SexLab Apropos (formerly SexLabDescribe)

foxyvixen21

Hey Foxyvixen, we better prepare another release before these horny toads think this mod is inactive. (Sheesh! A guy can't have a real life)

Yes I think we are close to releasing the next version

It will include:

Wear and Tear system which affects description

Most descriptions now have the basic code ready, F-F, M-M, F-M. 

Creature descriptions should also be ready.

MCM menu with some new options.

Anything I have missed gooser?

Hopefully, next update you won't have to edit any .psc or scripts at all - if you just want to add or modify descriptions.

OK, I guess it makes best sense for me to just be patient and wait for the next release. Will  we be able to access/modify descriptions through MCM?

It would be nice if there were some cunnilingus descriptions. I know there are precious few munching animations to append these to, but there are a couple (Zyn lesbian, Arrok 69) that cry out for verbal interjections.

Much looking foward to the Wear and Tear aspect. That is an inspired idea.

if can do a integration menu to choose position ( x , y) of msgs and type of font (bold, italic or even a personal font to use like the one at spoilers) ill be great (not in high hopes with font thing i guess game dnt allow multiple type or something like that).

156402-p22-artist-fonts_original.jpg

if can do a integration menu to choose position ( x , y) of msgs and type of font (bold, italic or even a personal font to use like the one at spoilers) ill be great (not in high hopes with font thing i guess game dnt allow multiple type or something like that).

SkyUI will let you choose font, many fonts available on Nexus

Less Intrusive HUD lets you change [x,y] and size of message

SkyUI will let you choose font, many fonts available on Nexus

Less Intrusive HUD lets you change [x,y] and size of message

thanks, but i was thinking on that for just that mod, not whole game, goes more sensual / sexy that type of letter i guess, if cant its k, its just a suggestion.

Hey Foxyvixen, we better prepare another release before these horny toads think this mod is inactive. (Sheesh! A guy can't have a real life)

Yes I think we are close to releasing the next version

It will include:

Wear and Tear system which affects description

Most descriptions now have the basic code ready, F-F, M-M, F-M. 

Creature descriptions should also be ready.

MCM menu with some new options.

Anything I have missed gooser?

External description database (.txt files)

New mod name

Potentially basic/limited NPC support for followers (no promises)

Sounds great, Gooser, but what do you mean by "NPC support for followers"? Do you mean:

1) descriptions of acts between followers and other NPCs (player observing, not participating) or

2) special descriptions that are tailored specifically for followers, who enjoy a "special relationship" with the player, and so have privileged access to more intimate (less generic) texts than are available to regular NPCs?

Both are wonderful ideas, but I'm not sure which one you are going to include in the mod

Really #1 covers rape scenarios mainly, but also scenarios of pimping out followers, I suppose. As a player, I take female followers often into dangerous situations and it would be great if those same messages could be generated for them and not just me. One thing that did occur to me is that getting them "right" might require additional context, since all messages are just spewed in one area of the screen and they might get interspersed with other messages (like player messages), like in the case that everyone has been defeated and is being gang raped...

Just thinking out loud here.

Inside, bottom and release... is all I saw in that line at first.

Good God... I'm such a pervert.

Sounds like selective perception to me.

A common male behaviour if it comes to sex and everything surrounding it. :D

Bottom line is a release is pretty close - hopefully inside of 2-3 days.

okay, my try building a new sentence, the only word left was "is".

but be warned! that sounds more like doing a poo..

pretty line of 2-3 days is inside a Bottom - hopefully close (to) release.

Bottom line is a release is pretty close - hopefully inside of 2-3 days.

okay, my try building a new sentence, the only word left was "is".

but be warned! that sounds more like doing a poo..

pretty line of 2-3 days is inside a Bottom - hopefully close (to) release.

Anal Cum Inflation.

Hi there

Had a look at your script and that wear-tear thingy looks incredibly fantastic. The idea could be used for some prostitution mods -> the more wear-tear damage you have the harder to get a suitor. LOL

But what I wanted to ask is if you have considered to add a wear-tear effect on strap ons too. Well, there are nice (and very painfully) looking strap ons available:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19260-skyrim-strap-ons/

They would definitely do more damage than a human actor ...

Awaiting impatiently your next update!

How does one conduct a survey in a forum thread in LL ?

You best bet might be to just make a new thread titled Sexlab Describe Mod Survey.

Then list all the options and explain the rules on voting. Then each person makes a vote in their post and you can tally it up. I don't think there is a built in poll in the forums or at least I never found one.

I know not the best way to do it, but either that or find one of the sites that lets you make your own survey's and then post up a link to it here and ask people to go fill it out. I have seen people use those on other forums with out a poll feature.

No, its not SexLab. We only have limited ways to display text on the screen the way we want to (not in the middle of the screen, etc). It's using a basic Papyrus function, that only lets you specify the text. You can't say how long you want to display, or font size, etc. Very limited. All we can do is put a pause to delay the next message that is shown, which may or may not make the previous one linger.

Archived