XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

By the way I can't find Size in my race menu any longer, anyone know if that was taken out, and if so why? I enjoyed having my orc males be two heads taller than my breton females. There's even a mod that adjusts your first person camera to go with your height. Of course anything beyond 1.05 or so became ridiculous and not able to fit inside a dungeon, so that may be why it's taken out.

Oh well I guess I can always console it.

By the way I can't find Size in my race menu any longer, anyone know if that was taken out, and if so why? I enjoyed having my orc males be two heads taller than my breton females. There's even a mod that adjusts your first person camera to go with your height. Of course anything beyond 1.05 or so became ridiculous and not able to fit inside a dungeon, so that may be why it's taken out.

Oh well I guess I can always console it.

Height? In Body Scales or so?

Also anyone know if HDT for SOS is a thing yet, or if HDT is still too early stages for that?

If b3l would implement switch between hdt and normal depending on erection values, maybe, currently I just hdted the balls, which don't matter in animations. 

I was thinking HDT sway of both erect and soft, but yeah dangly balls is good as well.

And yes, previous versions of RaceMenu had a Height setting on the Body menu I think that started on 1 and went to 10, with anything more than about 1.05 being too big to fit in the door leading to the dungeons of course, and 10 being liable to get you killed from falling damage by just walking around. Setscale still works though, so I'll just use that for my huge orcs and nords.

Also, thank you srayesmanll, updating to the .1 fixed my spriggan and atronach issue entirely.

I was thinking HDT sway of both erect and soft, but yeah dangly balls is good as well.

And yes, previous versions of RaceMenu had a Height setting on the Body menu I think that started on 1 and went to 10, with anything more than about 1.05 being too big to fit in the door leading to the dungeons of course, and 10 being liable to get you killed from falling damage by just walking around. Setscale still works though, so I'll just use that for my huge orcs and nords.

Also, thank you srayesmanll, updating to the .1 fixed my spriggan and atronach issue entirely.

You can't have an erect one with animations and a dangling one with hdt without replacing meshes on the fly, hdt makes it dangly even if sos says it should be erect, collision works, because it is an hdt xml with only collisions and no physics.

Use the search function, it has to be there because it depends on a vanilla bone.

Ah, I see on the HDT schlong. So it's not possible to say make it erect in a 90 degree angle or whatever the animation calls for, then make HDT sway it back and forth, or would that be better done with animations? Probably would, HDT is wonky, put physics on a schlong and I'm just picturing it flying off mid coitus.

Nope, it's not showing up in Racemenu 3.2, I search for Height and I get face height, nose height, eye height etc, but no general body height, there used to be a slider for that in the first category. Setscale still works however, just tried setting my male blond nord standard Prisoner to height 1.05.

Ah, I see on the HDT schlong. So it's not possible to say make it erect in a 90 degree angle or whatever the animation calls for, then make HDT sway it back and forth, or would that be better done with animations? Probably would, HDT is wonky, put physics on a schlong and I'm just picturing it flying off mid coitus.

Nope, it's not showing up in Racemenu 3.2, I search for Height and I get face height, nose height, eye height etc, but no general body height, there used to be a slider for that in the first category. Setscale still works however, just tried setting my male blond nord standard Prisoner to height 1.05.

You have the RaceMenuPlugin.esp installed and enabled?

I do see it in mine (the "height" slider) in it's normal spot, but there was a time when I was having weird issue with Racemenu -  Some of the tabs disappeared (schlong, body, etc) when creating a Woodelf character.  The tried making an other character, and different tabs were missing. The setup was exactly the same for each character tried, but different tabs disappeared for each character tried.  It was a strange issue.  This was a month or so ago.  I rebooted my machine and haven't had that issue appear again.

Again, though I am seeing it currently.  I am using the current Racemenu (3.2) and the current Skeleton (2.51) with the 3 racemnu plugins (racemenuplugin, racemenupluginxpmse, and sosracemenu).

I'm having a strange problem. In first-person, I'm getting an error where when I look down, my crossbow bolt quiver is just floating in front of me. When I go into racemenu, I can adjust all other weapon sliders, but the bolt style, scale, and position sliders do absolutely nothing. I've installed the new racemenu version, the loosescripts file, the new version of groovtama's xp32 max skeleton, dual sheath redux, I've run the dual sheath redux patcher and the FNIS patcher, and my SKSE is up to date.

Can anyone help? It's really turning me off playing as a crossbow-based archer.

What XPMSE version? 2.50?

Then I need Bolt Style of RaceMenu?

Does it happen in 3rd person, because 1st and 3rd person are similar to each other for weapon positions?

XPMSE version is the latest one, 2.51. The Bolt Style and Position sliders in RaceMenu don't do anything. The 3rd person shows it at the normal position on the waist, regardless of where the sliders are set. The hovering quiver only shows up in 1st person, when I look down.

You have something that overwrites your skeleton almost certainly, you should reinstall it or if you're using MO move it to the bottom of your left load order.

^ What he says. Also your 1st person skeleton may be an other, old or badly modified XPMSE 1st person skeleton that I can't give support for. when used out of order.

I doublechecked to make sure the skeleton.nif file in the _1stperson file was from the newest XPMSE version, then reinstalled it and dropped it in to make sure it was overwritten again. Same problem, no change, and apparently the "outdated" version that is apparently running from the grave of overwritten files (since I watched the files from the newest version overwrite the old skeleton files in character assets and character assets female folders) is nonplussed.

I'm having a strange problem. In first-person, I'm getting an error where when I look down, my crossbow bolt quiver is just floating in front of me. When I go into racemenu, I can adjust all other weapon sliders, but the bolt style, scale, and position sliders do absolutely nothing. I've installed the new racemenu version, the loosescripts file, the new version of groovtama's xp32 max skeleton, dual sheath redux, I've run the dual sheath redux patcher and the FNIS patcher, and my SKSE is up to date.

Can anyone help? It's really turning me off playing as a crossbow-based archer.

What XPMSE version? 2.50?

Then I need Bolt Style of RaceMenu?

Does it happen in 3rd person, because 1st and 3rd person are similar to each other for weapon positions?

XPMSE version is the latest one, 2.51. The Bolt Style and Position sliders in RaceMenu don't do anything. The 3rd person shows it at the normal position on the waist, regardless of where the sliders are set. The hovering quiver only shows up in 1st person, when I look down.

You have something that overwrites your skeleton almost certainly, you should reinstall it or if you're using MO move it to the bottom of your left load order.

^ What he says. Also your 1st person skeleton may be an other, old or badly modified XPMSE 1st person skeleton that I can't give support for. when used out of order.

I doublechecked to make sure the skeleton.nif file in the _1stperson file was from the newest XPMSE version, then reinstalled it and dropped it in to make sure it was overwritten again. Same problem, no change, and apparently the "outdated" version that is apparently running from the grave of overwritten files (since I watched the files from the newest version overwrite the old skeleton files in character assets and character assets female folders) is nonplussed.

What Bolt and Quiver style do you use in racemenu. Did you uninstall and install the skeleton completely,  NMM tends to mess up files.

I am a bit confused, I dont see 2.6 version? unless by mistake you named the 2.6 version as 2.5.1 ?

(Friday: 2.6, Description page already updated)

I am working an a Last Minute feature that a lot of people will want to see, namely "Edit styles for all actors"

I am working an a Last Minute feature that a lot of people will want to see, namely "Edit styles for all actors"

If you were anything but a cool anime pic on my screen, I'd be hugging you now. Which would be creepy, so I'm going to hug my screen instead. Which is probably more creepy...

If you were anything but a cool anime pic on my screen, I'd be hugging you now. Which would be creepy, so I'm going to hug my screen instead. Which is probably more creepy...

Creepiness detected.

Gonna play Aion until the skeleton is updated :)

I have a slight issue. Upon updating to the latest version the weapons that used to to be on my back like 1h sword axes and single/dual daggers on my back are no longer like that. I ran FNIS after the update like i always used to and that didnt solve the problem. Have i done something wrong?

Set the styles in mod manager? If thats what you ment i already reinstalled the mod and have chosen different things. Sane result. Animations are fine placement is wrong.

No they literally mean go into RaceMenu and at the end of the list or something you'll see the weapon placement tab for XPMSE Weapon Nodes. You have to set your weapon placement there.

I am a bit confused, I dont see 2.6 version? unless by mistake you named the 2.6 version as 2.5.1 ?

(Friday: 2.6, Description page already updated)

Oh good! So I haven't missed something. I just went and updated FNIS, saw the reference to 2.6, checked on the Nexus, and immediately had a "...wut?" moment. Guess I caught Fore's update right as it went out :P

You've got me on the edge of my seat! Even if I don't end up using that new feature, but still!

Oh so the thing was changed. I remember it being just an install option during the installation process of the skeleton.

PS: Just went ingame. The only weapon option in racemenu is the scaling nothing about weapon placement.

I had an issue similar to that a few days ago. I don't know if this will help you, but I can list my troubleshooting steps. Just going to go through my exact experience, obviously your setup might be a bit different.

Using Mod Organizer:

- Updated to SKSE beta build.

- Made absolutely sure I had the newest version of RaceMenu.

- Made absolutely sure all other animation packs I had were updated.

- Updated XPMSE to the newest version, made sure all the animations I wanted were selected.

- Made absolutely sure XPMSE was placed AFTER the other animation mods.

- Made absolutely sure Dual Sheath was updated and installed properly.

- Ran FNIS to make sure all the pieces were picked up.

- Ran Dual Sheath patcher, just in case.

- LOOT to re-sort, just in case.

Then in-game, there was the Weapons menu at the top (This is coming from someone who hadn't updated RaceMenu since 2.9, so big change for me). Under the Weapons menu were all the scaling options related to positioning, including entries labeled "Style". In my case I had to make sure that I set "Dagger Style Left" and "Dagger Style Right" (I believe that's how they were labeled) to the correct options. They were kinda mixed in there with the rest of it, it wasn't obvious at all at first.

That's how I got mine working properly. Screenshots of your RaceMenu would probably be helpful to everyone, if you can manage it =D