There is no need for long descriptions, so lets just get to the point, this is a lore-friendly skimpy modular armor for 7B and UNPB, the armor and all its modular pieces can be found in a chest at High Hrothgar, right on the stairs. This armor is not compatible with SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim)
Things you need know first:
- There is no weightslider support or bbp (just set your char at 100 weight)
- The armor is not craftable (this was intended)
- There will be a few clippings
- The Chainmail Cape can only be obtained from the console, this is because the cape is clipping a bit and until I fix it, that will be the only way.
- Some modular pieces can be combined with other armors, but I do not guarantee that they will fit that specific armor.
- The helmet hair has a few "transparent issues"
- The boots have a few flying vertices when running or moving, not noticeable unless you look for them.
About the UNPB Version:
The UNPB Version has limited modular features, this is because the armor was not made for UNPB and until someone does a conversion it will stay this way. Several equipable armor pieces were removed because of that so I strongly reccomend to use the 7B version instead.
UNPB Download(MAIN FILE REQUIRED!?http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52711/?
7B Cleavage TBBP by ACanOfWin 100 weight only(MAIN FILE REQUIRED!?http://www.mediafire.com/download/63naq76s68f1u3e/DB_7B_Cleavage_TBBP.rar
Any UNP body type.
Contact me first.
Credits & Thanks
TheMinBlack for the base armor and his workshop
Crosscrusade for some meshes
MrTroubleMaker for chainmail panties
Apachii for the hair
Nightasy for some meshes
MAK07 for some meshes
Elnalter for forsworn retextures
Sevennity & Co for Sevenbase
Vincentproxy for testing
B3ast1e for testing
HoneyVanity for testing
Hajtus for testing
sunwalker for testing
If I forgot anyone I'm very sorry
GIF IMAGE with all the modular pieces