do absolutely nothing. I've installed the new racemenu version, the loosescripts file, the new version of groovtama's xp32 max skeleton, dual sheath redux, I've run the dual sheath redux patcher and the FNIS patcher, and my SKSE is up to date.

your problem maybe is The Joy of Perspective the author say (Does not support crossbow at this time) and the mod is death.

when you install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended the author of this mod say he not support joy of perspective because that mod is death

and go and use Immersive First Person or Enchanced Camera.

Immersive First Person

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

Enchanced Camera

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859/?

i hope this help :D

your problem maybe is The Joy of Perspective the author say (Does not support crossbow at this time) and the mod is death.

when you install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended the author of this mod say he not support joy of perspective because that mod is death

and go and use Immersive First Person or Enchanced Camera.

Immersive First Person

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

Enchanced Camera

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859/?

i hope this help :D

I don't use The Joy of Perspective. I should have mentioned from the beginning that I use Enhanced Camera, which I've checked is the latest version. Thanks for responding, anyways.

What XPMSE version? 2.50?

Then I need Bolt Style of RaceMenu?

Does it happen in 3rd person, because 1st and 3rd person are similar to each other for weapon positions?

Does it happen in 3rd person, because 1st and 3rd person are similar to each other for weapon positions?

XPMSE version is the latest one, 2.51. The Bolt Style and Position sliders in RaceMenu don't do anything. The 3rd person shows it at the normal position on the waist, regardless of where the sliders are set. The hovering quiver only shows up in 1st person, when I look down.

XPMSE version is the latest one, 2.51. The Bolt Style and Position sliders in RaceMenu don't do anything. The 3rd person shows it at the normal position on the waist, regardless of where the sliders are set. The hovering quiver only shows up in 1st person, when I look down.

You have something that overwrites your skeleton almost certainly, you should reinstall it or if you're using MO move it to the bottom of your left load order.

^ What he says. Also your 1st person skeleton may be an other, old or badly modified XPMSE 1st person skeleton that I can't give support for. when used out of order.

I'm not enitirely sure, but I think there might be a problem with some of the monster skeletons. Ever since I started using this, Spriggans have all been frozen, and I just discovered this includes Flame Atronachs as well. Image posted below. FNIS is run (was run just before I started) with Skeleton Arm Fix, Gender Specific Animaitons, and XP 32 Player Animations. I don't run anything else currently that affects flame atronachs or Spriggans, Spriggans there have been some variants from Immersive Creatures but they were all frozen as was the vanilla one, and the conjured Flame Atronach no mod affects (confirmed with PapyrusUtil), I don't even have Automatic Variants installed that could touch it's look.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/539646410296604732/E61208C2671DEACDBC1EC4A8519967205E764253/

Spriggans have the exact same look. In fact looking at the model now I see it's the exact same pose. The two monsters have very similar models other than the SFX so it's probably related. I have not seen this with any other monsters however, wolves, bears, dragons, giants, everything is moving as they should.

I'm not enitirely sure, but I think there might be a problem with some of the monster skeletons. Ever since I started using this, Spriggans have all been frozen, and I just discovered this includes Flame Atronachs as well. Image posted below. FNIS is run (was run just before I started) with Skeleton Arm Fix, Gender Specific Animaitons, and XP 32 Player Animations. I don't run anything else currently that affects flame atronachs or Spriggans, Spriggans there have been some variants from Immersive Creatures but they were all frozen as was the vanilla one, and the conjured Flame Atronach no mod affects (confirmed with PapyrusUtil), I don't even have Automatic Variants installed that could touch it's look.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/539646410296604732/E61208C2671DEACDBC1EC4A8519967205E764253/

Spriggans have the exact same look. In fact looking at the model now I see it's the exact same pose. The two monsters have very similar models other than the SFX so it's probably related. I have not seen this with any other monsters however, wolves, bears, dragons, giants, everything is moving as they should.

Sorry to tell you but you are definitely barking the wrong tree here. The skeletons are only including draugr, some skeleton actors (potema), horses, werewolves and vampire lords. Atronachs are not even remotely touch nor their animation or behavior graph nor their rig maps. They have their own skeleton and behaviour files separate from any race I mentioned so definitely not a problem caused by XPMSE.

From the picture it looks like a broken animation graph. Run FNIS and look for errors. If XPMSE would cause it that problem would be already reported. It is too visual^^

BTW I can modify nifs as long as I don't edit the rig maps so even if the nifs are existent they can't cause animation graph issues. And because there are non there can't be some but I think hdt enabled Atronachs sounds cool so there might be a skeleton soon^^

Aha, sorry for bothering you.

Then where the hell does that come from? I was sure the change to frozen happened around the time I switches skeletons, I had to have changed something else meanwhile. It's happening both on profiles with Sexlab Nude Creatures related mods and not enabled so it's not that. Well this is annoying.

And yes, HDT enabled Flame and Storm atronachs would be very cool indeed!

Then where the hell does that come from? I was sure the change to frozen happened around the time I switches skeletons, I had to have changed something else meanwhile. It's happening both on profiles with Sexlab Nude Creatures related mods and not enabled so it's not that. Well this is annoying.

I would look in FNIS if it throws an error. Or if the FNIS creature part is up to date and installed.

If everything is correct bother the person who the F in FNIS stands for.

Did you update to FNIS 5.3?  This was a fix Fore had to do for 5.3 and I seem to remember something atronach related.  The fix was a separate file.  He recently released a 5.3.1 version with the fix included.  Also the creature pack was updated to 5.3 as well, so maybe you need to update that?  Just some ideas...