XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

- ECE would not work

- most XPMSE RaceMenu sliders would be hidden including weapon styles

- properweaponscale script would not work properly

- rigmap data is not consistant for XPMSE HDT rig maps and XPMSE BBP rigmaps

- most HDT stuff, Belly would not work

- UN7B bones are missing

- any other stuff I added/fixed in XPMSE1 and XPMSE2

- any other stuff I added/fixed for XPMSE1 when you compare that skeleton to XPMS which is since 1.94, XPMSE1 for BBP only

You can use XPMS and overwrite with that skeleton, but XPMSE2 overwritten with that is non-sense

Thank you for the answer! :) I'm gonna skip that mod.

I have run into an odd incompatibility.  Hunterborn seems to override the weapon positions from XPMSE.  They show up correct in the Racemenu menu and Inventory menu but they move to default as soon as I leave the menu.

If you use 2.5, you have quiver style and bolt style, both adds always a morph to your character, properweaponscales script switches them dynamically when you equip a bolt quiver or not a bolt quiver aka an arrow quiver.

Try to set it the position again in RaceMenu, just another number and back again.

If it doesn't work your RaceMenuPluginXPMSE scripts are still 2.4X,

because if you set it again in RaceMenu it should be fixed,

because the morph should be added and 2.5 properweaponscales doesn't get 0 aka default from the morph,

Or Hunterborn didn't set its arrows and bolt quivers right.

There's no Sword on hip and shield on back animation on the latest build? (2.50)

Sword on hip animations from IA for Dual Sheath is included and for single is already in vanilla, and shield on back is DSR and also vanilla animation.

It's not Hunterborn.  I think they just happened to work one time when i disabled it. I double checked the I have latest RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp. All weapons are effected not just arrows and quivers. Like I said when I go into the inventory menu they go back to normal and shift back when i leave the menu.

It seems to be HDT Weapon sling

It wasn't doing this before at least not that I noticed.

Bottom line is that Weapon Sling is not compatible unless you go one weapon at a time by hand and replace them with the personalized sling.

Like I said I guess that you have used a save with 2.44 racemenupluginxpmse or upgraded recently and didn't set the styles for quiver and bolts again. Otherwise, properweaponscales thinks you don't want to have anything changed, because of the missing extra data I have added. And between equiping in inventory menu and going out of menu is a script pause, meaning if you equip a bow/crossbow and the quiver gets auto equipped, the script to update it can't run because of that script pause.

Actually I was starting a brand new game and I double-triple checked the 2.50 plugin.

It's the weapon sling for sure. I never noticed it before because I usually use sword on back.  It works fine with swords and bows but it moves daggers and axes back to vanilla locations.

There's no Sword on hip and shield on back animation on the latest build? (2.50)

Sword on hip animations from IA for Dual Sheath is included and for single is already in vanilla, and shield on back is DSR and also vanilla animation.

Shoot, sorry for not being clear.. I mean is there no "Sword on Hip+Shield on Back" Animation included? like in IA?

Shoot, sorry for not being clear.. I mean is there no "Sword on Hip+Shield on Back" Animation included? like in IA?

Nope only the stuff I need for 2.6 and stuff that can replace XPMS included animations with cleaner ones is included. I only included anything that is necessary for now, if I have to include it later because the new path structure of 2.6 would make IA replacers not usable with it by default I don't know for sure now. 

Actually I was starting a brand new game and I double-triple checked the 2.50 plugin.

It's the weapon sling for sure. I never noticed it before because I usually use sword on back.  It works fine with swords and bows but it moves daggers and axes back to vanilla locations.

I will annoy Jacq when I see him in IRC.

So to be more specific if Weapon Sling (Belted Back Armory) is equipped the Sword on Back, Bows, and Frostfall quivers work perfect. I keep starting new games and typically those are the first weapons I come across so I never noticed any issues until I got daggers and axes.  If you use Weapon Sling (Personalized) you can adjust the daggers but because the adjustments are limited you cannot get daggers to match daggers on hip (forget daggers on ankles). At first glance Axe on back won't work either. He needs to incorporate presets based on your skeleton presets for the personalized settings.

We have meanwhile the functions to make it running autonome (without MCM), and I know basically how to do it with skeleton templates that move dynamically with getting the parent and redirecting, but it would be only compatible with XPMSE2 anyway and I don't have any need to learn how I make the hdt xmls for that.^^

It would also work for NPCs but then moving weapons with skeleton edits is suboptimal then.

Nope only the stuff I need for 2.6 and stuff that can replace XPMS included animations with cleaner ones is included. I only included anything that is necessary for now, if I have to include it later because the new path structure of 2.6 would make IA replacers not usable with it by default I don't know for sure now.

So in other words I still need to install IA for that particular animation?

hmm maybe this is unrelated but any chance you might know what is causing this? animation problem? bad install order?

post-332145-0-21583000-1427653801_thumb.jpg post-332145-0-82661700-1427653813_thumb.jpg

When I strafing right the trouser seems sucked into the legs, when I walk right the hand seems sucked into the arm :/

It doesn't happen with the left animation though...

post-332145-0-69061400-1427653820_thumb.jpg post-332145-0-41935500-1427653832_thumb.jpg

Sorry to ask this but I´m having a hard time understanding all of this matter.

Is EFF4 Extensible Follower Framework?

If yes where do I find the options for NPCs weapon placement?

There are 2 mentions of EFF4 on the description but no link or real explanation of what it is.

What I don´t understand it that in the description says:

XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin:

"NPC support over EFF4"

them going below it says:

Weapon Positions

"option is only available for the player character in RaceMenu, they are not avaiable in EFF4"

Sorry to ask this but I´m having a hard time understanding all of this matter.

Is EFF4 Extensible Follower Framework?

If yes where do I find the options for NPCs weapon placement?

There are 2 mentions of EFF4 on the description but no link or real explanation of what it is.

What I don´t understand it that in the description says:

XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin:

"NPC support over EFF4"

them going below it says:

Weapon Positions

"option is only available for the player character in RaceMenu, they are not avaiable in EFF4"

From the XPMS FAQ:

To have NPC's use different weapon placements EFF4 -> Wheel Menu -> Tattoos, RM opens with the NPC -> Weapons -> ... Style, Works for any NPC that uses the skeletons in the default location other followers need their skeleton replaced manually with an XPMSE2 one first.

From the XPMS FAQ:

To have NPC's use different weapon placements EFF4 -> Wheel Menu -> Tattoos, RM opens with the NPC -> Weapons -> ... Style, Works for any NPC that uses the skeletons in the default location other followers need their skeleton replaced manually with an XPMSE2 one first.

Oh thanks for answering me.

That clears everything :).

Hey sorry for bugging again,

But I still can't pinpoint the root of that weird glitch, tried searching on google but didn't found any valid solution or fix...

Can you help me out on this one?

Thank you for your hard work :shy:

Don't know what causes your problem it is not my skeleton nor my rig map, and I am not the author of the animation you use, maybe bugging him might help.

But I still can't pinpoint the root of that weird glitch, tried searching on google but didn't found any valid solution or fix...

Don't know what causes your problem it is not my skeleton nor my rig map, and I am not the author of the animation you use, maybe bugging him might help.

got it, thanks though :s

got it, thanks though :s

Looknig over your previous post, youre having an issue with the sword not being on the back right? I made sure to update to the newest skeleton and race menu, but Im also not usign any other mod for animations (like Immersive Animations), is there a skeleton by any chane in IA? Is it perhaps overwriting Groovtamas skeleton? Thats the first place I would look.

far my only issue was that I didnt have any option to change the shield style in Race Menu, but its not actually an issue to me cause I like hving the shield on the forearm, and I dont really use shields much anyway.

- ECE would not work

- most XPMSE RaceMenu sliders would be hidden including weapon styles

- properweaponscale script would not work properly

- rigmap data is not consistant for XPMSE HDT rig maps and XPMSE BBP rigmaps

- most HDT stuff, Belly would not work

- UN7B bones are missing

- any other stuff I added/fixed in XPMSE1 and XPMSE2

- any other stuff I added/fixed for XPMSE1 when you compare that skeleton to XPMS which is since 1.94, XPMSE1 for BBP only

You can use XPMS and overwrite with that skeleton, but XPMSE2 overwritten with that is non-sense

Thank you for the answer! :) I'm gonna skip that mod.

So  what I did, use ECE to design the character, save and quit, add Race Menu to the mod list, start the game, adjust weapon placements. All you should have to do is re color your characters hair.

Looknig over your previous post, youre having an issue with the sword not being on the back right? I made sure to update to the newest skeleton and race menu, but Im also not usign any other mod for animations (like Immersive Animations), is there a skeleton by any chane in IA? Is it perhaps overwriting Groovtamas skeleton? Thats the first place I would look.

far my only issue was that I didnt have any option to change the shield style in Race Menu, but its not actually an issue to me cause I like hving the shield on the forearm, and I dont really use shields much anyway.

Hey thanks for trying to help,

Nah my 1st post is about an animation that are not (yet?) included in the v2.5 installer

Hmm now that I think about it, I recall reading it somewhere that IA indeed contain a skeleton, but I installed Groovtama's skeleton last, so it should be overwritten right?

Edit: Tried without IA, nothing change.. :(

Edited by hanzgog

Never mind, found this helpful thread on the nexus forum, as it turns out my walking animation is faulty.. replaced the mt_walkforwardright.hkx and mt_walkright.hkx from data/meshes/actors/character/animations/male with the one from skyrim animation.bsa and everything works as it should be

Hey thanks for trying to help,

Nah my 1st post is about an animation that are not (yet?) included in the v2.5 installer

Hmm now that I think about it, I recall reading it somewhere that IA indeed contain a skeleton, but I installed Groovtama's skeleton last, so it should be overwritten right?

Edit: Tried without IA, nothing change.. :(

It would overwrite if you installed manually or use NMM, if you used MO it would depend on the load order, unless I am mistaken. Anyway sorry I couldnt really help.

I would ask some kind person to tell me how to install XPMSE 2.5 with Wrye Bash (Smash) because I see that subpackages beneath this show so complicated on Wrye Bash.

I wanna to run this mod on SOS, Racemenu 3.0, and Deadly Mutilation.

As far as I understand this mod installation, followings are mandatory.

00 Skeleton Rig XPMSE2 HDT (Recommended)

09 XPMSE2 (Recommended)

11 XPMSE2 RaceMenu Plugin

12 XPMSE2 RaceMenu Plugin - Schlongs of Skyrim Fix

But I can't understand other subpackages below animations including bows, daggers, swords, axes, two-handed, and monsters.

I'm no native so I maybe find its solution if I read all threads here.

But, someone helps me!

Greetings everyone!

XP32 is the best skeleton for Skyrim ever! And I think the best experts gathered here, so I decided to ask a question here as well.

How to make a shorter leg bones without seams?

I tried to move the bones in the NIFSkope, or by using the RaceMenu sliders. As a result I get seams at the joints, because I need a very short legs.

I tried to scale the thigh bone. Result - is not acceptable - very small feet and the whole leg gets too thin. But I need a very short legs, not thin. Like a midget legs.
It seems that translation\scale methods are not suitable for my task.

The ideal solution would be scaling leg bones on the Z-axis, and as I understand it is not possible to scale the axes in .NIF files.

Therefore it is necessary to somehow change the length of the bone. But it seems no one on in the internet does not do so. All just move and scale the bones. All resigned to the situation, but in my case the seams too conspicuous, it's terrible.

Describe the objectives simple sentence:

I need a short, but not thin legs like a midget, legs without seams at the joints.

Please tell me how to do this, or tell me where to ask?

Do i need recompile, reskin or somehow redone whole skeleton to reach my goal? How? It is even possible (for one person)?

Show the direction in which I have to move.

post-615545-0-84705400-1428004697_thumb.jpg

post-615545-0-11118600-1428005180_thumb.jpg

post-615545-0-74040100-1428005260_thumb.jpg