SexLab Apropos (formerly SexLabDescribe)

foxyvixen21

gooser - you, guys are doing great job. I have no complain at all. I truly appreciate your hard work. My comments are given from respect in the way to help you to improve it,and they are certainly not criticism. :)

Yep, yep. Thanks. There's a lot of work to be done! We were just having a conversation last night about how SL Describe messages blend with messages from other mods, since there seems to be a bit variation in the "person" (1st, 2nd, 3rd) that people have taken. We are designing this so the user can in MCM specify the person "mode", so you could do:

The bandit shoots cum into your ass.

The bandit shoots cum into her ass.

The bandit shoots cum into Silva's ass.

So a lot of the strings now have token placeholders for those kinds of variations.

gooser - you, guys are doing great job. I have no complain at all. I truly appreciate your hard work. My comments are given from respect in the way to help you to improve it,and they are certainly not criticism. :)

Yep, yep. Thanks. There's a lot of work to be done! We were just having a conversation last night about how SL Describe messages blend with messages from other mods, since there seems to be a bit variation in the "person" (1st, 2nd, 3rd) that people have taken. We are designing this so the user can in MCM specify the person "mode", so you could do:

So a lot of the strings now have token placeholders for those kinds of variations.

post-76197-0-94916000-1390582163_thumb.jpg

That would be a cool option.

In the screenshot above, I have SL Hentai Pregnancy installed, along with SL Describe. Notice the differences (my character is named "Silva")

Yeah perhaps once you guys get this mod all set up and finish tweaking it. Since the basic function works pretty well already. You can set it up as framework for other mods to use. Like Arousal is now, then other mods like Hentai could perhaps have a option to just hook off yours.

having more mods designed to work together would only make the site and the game better. :)

Thanks for info gooser. I can only imagine how hard must be to adopt your mod to "hundreds" other mods. It surly isn't easy job. beside "regular" mods that are depending on Sl animations, Puppet master is the only one that your mod doesn't trigger. Well, "I want you to defecate in my/your mouth" line your mod recognize correctly, as arok anal, just as it is in Puppet Master. So, I can't say anything bad against your mod.

I expressed my wish somewhere at the beginning of this thread, that I would love to,  if you, guys can implement the peeing/defecating line during the scenes. Something like "XXX is peeing/defecating in your mouth". I was promised that it will be done once in the future. And I'm thankful for that.

I downloaded this mod today out of curiosity and  like it very much. Some of the best mods are based on simple but effective ideas, and this is a mod of that knd. A little text goes a long way to add immersion. Congratulations! You have a winning mod here.

I have just one question (not a criticism). I always get the final message, telling me where the cum went, but I don't always get the initial message, telling me where my dick got slid or forced. Is this a bug?

I also have one suggestion (again, not a criticism). The final comments are great and I would not change a word, but there is also an opportunity to add (not replace) text during and throughout the earlier stages of the sex act. Maybe one message for each sexlab stage, including foreplay. You have convinced me that brief messages are best (long ones would take up too much screen space and might vanish before they could be read). Here are some suggestions: Feel free to use (or adapt) them if you want (or not, it's your mod!)

1. For blow job (initial stage): "You moan as [NPC's name] licks your precum"

2. blow job middle stage:  "[NPC] lays down some soulful head, slurping noisily"

3. blow job penultimage stage: "[NPC] slows her pace  to prolong your pleasure" [this would work especially well with AP blowjob, where she does slow her pace]

4. keep current text for climax

For cowgirl/woman on top:

1. [NPC] lowers herself onto you

2. She moves slowly up and down, impaling herself deeper

3. [NPC] moans with joy as she bottoms out on your cock

4. [NPC's] face is enraptured with bliss as the first waves of her orgasm wash over her

5. Keep current text for climax

For doggy/anal

1. "Fuck me in the ass!" [NPC] gasps as you  tease her cunt-lips and ass-rim with your probing glans

2. [NPC's] anus closes tight around your shaft as you drive into her hot rectum

3 "Deeper! Deeper!" she begs, "Flood my bowels with your cum!"

4. "Will you lick me clean?" "Yes! Yes!'

5. keep current text for climax

For missionary

1. [NPC's] pussy opens in wet welcome and you slide in with a single thrust

2. Her legs wrap around you, drawing you deeper

3. [NPC] begins to scream and cry [player's name, repeated] as you move faster and faster 

4. "Explode in me!" she begs as her body starts to convulse in orgasm

For cunnilingus/69 (not many anims for this yet, but Zyn's lesbian has some good ones, as does Arrok) 

1. You pause to inhale the honey-fresh fragrance of [NPC's] pungent pussy

2. The air is heavy with her scent--you dive deep until you must come up for air

3  [NPC] purrs with pleasure as your tongue gently circles her engorged clit  

4. [NPC] bucks wildly, clamping her thighs around you, drawing your face deeper in

5a [for cunnilingus] [NPC] sobs with joy as climax after climax convulses her in waves of bliss

5b [for 69] You come in unison, [NPC] flooding your face with her juices as she swallows every drop of your creamy load

Obviously these would have to be reworded for a female or gay/lesbian player-character, but that would be easy to do (and I'm willing to help if you like the above)

One more thing: foreplay. There are some great foreplay anims out there, including Bleagh's new footjob anims, which are so much better than the name might lead a pedestrian imagination to suppose. Here are some possible "descriptions" for foreplay anims:

1. [NPC] darts her [or his] tongue into your mouth. You suck it, hungrily.

2 [NPC's] nipples harden under the gentle ministrations of your lips and tongue

This sequence for Bleagh's footjob anims:

1. [NPC] caresses your shaft with the soles of her feet. "Do you want a toejob?" she asks, smiling mischievously

2.  "Toejob?" you ask, incredulously, "Hell no. I want your mouth."

3. She kicks you back, playfully, but hard. "You're a heel and heels are all heels get."

Apologies if these ideas seem impertinent or intrusive. I offer them because you invited suggestions and I think they are in accord with the great work you have so far done. Congratulations and many, many thanks!

I'm definitely interested in this mod!

Great animations are great and all that, but some nice dirty descriptions of the activities can add some much  appreciated context. Enhances the erotic experience, you know?

I look forward to watching this mod develop. :)

I downloaded this mod today out of curiosity and  like it very much. Some of the best mods are based on simple but effective ideas, and this is a mod of that knd. A little text goes a long way to add immersion. Congratulations! You have a winning mod here.

I have just one question (not a criticism). I always get the final message, telling me where the cum went, but I don't always get the initial message, telling me where my dick got slid or forced. Is this a bug?

I also have one suggestion (again, not a criticism). The final comments are great and I would not change a word, but there is also an opportunity to add (not replace) text during and throughout the earlier stages of the sex act. Maybe one message for each sexlab stage, including foreplay. You have convinced me that brief messages are best (long ones would take up too much screen space and might vanish before they could be read). Here are some suggestions: Feel free to use (or adapt) them if you want (or not, it's your mod!)

2. blow job middle stage:  "[NPC] lays down some soulful head, slurping noisily"

3. blow job penultimage stage: "[NPC] slows her pace  to prolong your pleasure" [this would work especially well with AP blowjob, where she does slow her pace]

4. [NPC's] face is enraptured with bliss as the first waves of her orgasm wash over her

For doggy/anal

1. "Fuck me in the ass!" [NPC] gasps as you  tease her cunt-lips and ass-rim with your probing glans

For missionary

3. [NPC] begins to scream and cry [player's name, repeated] as you move faster and faster 

For cunnilingus/69 (not many anims for this yet, but Zyn's lesbian has some good ones, as does Arrok) 

2. The air is heavy with her scent--you dive deep until you must come up for air

4. [NPC] bucks wildly, clamping her thighs around you, drawing your face deeper in

5a [for cunnilingus] [NPC] sobs with joy as climax after climax convulses her in waves of bliss

5b [for 69] You come in unison, [NPC] flooding your face with her juices as she swallows every drop of your creamy load

Obviously these would have to be reworded for a female or gay/lesbian player-character, but that would be easy to do (and I'm willing to help if you like the above)

One more thing: foreplay. There are some great foreplay anims out there, including Bleagh's new footjob anims, which are so much better than the name might lead a pedestrian imagination to suppose. Here are some possible "descriptions" for foreplay anims:

1. [NPC] caresses your shaft with the soles of her feet. "Do you want a toejob?" she asks, smiling mischievously

3. She kicks you back, playfully, but hard. "You're a heel and heels are all heels get."

Apologies if these ideas seem impertinent or intrusive. I offer them because you invited suggestions and I think they are in accord with the great work you have so far done. Congratulations and many, many thanks!

Grimbold those are some great ideas. Generally it seems if we post two messages, people are not getting the 1st one. We do not have the ability to set the time that a message stays on the screen unfortunately, BUT we can delay the second message.

Thanks

For doggy/anal

For missionary

Grimbold those are some great ideas. Generally it seems if we post two messages, people are not getting the 1st one. We do not have the ability to set the time that a message stays on the screen unfortunately, BUT we can delay the second message.

Thanks

Isn't there a mod out there (Elys's somethingorother) that delays text on the screen so you can read it? i might be getting confused with Oblivion (which definitely did have such a mod and it was vital for many quest mods), but I thought Skyrim had something similar. It would be just the thing for "Describe." If I am mistaken and there is no such mod, we will have to find a workaround. Maybe one text for each animation?

Is there somewhere I can find a list of all the tags for the various animations?  I think I'm getting some strange behavior (certain animations getting labeled as one when I'm pretty sure they're another), and I wanted to doublecheck that I'm not just going crazy.  I'm also pretty sure it was working fine before on those animations, so I want to see if I can maybe figure out what I did or what I installed that caused the issue (if it is one).

When are you seeing two messages? I mean, what are they saying?

Well I am not 100% sure (and cannot check right now), but I am pretty sure that there are SOME anims where I get an initial message ("you slide your dick into X's pussy" or some such) and then another one at the end of the sequence that takes various forms (I have seen both "you shoot a rope of cum into" and "you cum inside"). Is this what should be happening?

Just to confirm: the current status is that there is just ONE message that can be counted on to appear and it comes at the end of the animation, at climax. is this right? If so, most of the dialogues I submitted earlier are unworkable. But it is also the case that there can be some random selection of messages at the one place they can be counted on to appear (the end of the animation). Is this right? If so, I have some other suggestions, but will hold off until I get confirmation that this is the current status.

This is a great mod. Thanks for making it. But I am a little unsure who I should be thanking.

Are Gooser and Foxyvixen the same person (the latter just an email address?)

Is there somewhere I can find a list of all the tags for the various animations?  I think I'm getting some strange behavior (certain animations getting labeled as one when I'm pretty sure they're another), and I wanted to doublecheck that I'm not just going crazy.  I'm also pretty sure it was working fine before on those animations, so I want to see if I can maybe figure out what I did or what I installed that caused the issue (if it is one).

If you using Bleagh's footjob anims with sexlab 1.35 (which did not yet include them), you will have relabelled some files (probably fisting). I wonder if that might be the source of your confusion. Just guessing!

You mean like this?

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/animation-tags

I am not sure the last time it was updated. It says version 1.3 for sexlab, so it might not have all the animations listed.

Had the mod for a while now and it works well the majority of the time, the times it doesn't work very well is when you have another mod affecting what animations you can do (such as devious devices) since it will show the text for the animation it first tries to play rather than the one it does play

When are you seeing two messages? I mean, what are they saying?

Well I am not 100% sure (and cannot check right now), but I am pretty sure that there are SOME anims where I get an initial message ("you slide your dick into X's pussy" or some such) and then another one at the end of the sequence that takes various forms (I have seen both "you shoot a rope of cum into" and "you cum inside"). Is this what should be happening?

Just to confirm: the current status is that there is just ONE message that can be counted on to appear and it comes at the end of the animation, at climax. is this right? If so, most of the dialogues I submitted earlier are unworkable. But it is also the case that there can be some random selection of messages at the one place they can be counted on to appear (the end of the animation). Is this right? If so, I have some other suggestions, but will hold off until I get confirmation that this is the current status.

This is a great mod. Thanks for making it. But I am a little unsure who I should be thanking.

Are Gooser and Foxyvixen the same person (the latter just an email address?)

gooser and I are different people, he has offered his assistance with the mod and he has contributed quite a lot. He has done a great re-write to the message system which will be in the next version. 

This has given me time to do the wear and tear system which will also be released in the next version.

Had the mod for a while now and it works well the majority of the time, the times it doesn't work very well is when you have another mod affecting what animations you can do (such as devious devices) since it will show the text for the animation it first tries to play rather than the one it does play

This is something we are looking at, we have noticed a few mods cause some problems. We want to add some soft dependencies which will detect some of the mods causing problems and hopefully fix it.

For the tear and wear effect have you considered a fumbling walking animation after rape (non just slowing down your pace)?

With fumbling animation I mean something you can see well implemented in the Realistic Needs and Disease drunk effect.

When you drink too much, you experience some weirdness when you try to run and to walk. Sometimes you get unbalanced. Sometimes, expecially if you try to run fast,  you may fall, ragdolling to the ground. It works fine both in first and third person.

I think would be very appropriate for a tear and wear effect and let you visualize it in game (actually adding to the gameplay, because it forced you to run carefully). Much better than just a minus in your stats.

For the tear and wear effect have you considered a fumbling walking animation after rape (non just slowing down your pace)?

With fumbling animation I mean something you can see well implemented in the Realistic Needs and Disease drunk effect.

When you drink too much, you experience some weirdness when you try to run and to walk. Sometimes you get unbalanced. Sometimes, expecially if you try to run fast,  you may fall, ragdolling to the ground. It works fine both in first and third person.

I think would be very appropriate for a tear and wear effect and let you visualize it in game (actually adding to the gameplay, because it forced you to run carefully). Much better than just a minus in your stats.

I will take a look at this, it's definitely a good idea. I will just need to see how well it works with everything else.

When you get drunk in RND there is also a blurred vision... but I hate that (although very appropriate for drunkness) because it ruins the graphical aesthetic I worked so hard on!

But the clumsiness and ragdolling is very nice. It doesn't seems to be random but depended on how much you run.
Sometimes you don't fall, as a ragdolling, but it just a unbalancing animation. You stop for a second, your legs shake, your arms are waving in the air for a short moment, then regain moment and continue... 

Would work perfectly for a traumatized (physically and psychologically) PC.

Archived