SexLab Apropos (formerly SexLabDescribe)

foxyvixen21

First of all: Nice Mod! I really like it! Keep up the good work!

Ending massage works fine. 

I had some trouble with the staring massages. If I activate pre forplay it seems like it doesnt show any massage at the start of the sex animations.

So: Forplay starts -> massage (okay here only count the blowjobs I think)

--> after the forplay ends (sure here is no ending massage, since there is no orgasm) characters undress completly and the sex animations start -> But here is no starting massage :( 

--> Sex Ends -> Ending massage shows up

I hope you can include that a starting massage will show up, if the forplay ends and the real sex starts. So I have to play without forplay :/

But after all, like I said, great work so far! I really enjoy it!

And sorry, english isnt my native language ^^'

Further repeated visual review of the Zyn Rough animation (while trying to help isolate some issues I was running into with another mod) leads me to note that it actually doesn't start with oral, but with fingering, followed by oral, followed by... well, either vaginal or anal, but yes, if everything in the Sexlab documentation seems to tag it as vaginal, best to go with that for the ending since that's what other mods will register too. 

Sort of weird that it works on males, since it starts with a fingering animation, too.

So maybe fingering to start, and the ending with vaginal?

I wonder if there's a way to fire a delayed second message timed to coincide with the beginning of the second and third etc stage animations based on the default Sexlab values (or possibly to even get those values from Sexlab if altered in the MCM)?  That may be a bit ambitious at this stage however. :)

Further repeated visual review of the Zyn Rough animation (while trying to help isolate some issues I was running into with another mod) leads me to note that it actually doesn't start with oral, but with fingering, followed by oral, followed by... well, either vaginal or anal, but yes, if everything in the Sexlab documentation seems to tag it as vaginal, best to go with that for the ending since that's what other mods will register too. 

Sort of weird that it works on males, since it starts with a fingering animation, too.

So maybe fingering to start, and the ending with vaginal?

I wonder if there's a way to fire a delayed second message timed to coincide with the beginning of the second and third etc stage animations based on the default Sexlab values (or possibly to even get those values from Sexlab if altered in the MCM)?  That may be a bit ambitious at this stage however. :)

Zyn is one of those animations where it really kind of depends on 'how' you look at it, and how you position the characters with the hotkeys.  This is why it can pass as a male-male anal position. 

With male-female, though, I think the vaginal tag kind of makes sense, especially given the fingering at the beginning is kind of a 'lead up'/prep for vaginal.

Zyn is one of those animations where it really kind of depends on 'how' you look at it, and how you position the characters with the hotkeys.  This is why it can pass as a male-male anal position. 

With male-female, though, I think the vaginal tag kind of makes sense, especially given the fingering at the beginning is kind of a 'lead up'/prep for vaginal.

Same can be said for prep for anal too. :)

Either way just weird, cause normally only anal animations trigger for males. So i always assumed any that trigger for males was always anal for females as well.

I tested you mod and it works perfectly. May I ask you for one favor? I have Puppet Master mod installed. Can you integrate description for peeing in mouth? Something like: XXX peed in you mouth/you peed in XXX mouth? Please?

I haven't used puppet master before. I will put it on the might to do list for now until I have the 'main' features of the mod worked out.

Sounds like a lovely mod, I'll definitely be giving it a shot when I have time to play.

Hate to be "that guy" who jumps into a thread with nothing but requests, but:

Any plans for first person messages? It would probably double your work in terms of writing out potential messages but a checkbox in an MCM should do nicely. I have quite a few mods that alter system messages to relay first person information (ex: I can't wait now, I'm in Combat!, or "I'm thirsty, I should find some find some water soon" for RND). Adding this mod to the mix would be fantastic. Either way, I'll probably be using this mod :) Thanks!

If you want to write some first person messages for me, I will add an MCM option that will display first person messages. 

The first message goes by very quickly.  Other than that, seems to be working.

Which action was it? all of them or only certain ones?

Everyone seems to be not having any problems... But I don't see anything being listed at all. I've tried changing the order and such. Any ideas?

Where have you put the files for the mod? The .esp should go in data and the scripts should go in the scripts folder. Next version I am going to add an MCM menu so you will be able to check it with that.

I installed this like I would any other sexlab mod...  Maybe I've got something conflicting or something. I'll probably be better off with the mcm version. xD

OMG.... What happens along the way? Just different kinds of messages based on where you are on the wear/tear track?

That sounds rather hilarious at the final stage.  "You slide your cock into Ysolda's gaping pussy.  You don't feel a thing.  You should really stop three-waying with that Redguard friend of yours.  Go buy an Essence of Dragon now."

OMG.... What happens along the way? Just different kinds of messages based on where you are on the wear/tear track?

I am planning different messages and debuffs. Like slower stamina regen or movement speed is less.

That actually seems appropriate. "You walk away bow-legged and limping for 30 minutes"

The more I read this thread, and the more I look at the code, the more I wonder if you would just be better off extending SexLab Util. He already has a framework for handling the hooks you are using... I would recommend you look at it. You could simply add a new psc into his package for handling descriptions, and plug into his code. The MCM menus are already built up to allow the user to specify which events they want to tap into...

I am planning different messages and debuffs. Like slower stamina regen or movement speed is less.

That actually seems appropriate. "You walk away bow-legged and limping for 30 minutes"

What if your char's a Succubus? :P

The more I read this thread, and the more I look at the code, the more I wonder if you would just be better off extending SexLab Util. He already has a framework for handling the hooks you are using... I would recommend you look at it. You could simply add a new psc into his package for handling descriptions, and plug into his code. The MCM menus are already built up to allow the user to specify which events they want to tap into...

Ha, my code is a mess. I will take a look a SexLab Util and see what I can get from it.

What if your char's a Succubus? :P

I might add a MCM option if I remember at the time where the states are unaffected.

Ha, my code is a mess. I will take a look a SexLab Util and see what I can get from it.

I might try to collect your description strings into arrays, use your random generation to provide an index, and use a helper function to fill in names. That would clean up the code a bit and make it easier to add descriptions as you move forward.

Function _registerEvents()
	Debug.Notification("SexlabUtil1: register events")

UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationStart")
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "OnSexLabStart")

UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd")
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd",   "OnSexLabEnd")

UnregisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart")
	RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart",    "OnSexLabOrgasm")

UnregisterForModEvent("StageStart")
	RegisterForModEvent("StageStart",     "OnStageStart")
EndFunction 

From SexLab Util:

Archived