XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Have you you ticked  the add-ons for RaceMenu, when you installed the skeleton?

Im pretty sure i ticket the option always when i reinstalled the skeleton like 3 more times. Just did it again and .... it worked... the weapon styles appeared. Its like inserting USB. Works after the 3rd/4th time.

When i was using an old version NPCS also used the same weapon placement. How do i make the npcs use the same weapon placement?

first of all Great mod man thanks.

and second. is there only one type of equip animation for every type of weapon?

for example for a sword style weapon there is the duel wield equip animation and the one-handed equip animation.

but you can only use one equip animation at one time.

so if I have a one-handed sword wielding character it will still play the duel wield animation if I don't change it. and it will not automatically change between one hand and duel wield animation based on the weapon that I have equipped.

is this theory correct please let me know.

and thanks again for this amazing mod.

Ok the 2 last minute features with not make it into 2.6

So no NPC Style support for PWS and no Weapon Previews for the Editor.

I will release the old stable 2.6 instead the buggy one with more features.

Just wondering if you still will do the NPC style support for later versions 

Just installed the new version.  I think I am not understanding something, i see checklists for 1st person animations and mounted animations, but not 3rd person animations?

Edit To Add: or are we just installing them all by default to keep dumb people like myself from breaking things?

Just installed the new version.  I think I am not understanding something, i see checklists for 1st person animations and mounted animations, but not 3rd person animations?

Edit To Add: or are we just installing them all by default to keep dumb people like myself from breaking things?

The third person animations seem to be connected to RaceMenu now. You'll need the beta version of SKSE and the newest version of RaceMenu, and then you'll be able to swap stuff around in-game.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20394/?

RaceMenu Alternative is really useful for doing this on a character you've already made and been playing.

for example for a sword style weapon there is the duel wield equip animation and the one-handed equip animation.

so if I have a one-handed sword wielding character it will still play the duel wield animation if I don't change it. and it will not automatically change between one hand and duel wield animation based on the weapon that I have equipped.

It is the following I have 3 alternative slots per dagger, sword, axe, 2h mace, 2h sword and bow.

I had two choices make a seperate slider set and let the user move style and animation, or integrate it all into the style slider.

I choose to integrate because you don't have to keep 2 slider synchronized, which is better than be able to choose from 4 animations, because if you look at the dagger, any animation is for a specific position anyway.

IF people wanna change the default animations they are still in:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\

and can be replaced with any animation replacer anyway, or hid my default ones in MO, they are choosen that they match everything.

RaceMenu alternative animation are in:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\RaceMenu

animation_sources.txt tells you what style is using what animation set (a set = the 1 equip + 1unequip animation)

I was against adding the old one handed animations to the installer and made it for dual sheath because I had not enough single handed animations, that look in any way suited to some positions.

The old one-handed animations such as one-handed sword at back from IA and XPMS are still in the "99 == Legacy Stuff ==" folder and have to be installed by the user, if you use mo just extract the arrive and copy the animation folder's meshes folder into the XPMSE2 folder in MO it is already set up to overwrite the correct file.

I did nit add that to the Installer because the installer would be a confusing mess, and if people wanna have other animations than ones already set they will choose it themselves anyway a big confusing installer wouldn't have been a solution anyway.

changelog^^

You will have to choose styles for te player and your unique EFF4 NPcs again when the update comes, that is something I can say, because the All and single weapon slider system is working on other numbers than the current one.

The game will choose the animation depending on what weapon style is running on the Actor, you don't have to choose position for the weapon and one animation for all NPCs and Player, you can now have all NPCs have unique positions with no mismatched animations.

It is the following I have 3 alternative slots per dagger, sword, axe, 2h mace, 2h sword and bow.

I had two choices make a seperate slider set and let the user move style and animation, or integrate it all into the style slider.

I choose to integrate because you don't have to keep 2 slider synchronized, which is better than be able to choose from 4 animations, because if you look at the dagger, any animation is for a specific position anyway.

IF people wanna change the default animations they are still in:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\

and can be replaced with any animation replacer anyway, or hid my default ones in MO, they are choosen that they match everything.

RaceMenu alternative animation are in:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\RaceMenu

animation_sources.txt tells you what style is using what animation set (a set = the 1 equip + 1unequip animation)

I was against adding the old one handed animations to the installer and made it for dual sheath because I had not enough single handed animations, that look in any way suited to some positions.

The old one-handed animations such as one-handed sword at back from IA and XPMS are still in the "99 == Legacy Stuff ==" folder and have to be installed by the user, if you use mo just extract the arrive and copy the animation folder's meshes folder into the XPMSE2 folder in MO it is already set up to overwrite the correct file.

I did nit add that to the Installer because the installer would be a confusing mess, and if people wanna have other animations than ones already set they will choose it themselves anyway a big confusing installer wouldn't have been a solution anyway.

hmm. okay I guess this means that the equip animation does not change automatically from duel-sheath to one-handed-sheath. okay I understand. thanks.

Nah they already not did for the base game, it is possible even for npcs but will cause a script hell for the game, I try to keep pws2 which is for npcs to like 10-30 instructions to the player when he equips weapons and 30-60 to npcs, that is really low (pws 1 is btw 8 and 15 instructions), but checking if two or one weapon or so is equiped the testing and instruction call would go nuts.I would have to test 144 scenarios rather than 13 or so at the moment. and need animations that have not been made^^

changelog^^

You will have to choose styles for te player and your unique EFF4 NPcs again when the update comes, that is something I can say, because the All and single weapon slider system is working on other numbers than the current one.

I see, thank you for replying.

I just wanted to express my gratitude for the work you have done on this mod. Threw the work done here a massive number of others have been enabled to do other things and countless hours of game play from players who would have otherwise been previously bored with Skyrim as a whole.

Thank you.

Just noticed the 2.6 version comes with an animation replacer pack. And you can't uncheck them, so is this required now to use these animations? Cause they just overwrote all my animations that I already had lol.

Because of the new FNIS Alt Animation for equip I have to give a default animation that is fitting the default styles, also for the other styles. It is a little bit pointless to give choices here, because "Sowrd Style" = 0 gives Swords at Hip which is pointed to the default animation files, while "Sword Style" = 1 and 2 points to the rm1_ files for swords.

It is just a fiting base pack if people replace animation of the default animation or in the racemenu folder ,they can and they are allowed to, they just can not cry when their animations mismatches on NPCs, let us say I replace the default animation with "Sowrd onf Back" set the "Sword Style" to 1, think how cool it looks, see an NPC, quit the game, and complain here. Because the whole Animation Batch Pack is exactly therefore that there are no mismatches.

Just noticed the 2.6 version comes with an animation replacer pack. And you can't uncheck them, so is this required now to use these animations? Cause they just overwrote all my animations that I already had lol.

Because of the new FNIS Alt Animation for equip I have to give a default animation that is fitting the default styles, also for the other styles. It is a little bit pointless to give choices here, because "Sowrd Style" = 0 gives Swords at Hip which is pointed to the default animation files, while "Sword Style" = 1 and 2 points to the rm1_ files for swords.

It is just a fiting base pack if people replace animation of the default animation or in the racemenu folder ,they can and they are allowed to, they just can not cry when their animations mismatches on NPCs, let us say I replace the default animation with "Sowrd onf Back" set the "Sword Style" to 1, think how cool it looks, see an NPC, quit the game, and complain here. Because the whole Animation Batch Pack is exactly therefore that there are no mismatches.

Cool deal. Was actually kind of funny when I read it and looked at the images and then realized, "I use those animations already", so no harm done! Worked out great! Didn't lose anything. :P

Thanks again, I appreciate it. :)

Call me dumb, but I just want the default animations for equipping and unequipping, is there some way to do that?

Ehm if you mean installed? Or used ingame?

Installed: doesn't matter if racemenu files are installed if you didn't tick the racemenu part in fnis the other animations don't get used, even if style are changing, if you enable it later it will work with doing anything.

Ingame: There is a slider called, Style fitting animatations that is by default to 1 = On, if you set it to 0 = Off the Actor will not use the racemenu animations, if you toggle it off again the correct animations will be set again even if you have modified a style while set to off.

NPCs without a style set via EFF4 use the default animations anyway.

The third person animations seem to be connected to RaceMenu now. You'll need the beta version of SKSE and the newest version of RaceMenu, and then you'll be able to swap stuff around in-game.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20394/?

RaceMenu Alternative is really useful for doing this on a character you've already made and been playing.

Not what I was asking.

The game will choose the animation depending on what weapon style is running on the Actor, you don't have to choose position for the weapon and one animation for all NPCs and Player, you can now have all NPCs have unique positions with no mismatched animations.

Also, not what I was asking.

I guess I need to work on my English more to better phrase the question.

Though a quick dig through the files installed it looks like, yes, all the 3rd person (on foot) animations are installed by default.  I was worried I was missing a step or a download.

The animations from Pretty Combat Animations should be good choices, too. For now, I'll replace the animations by myself. 

Another question. Did you change the skeleton height in recent updates? It seems that most of the high heels sink into ground a little bit. At first, they were align to the ground. (or floating)

EDIT: What does the "Unused" sections in animation_sources.txt mean?

Call me dumb, but I just want the default animations for equipping and unequipping, is there some way to do that?

Ehm if you mean installed? Or used ingame?

Installed: doesn't matter if racemenu files are installed if you didn't tick the racemenu part in fnis the other animations don't get used, even if style are changing, if you enable it later it will work with doing anything.

Ingame: There is a slider called, Style fitting animatations that is by default to 1 = On, if you set it to 0 = Off the Actor will not use the racemenu animations, if you toggle it off again the correct animations will be set again even if you have modified a style while set to off.

NPCs without a style set via EFF4 use the default animations anyway.

Thank You :)

The animations from Pretty Combat Animations should be good choices, too. For now, I'll replace the animations by myself. 

Another question. Did you change the skeleton height in recent updates? It seems that most of the high heels sink into ground a little bit. At first, they were align to the ground. (or floating)

EDIT: What does the "Unused" sections in animation_sources.txt mean?

That I don't use the filles under it for any style and replacing them does change nothing.^^

People are free to overwrite the animations, people are free to make mods that overwrite these animations, But I can't ask anyone for their animations and integrate them, and do the options in the installer, I don't want the overloaded long installer back I had in 2.5.

As you see I don't want exclusive rights on the animation files or racemen u animations when used with XPMSE, the only files that should not be overwritten with other people files are skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx and the skeleton nifs, or else I can't help you with your problems. 

In case anyone needs it, here's a modified config file for the fomod that makes the "Base Animations" pack and the RaceMenu plugin optional, as they should have been from the start. You need to unpack the skeleton mod with 7zip, replace the file in question in the "fomod" folder and repack all again to make it usable.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/4zyk1rsos03zyqr/ModuleConfig.xml

You know, because someone could think it's better to be allowed to choose rather than dictated.

In case anyone needs it, here's a modified config file for the fomod that makes the "Base Animations" pack and the RaceMenu plugin optional, as they should have been from the start. You need to unpack the skeleton mod with 7zip, replace the file in question in the "fomod" folder and repack all again to make it usable.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/4zyk1rsos03zyqr/ModuleConfig.xml

You know, because someone could think it's better to be allowed to choose rather than dictated.

Dictated... ok... I ensured that skeleton in default worked properly and people can't complain, when they complain they changed something themselve, but yeah, I am a horrible dictator for installing 6 animations file that overwrite the defaults, and installing the racemenu ones by default even when they are not used when not explicited ticked on in FNIS... and yeah you cannot overwrite them again, they need to be disable at installation time... Next time I just pack anything in a option and don't tell you what gets installed...