XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Your skeleton is working wonderfully in my game, without "Base Animations" and Racemenu (I use ECE), thank you very much.

Packing everything without any selectable options sounds like lots of fun! You'll make me shuffle through dozens of folders. I encourage you to implement such idea at your earliest convenience. After all, you gave the first steps by moving key elements to the "legacy" folder. Why stop there?

I'd like an option as to wether or not you're using dual sheath or not. I'm not, so currently without manual install like above I'm doing animations to draw two weapons when I'm drawing one.

First person animation draws are awesome by the way!

I have a minor quip with the XPMSE package and have for quite a few versions.  The RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp includes a few quests that create categories in RaceMenu 3+...things such as "genitals" and "magic."  I don't use the mods that these are meant to support, yet there are no options in the installer to prevent their appearance.  Until now, I have been fine with using TES5Edit to simply delete the quests that create these categories after install (before launching the game, to avoid papyrus errors), but I think it's unfortunate that you seem to assume that everyone is going to be using these mods or that people won't mind the addition of these ...awkwardly (if you're not using the mods) categories.  I realize that providing these options would require more coding of the installer and more versions of the ESP, so I can understand if there is reluctance to provide these options in the installer.  If that is your reasoning, I think it would be nice if you at least provided instructions on removing these quests (via TES5Edit) in a readme - assuming that is your reasoning for not providing the options.  I'm not trying to make more work for you, but the forced installation of these categories creates some discomfort for people who are not interested in those kinds of mods and still want to take advantage of the excellent customizability that XPMSE offers.

I'd like an option as to wether or not you're using dual sheath or not. I'm not, so currently without manual install like above I'm doing animations to draw two weapons when I'm drawing one.

the first person animation weapon on back? As in: you see in first person the weapon being drawn from the back?

I use Dual Sheath weapons on back , the animations works perfect in third person , but in first person i draw/sheath from/to hip.....

So if that is in the new Skeleton package i have to upgrade pronto :heart:

the first person animation weapon on back? As in: you see in first person the weapon being drawn from the back?

I use Dual Sheath weapons on back , the animations works perfect in third person , but in first person i draw/sheath from/to hip.....

So if that is in the new Skeleton package i have to upgrade pronto :heart:

Nah will be probably removed in 2.6.1 because of the animations having issues with the replacement, (they are reused vanilla animations) I have to wait till I someone makes proper ones as it seem, I will have to advice the use of Immersive First Person View.

Advice Enhanced Camera SKSE like you've been doing instead, works way better without the seasickness syndrome of IFPC.

Yeah, but Enhanced Camera doesn't use the 3rd Person animations and still the 1st person ones, that is the problem, I added the options mainly for the vanilla and Enhanced Camera users.^^

But buggy and so on hold till fixed, like general styles for NPCs.

I am not sure what you are saying here...........

Are there first person draw/sheath weapon on back animation with the new skeleton or not?

As far as i know dual sheath/draw weapon on back first person animations are not made....(it would be amazing though)

I am not using the camera mods you are talking about

Sorry for being an ass

They will use the correct double draw animations in Immersive First Person Camera, in Enhanced Camera SKSE and vanilla there's only single draw, using the draw two-handed animation basically.

Ok

I Actually have Immersive First Person Camera installed but its not turned on (sea-sickness)

So you say if i turn it on i will see the first person dual sheath weapon on back animation?

They will use the correct double draw animations in Immersive First Person Camera, in Enhanced Camera SKSE and vanilla there's only single draw, using the draw two-handed animation basically.

Ok

I Actually have Immersive First Person Camera installed but its not turned on (sea-sickness)

So you say if i turn it on i will see the first person dual sheath weapon on back animation?

Yeah, just tune it down and it is the best option you can have.

I was wondering if i am using RaceMenuPluginXPMSE do i still need RaceMenuPlugin ?? you main page dont state not to use them alone or both ??

Both, I don't include the base plugin anymore, because it is not necessary to do anymore.

It was necessary because I needed to edit some sliders behaviour because of scale and compatibility issues, with NiOverride that is completely gone.

If you wanna spare the esp slot, merge the racemenuplugi.espn in the racemenu.esp and keep the racemenu.esp in a seperate mod that always overwrites the original one, expired edited his racemenu.esp and racemenuplugin.esp like never.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46373-ctd-after-splash-screen/?do=findComment&comment=1161505

Because i have seen many posts mentioning this: so it got a bit confusing on my part.

I think I mentioned it with 2.10 explicite that is should not be disabled anymore, most people got it and it was never a problem so I removed the message, unlike the skeleton_female.hkx where people still recommend to remove it... because they believe that file has some magical powers.

Keep in mind that a lot of people still use the old 2.06 version (last NetImmerse version, where you needed to disable it) for some bogus reasons instead of 2.14 which has also still have the premade skeleton stuff and NiOverride and so doesn't need to disbale the racemenuplugin.esp.

I may remove that file from Nexus so people don't dumb install it anymore because an other tells them to.

Hi Groovtama, bolt quiver default position is buried into butt again.

It was not edited since 2.5?

hi

I am a little reluctant upgrading from version 2.50. Have upgraded Fnis and Racemenu though. I am using immersive animation your skeleton and dual sheath

Is there something new in the installer i should be aware of?

Thank you

Choose the Base Animation Pack - Dual and feel how equip\unequip animations depending on the style feel.^^

2.6 is the next step after 2.5.

Hi Groovtama, bolt quiver default position is buried into butt again.

It was not edited since 2.5?

hi

I am a little reluctant upgrading from version 2.50. Have upgraded Fnis and Racemenu though. I am using immersive animation your skeleton and dual sheath

Is there something new in the installer i should be aware of?

Thank you

Choose the Base Animation Pack - Dual and feel how equip\unequip animations depending on the style feel.^^

2.6 is the next step after 2.5.

Ok it comes with animation pack for dual wield...

Ok i just realized i have to tick on the box in FNIS generator for the animations to work....

sorry for all the dumb questions......

Hello, thank you very much for your latest update!

After upgrading from xpmse 2.60 to 2.61, however, my Racemenu have seemed to lost the slider for genitals.

I had installed Racemenu ver 3.2, together with SoS Full 2.05.41, so I suppose that both are of latest ver.

I also confirm that I turn SoSracemenu.esp on in plug-in list.

Reverting back to xpmse 2.60 restored the genital slider in Racemenu,

and the changes of these sliders saved previously in the Racemenu slot seems to reflect as normal,

even with the latest xpmse (2.61).

So I assume that this problem with the latest update only concerns the slider...

Hello, thank you very much for your latest update!

After upgrading from xpmse 2.60 to 2.61, however, my Racemenu have seemed to lost the slider for genitals.

I had installed Racemenu ver 3.2, together with SoS Full 2.05.41, so I suppose that both are of latest ver.

I also confirm that I turn SoSracemenu.esp on in plug-in list.

Reverting back to xpmse 2.60 restored the genital slider in Racemenu,

and the changes of these sliders saved previously in the Racemenu slot seems to reflect as normal,

even with the latest xpmse (2.61).

So I assume that this problem with the latest update only concerns the slider...

found the error, will release a fixed 2.62 later.

Fix is up.