XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

It doesn't support T\BBP animation part because it has HDT support, and HDT doesn't need countless destructive fixes to work.

Did you rename "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly" otherwise your xml file doesn't work.

I didn't renamed because I read "when updating from 1.9 to 2.0", but if u tell me that, I gonna check it.

About doesn't support animation, maybe is because my english skill but I dont understand it XD I mean, I tested some animation like idle and running/walk and works fine. So you mean "some part of the animation" and not "animation itself" not work, so some areas, like the breast on the idle, don't trigger HDT?

PD: Thanx for the quickly answer and your time, so much time modding LoL files and now I feel lost on Skyrim XD

The animations don't move the breast and butt bones, that is only restricted to be controlled by HDT. That is so aniamtion don't fuck up HDT stuff.

I updated to the latest version from the x.93ar50 version, but then Skyrim experienced a severe fps drop (jerky framerate), and the butt and chest no longer move. So I reverted back to the x.93 version and all worked fine again. 

Am I doing something wrong. 

Yeah not reading the description.

Sorry, I read everything but nothing said anything about jerky frames.

Are you perhaps referring to the 1.9 upgrade and HDT belly renaming? I didn't know the x.93 version was 1.9. 

I'm new to HDT so I was just following referrals to this page from another HDT guide. 

Sorry when I sounded pissy but the last 5-10 pages are full with these questions.

HDT just spams the HDT logs with erros and that is causing the slow downs when you don't rename it.

I was on the fence about updating, what with all the trouble people were having... but I upgraded anyway, and realized that the problem isn't the skeleton, it's the people. :P

Haven't run into any problems a little head-scratching couldn't fix. Belly was a bit imploded at first, but just increased the linear Y-constraint in my hdtbbp xml and boom, problem solved. I assume, in addition to being renamed, the HDT belly node just moved a bit back from the NPC prebelly position?

Thanks so much for all the work you've put into this, groov. It works great.

Haven't run into any problems a little head-scratching couldn't fix. Belly was a bit imploded at first, but just increased the linear Y-constraint in my hdtbbp xml and boom, problem solved. I assume, in addition to being renamed, the HDT belly node just moved a bit back from the NPC prebelly position?

What setting did you use and where in the xml do I need to make that change?

The animations don't move the breast and butt bones, that is only restricted to be controlled by HDT. That is so aniamtion don't fuck up HDT stuff.

Rly ty for your answers, but I've another question XD, I checked my .xml with JFF tool and the breast is logically marked to collides with hands, so when animation move the hands and make it collide with breast why no move?

For example when I walk with some TBBP armor my breast bounce according to animation, or at least i think so, but when I move with no armor it moves in a different way, deffined by HDT .xml, so I'm confuse.

PD: I want try belly animation and as you say I need change NPC PreBelly to HDT Belly, but how about NPC Belly? I don't need rename it?PD

Can u share your .xml config? XD

Rly ty for your answers, but I've another question XD, I checked my .xml with JFF tool and the breast is logically marked to collides with hands, so when animation move the hands and make it collide with breast why no move?

For example when I walk with some TBBP armor my breast bounce according to animation, or at least i think so, but when I move with no armor it moves in a different way, deffined by HDT .xml, so I'm confuse.

PD: I want try belly animation and as you say I need change NPC PreBelly to HDT Belly, but how about NPC Belly? I don't need rename it?PD

This is the XML i edited for myself, and use with this skeleton, its set to run on the body in the pics, the butt, boobs & belly all bounce altho i have toned down the belly bounce as i didn't like how it moved originally

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

post-282292-0-60586800-1407526078_thumb.jpg

post-282292-0-69348800-1407526100_thumb.jpg

post-282292-0-73036500-1407526107_thumb.jpg

Can someone tell me why Mod Organizer is wanted me to place XMPSE below race menu in the left panel?

And am I correct in ignoring it along with other race menu plug ins?

Because I choose to modify a script from the RaceMenu Plugin part with my version.

Can someone tell me why Mod Organizer is wanted me to place XMPSE below race menu in the left panel?

Because I choose to modify a script from the RaceMenu Plugin part with my version.

So I should ignore MO in this case?

You may want to throw that up on the description page for other ocd people :P

I just told you that MO is right to place it after RaceMenu in the priority list.

I just told you that MO is right to place it after RaceMenu in the priority list.

That is the thing though, MO is telling me to place it above Race Menu in the left hand panel so that your script change is overwritten. I should not have said it the way I did. Load order is fine it is the mod list on the left that is bunked, MO will tell you to place Racemenu beneath XPMSE at least

mine does.

That is the thing though, MO is telling me to place it above Race Menu in the left hand panel so that your script change is overwritten. I should not have said it the way I did. Load order is fine it is the mod list on the left that is bunked, MO will tell you to place Racemenu beneath XPMSE at least

mine does.

Mine doesn't tell me that. Strange. It should always be last. Don't know why MO wants that on your priority list.

mine does.

Mine doesn't tell me that. Strange. It should always be last. Don't know why MO wants that on your priority list.

First guess would be that he is using LOOT to sort the loadorder (the LOOT version in MO is even outdated, best use 0.6 from the LOOT page, instead of the 0.5 included in MO, since you can only edit the sorting templete with the full version anyway), because LOOT placed the RaceMenuPluginXPMS.esp before RaceMenu.esp for me (which is dumb, so just made a manual load order entry for LOOT and now its after where it should be).

Always check the load order LOOT (or BOSS if still using it) create, they may be a good starting point but not optimal in some circumstances

mine does.

First guess would be that he is using LOOT to sort the loadorder (the LOOT version in MO is even outdated, best use 0.6 from the LOOT page, instead of the 0.5 included in MO, since you can only edit the sorting templete with the full version anyway), because LOOT placed the RaceMenuPluginXPMS.esp before RaceMenu.esp for me (which is dumb, so just made a manual load order entry for LOOT and now its after where it should be).

Always check the load order LOOT (or BOSS if still using it) create, they may be a good starting point but not optimal in some circumstances

Does loot also advice on the Priority List (Left Side), thought it was only integreted in MO for the Load Order (right side) and priority errors where MOs own stuff.

Does loot also advice on the Priority List (Left Side), thought it was only integreted in MO for the Load Order (right side) and priority errors where MOs own stuff.

LOOT will not give advice on the priority list, but MO will advise the user to sort the priority to match the load order (if loaded mods have conflcits, so the last loaded mod will use its assets), hence the problem that it tells him to place the XP32 Extended before RaceMenu

LOOT will not give advice on the priority list, but MO will advise the user to sort the priority to match the load order (if loaded mods have conflcits, so the last loaded mod will use its assets), hence the problem that it tells him to place the XP32 Extended before RaceMenu

Blast, I used the external LOOT and you are right on that was the cause, I had not noticed it placed XPMSE above RAcemenu, thanks guys :D

How about I just show you what I did!

First, you need JFF - editing .xmls by hand just seems like bad juju, unless you know what you're doing.

JustForFun v4

Now after it's downloaded, unzip it to a folder on your desktop (or wherever), and then open it. You'll see this:

XaEG85a.png

Click on "Load", and load your hdt.xml / hdtphysicsextensiondefaultBBP.xml.

Now you'll see something like this:

yhkYWrI.png

Click on the "Constraints" tab I highlighted.

Then double-click wherever you belly is listed, like this:

9CJcAAs.png

Then click on the "Linear Limits" tab:

5Ht9iOQ.png

Then increase the highlighted values below by anywhere between 6 and 10 units (probably).

6U4JjZz.png

You may have to play with the numbers a bit - I increased both of mine by 8. They were originally 0.100000 and 6.00000, now 8.100000 and 14.00000.

This completely corrected my belly "implosion/cave-in" problem, but I'm no expert so YMMV.

How about I just show you what I did!

First, you need JFF - editing .xmls by hand just seems like bad juju, unless you know what you're doing.

JustForFun v4

Now after it's downloaded, unzip it to a folder on your desktop (or wherever), and then open it. You'll see this:

XaEG85a.png

Click on "Load", and load your hdt.xml / hdtphysicsextensiondefaultBBP.xml.

Now you'll see something like this:

yhkYWrI.png

Click on the "Constraints" tab I highlighted.

Then double-click wherever you belly is listed, like this:

9CJcAAs.png

Then click on the "Linear Limits" tab:

5Ht9iOQ.png

Then increase the highlighted values below by anywhere between 6 and 10 units (probably).

6U4JjZz.png

You may have to play with the numbers a bit - I increased both of mine by 8. They were originally 0.100000 and 6.00000, now 8.100000 and 14.00000.

This completely corrected my belly "implosion/cave-in" problem, but I'm no expert so YMMV.

A fine example of "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, Teach a man how to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

I salute you good sir.

Thank you, I came here to search for this answer.

You saved me, Although I had to increase mine by 6, my new values are 6.1 and 12

I have some problem

I use Havok Breast Physic + XML-Files for Beginners + XPMSE2 + CT77 BODY.

But my breast will deformation.

See my upload picture

To me, that looks like some of the sliders are set just slightly too high when you customized a body mesh in bodyslide.

if you did not use bodyslide to make the body then it, again to me, looks like a body mesh in need of an update.

If you do use bodyslide try to reduce all breast sliders for min and max weight by 5%.

I noticed earlier today that sometimes when building using the CT77 body, some of the sliders can cause that deformation if set too high.