SexLab Apropos (formerly SexLabDescribe)

foxyvixen21

inicial44, on 21 Jan 2014 - 9:37 PM, said:snapback.png

Thanks for the update. In the new update you added MCM menu, but there is no explanation what this menu does and what is the result of moving the sliders forward. Can you do that please?

At the moment the only numbers on the sliders that matter is 0 and 1. 0 is never had sex and 1 is that the PC has had sex, in the future the sliders will be used for a wear and tear system / debugging.

Thanks for the answer.

... Can you mention a mod that uses to manage string lists?

Uh, Sexlab Framework (sslActorStats.psc) :).

Hmmm

I don't see a direct reference, is it through sslActorLibrary?

bool function HasStr(actor ActorRef, string stat)
	return StorageUtil.HasStringValue(ActorRef, "sslActorStats."+stat)
endFunction

string function GetStr(actor ActorRef, string stat)
	return StorageUtil.GetStringValue(ActorRef, "sslActorStats."+stat)
endFunction

function ClearString(actor ActorRef, string stat)
	StorageUtil.UnsetStringValue(ActorRef, "sslActorStats."+stat)
endFunction

function SetStr(actor ActorRef, string stat, string value)
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(ActorRef, "sslActorStats."+stat, value)
endFunction

Those four functions for strings, he also has functions for int and float values.

Do you plan to make a complete wear&tear mod or only descriptions? I loved wear&tear for FONV, so i had the idea to try learning Skyrim modding making such a mod, but if you make a full wear&tear system i rather try something else, since i haven't really started yet with scripting and i have thousands of ideas anyways :D.

Do you plan to make a complete wear&tear mod or only descriptions? I loved wear&tear for FONV, so i had the idea to try learning Skyrim modding making such a mod, but if you make a full wear&tear system i rather try something else, since i haven't really started yet with scripting and i have thousands of ideas anyways :D.

Yes, it will be a full wear and tear system. Including debuffs for the higher levels and different descriptions for the player.

... Can you mention a mod that uses to manage string lists?

Uh, Sexlab Framework (sslActorStats.psc) :).

Hmmm

I don't see a direct reference, is it through sslActorLibrary?

bool function HasStr(actor ActorRef, string stat)
	return StorageUtil.HasStringValue(ActorRef, "sslActorStats."+stat)
endFunction

string function GetStr(actor ActorRef, string stat)
	return StorageUtil.GetStringValue(ActorRef, "sslActorStats."+stat)
endFunction

function ClearString(actor ActorRef, string stat)
	StorageUtil.UnsetStringValue(ActorRef, "sslActorStats."+stat)
endFunction

function SetStr(actor ActorRef, string stat, string value)
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(ActorRef, "sslActorStats."+stat, value)
endFunction

Those four functions for strings, he also has functions for int and float values.

I'm guessing what is probably the most appropriate is ImportFile, since the strings are going to be constant.

Are there any known issues/gotchas setting up json/txt files in the Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/... folder as part of a mod installation?

I'm guessing what is probably the most appropriate is ImportFile, since the strings are going to be constant.

Are there any known issues/gotchas setting up json/txt files in the Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/... folder as part of a mod installation?

Only issue I know of offhand is the idiotic "readme" default option in Nexus Mod Manager that doesn't install *.TXT files unless it's turned off.

Ok, I found a line where the space is missing I will mark it with "_" (without " ofc).

I'm using a female character and had this line show up when enaging some fun:

Actor_inserts his cock in your mouth.

Also there is a problem with the Animation "Zyn Rough Standing", which results in

single actors finishing in your pussy and mouth at the same time (the animation itself beginns with a BJ but finishes vaginal)

Only issue I know of offhand is the idiotic "readme" default option in Nexus Mod Manager that doesn't install *.TXT files unless it's turned off.

Do you mean this? By default it's checked (it was for me)

post-76197-0-37704200-1390416255_thumb.png

Oh man, this is sweet. Actually this reminds me a lot of the raper mods for Oblivion. Heh, I remember fondly those descriptions.... "such and such drills his monster cock into you...", "you scream as you butt is pumped full of dirty yellow cum"..... oh I could go on all damn day.

Minor compatibility issue:

Found one minor conflict with Devious Devices, though I'm not sure there's an easy fix for it.  Essentially, if you're wearing a chastity belt, it blocks the play of certain animations, but they still register as being tried (i.e. if you look in the console it displays the name) but switches immediately to something else.

It's entirely an aesthetic bug, and doesn't otherwise affect anything except playing the wrong starting message. :)

Given that this will only affect a subset of those using the mod, this is definitely not a primary concern, though I figured I'd mention it.  One possible solution, if you're so inclined, would be to add a soft dependency (meaning DD isn't required, but if you have it, this mod would check for it) where if your character is wearing a chastity belt, the initial messages for vaginal/anal won't play (ending messages are fine still).

Minor compatibility issue:

Found one minor conflict with Devious Devices, though I'm not sure there's an easy fix for it.  Essentially, if you're wearing a chastity belt, it blocks the play of certain animations, but they still register as being tried (i.e. if you look in the console it displays the name) but switches immediately to something else.

It's entirely an aesthetic bug, and doesn't otherwise affect anything except playing the wrong starting message. :)

Given that this will only affect a subset of those using the mod, this is definitely not a primary concern, though I figured I'd mention it.  One possible solution, if you're so inclined, would be to add a soft dependency (meaning DD isn't required, but if you have it, this mod would check for it) where if your character is wearing a chastity belt, the initial messages for vaginal/anal won't play (ending messages are fine still).

Hey, can you point us to an example of code (snippet, etc) where those soft dep checks are being made? Thanks

Ok, I found a line where the space is missing I will mark it with "_" (without " ofc).

Also there is a problem with the Animation "Zyn Rough Standing", which results in

single actors finishing in your pussy and mouth at the same time (the animation itself beginns with a BJ but finishes vaginal)

This is a known issue at the moment, it will be fixed in the next version or two. It is because that animation has tags for oral and vaginal.

Thanks for reporting it.

Sounds cool. Will need to check. 
But I am still waiting for a mod that would add dialogues during sex.
Oblivion have mod LoversVoiceSSPplus, which adds a variety of dialogues for different styles of sex, rape, slavery, relationships and so on. Even if the sex in front of witnesses, the dialogues are changing.
I keep waiting for something like this will do in Skyrim
But it is fun too. Thanks for the work.
(I am sorry for the mistakes, I use translator)

This is a known issue at the moment, it will be fixed in the next version or two. It is because that animation has tags for oral and vaginal.

Thanks for reporting it.

What would be best is if this mod could detect when animations are switched either when they are built in like Zyn or when new animations are triggered. So each time you get a message and the cumming message only comes(no pun intended) with the final animation during the orgasm scene.

Of course that is likely tricky to code and something that you might want to put off until you have the basics down and working bug free. But something I thought of so thought I would mention it before I forget. :)

Wouldn't we need to use StageStart/StageEnd to pull this off?

I am not sure how sexlab handles it. But since some of the mods can trigger foreplay and then up to 5 different sex animations. Then that tells me there has to be some call function, it is just a matter of figuring that out and then making sure the dialogue is activated when the actions are called.

Then adding a special set of dialogue just for when the orgasm is triggered. I am not sure how that is done, if I did I would have tired to make this mod myself months ago. :)

Wouldn't we need to use StageStart/StageEnd to pull this off?

I am not sure how sexlab handles it. But since some of the mods can trigger foreplay and then up to 5 different sex animations. Then that tells me there has to be some call function, it is just a matter of figuring that out and then making sure the dialogue is activated when the actions are called.

Then adding a special set of dialogue just for when the orgasm is triggered. I am not sure how that is done, if I did I would have tired to make this mod myself months ago. :)

Well, it is getting surprisingly more complex...

If you switch animations do you get multiple orgasm texts?

I know with Zyn you do because it has the 'vaginal' and 'oral' tags. 

Archived