SexLab Apropos (formerly SexLabDescribe)

foxyvixen21

The more I read this thread, and the more I look at the code, the more I wonder if you would just be better off extending SexLab Util. He already has a framework for handling the hooks you are using... I would recommend you look at it. You could simply add a new psc into his package for handling descriptions, and plug into his code. The MCM menus are already built up to allow the user to specify which events they want to tap into...

Ha, my code is a mess. I will take a look a SexLab Util and see what I can get from it.

I might try to collect your description strings into arrays, use your random generation to provide an index, and use a helper function to fill in names. That would clean up the code a bit and make it easier to add descriptions as you move forward.

That sounds a lot more sensible than what I have been doing, I knew at some stage I would need to change my system.

hey man saw you needed help, maybe I can help with the texts but I dont think I can help with anything else cause my net is limited... and I dont have the slightest hint on what to wright on the male-male ones. But anything else in a text document maybe I can help and you sort it out...Just another Idea maybe you should make it so its a first person view to the text... Like I cum in her pussy insted of You cum in her pussy... Tell me what you need and if I can help a little...

Look at the Papyrus Utility mod (which is already used and included in the Sexlab Framework so you already have it available).

It allows you to store arrays of strings but more importantly it allows you to read files so you could put all of the similar strings into a file (or multiple files for each related set of messages) and then those strings would be easy to translate and if people wanted to add their own messages it would be easy.

It also happens that Papyrus utility lets you hook variables to actors so you can use it to keep track of each NPCs "Wear and Tear" state as well making that funny bit about Ysolda above into a real possibility.

Look at the Papyrus Utility mod (which is already used and included in the Sexlab Framework so you already have it available).

It allows you to store arrays of strings but more importantly it allows you to read files so you could put all of the similar strings into a file (or multiple files for each related set of messages) and then those strings would be easy to translate and if people wanted to add their own messages it would be easy.

It also happens that Papyrus utility lets you hook variables to actors so you can use it to keep track of each NPCs "Wear and Tear" state as well making that funny bit about Ysolda above into a real possibility.

Great idea, I had been circling around that utility, but wasn't really clear on the usage scenarios. Can you mention a mod that uses to manage string lists?

strange, just some days before you released this i thought that this is missing. i mean, there are no new anuimations around, noone cares about zaz, so the only Thing that can be done is more description. so please do more of it !

please double the time the description is on the screen, it is gone too quick !

So I was wondering if the messages could maybe be in the 1st person?

(oops of mentioned before)

If not here's a few and some descriptions you might consider.

==Male==

"You slide your cock inside Ysolda's ass"

- I feel my cock sliding into Ysolda's (tight/virgin/loose) ass.

"You cum inside Ysolda's ass".

-Ah~ I just came so deep inside Ysolda's ass.

"You force you cock into Ysolda's ass"

-I just felt Ysolda's ass tear as I forced my way in.

=Female=

"Lucas slides his cock in your pussy"

-Ooh! Lucas's cock is entering my (wet/tight/virgin/loose/whatever) pussy.

"Lucas cums inside your pussy".

-I can feel Lucas's warm cum flowing inside of me.

"Lucas forces his cock in your pussy"

-No! Lucas is forcing his cock into me.

-GODS NO! Lucas is taking my virginity!

"You whimper as Lucas cums inside your pussy".

-NO! Lucas is cumming inside me.

-Argh no... I can feel it... I'll might be getting pregnant.

The first person messages sounds a bit more personal or intimate.

I thought up some more but figured you probably have enough suggestions by now.

+=+=+=

On another note.

I was thinking of having this mod display messages more than once.

eg.

Sex start - I slide my cock into Ysolda

Stage 2 - Ysolda is so wet.

Stage 3 - Ysolda is squeezing me... I'm going to come soon.

Stage 4/end - I'm cumming so hard inside Ysolda.

strange, just some days before you released this i thought that this is missing. i mean, there are no new anuimations around, noone cares about zaz, so the only Thing that can be done is more description. so please do more of it !

papyrus doesn't let you specify a time to show the notification, but what can be done is to show the same message a few times in sequence....

I am using Hentai Pregnancy, yes.

Mostly messages that mention a risk of pregnancy...alphav1za mentioned the "I might be getting pregnant" (which may work better for NPCs, given some folks don't like words being put in their characters mouths, which is understandable) or mention fertility or that the character is risking pregnancy, especially before the end. I made several for Sexout when I was trying to make a mod sort of like this (well, description plus dialogue options) I could link in a spoiler if that might help.

That said, I understand it is not everyone's cuppa, and more generic may be better.

I am using Hentai Pregnancy, yes.

Mostly messages that mention a risk of pregnancy...alphav1za mentioned the "I might be getting pregnant" (which may work better for NPCs, given some folks don't like words being put in their characters mouths, which is understandable) or mention fertility or that the character is risking pregnancy, especially before the end. I made several for Sexout when I was trying to make a mod sort of like this (well, description plus dialogue options) I could link in a spoiler if that might help.

That said, I understand it is not everyone's cuppa, and more generic may be better.

Hentai Pregnancy already tells you when something is getting pregnant though.

It does, I am not asking about HP being modified (though more lines would be cool) I am talking about risk coming up in the dialogue.

This sort of thing (again, this is from a would be sexout mod)

Human

You feel the large cock inside you begin to twitch as you realize you are about to receive a massive…and fertile…payload.

The pace of thrusting increases as you realize you are about to have a bust of seed enter your breeding ground.

Veronica's baby trail shivered as she sensed the large cock inside her about to unload

Veronica closed her eyes and silently prayed the sperm she knew was coming would not find her egg.

Cass closed her eyes and silently prayed the blast of human sperm she was about to receive would not find it's helpless target

Cass’s breathing picked up as she imagined the cum about to fill her fertilizing her egg. She did not want that…did she?

Sunny smiled as she realized the payload was coming quickly. Her days of being lonely might be about to be over.

Sunny closed her eyes as the cock twitched inside her…she knew what was coming.

Dog

Your pussy lips stretch as the knot begins to expands, you realize the big red cock will be showering your insides with canine sperm at any moment.

You realize, as your baby trail shivers in anticipation, you are seconds away from becoming nothing more then a breeding bitch.

Despite herself, Veronica smiled slightly as she imagined her womb filling with puppies. Given the knot and jerking penis it would not be long.

Cass’s eyes get bigger as she realize the canine has knotted and is about to turn her into a puppy mill.

Sunny pushes back and breathes heavily as the canine is about to climax in her. This is what she wants.

Super Mutants/Ghouls/Centaurs

The mutated cock inside you begins to twitch and squirm in your slick breeding ground.

Veronica knows the mutant cock inside her shouldn’t have any real chance of knocking her young pussy up, but she shudders when she realizes how close to climax it is.

Cass bites her lip as she realizes her cradle of life is about to be filled with radioactive goo, the cock inside her squirming horribly.

Sunny imagines running and hunting with Cheyenne, anything but the unholy act about to complete in her fertile womb.

which is not everyone's cuppa, and is fine.

There could be more preg description

Human
As you move on some of the sperm exploring your belly finds it’s way to your fallopian tubes…and your waiting egg.

In dark warmth of your womb a seed is planted in the soft wall and begins to grow.

The sperm in Veronica’s belly finally find her greatest treasure and join with it, creating a new baby in her young soon to no longer be flat belly.

Veronica’s silent prayers that she not catch prove to be in vain as her egg is overwhelmed by invading sperm.

In Cass’s womb, the inevitable result of her loose nomadic lifestyle happens as her egg is discovered by invading sperm. Caravan of two now…

Cass’s egg meets an irresistible suitor and the next in the Cassidy line begins to grow in her belly.

In Sunny’s belly some lucky sperm swim into her most secret crevasses…and there find an egg, creating new life.

Sunny’s cradle of life’s teeming population of sperm decreases by one…but only because it has found her egg and begun to grow a new human.

Canine
You have a strange feeling that some of the cainine cum has found your egg…and shiver as your belly begins to fill with puppies.

You feel a tingle the Canine sperm in your belly plants itself in your egg and begins to grow something not at all human

In the depths of Veronica’s Belly, her innocent egg is overcome by canine sperm…and soon begins to grow babies that look nothing like their poor mother.

Veronica shivers as deep down she realizes conception has taken place…and that she will be the mother of puppies.

Deep in Cass's belly, a lucky cainine sperm broke ahead of the pack and merged with her soon to be no longer human egg.

Cass’s belly plays host to a chase as her egg in hunted down by a pack of canine sperm and surrenders to an irresistible force.

In Sunny's most secret place, a loyal dog sperm fulfilled a desire she had never admitted she had, as a once human egg began to change...

Sunny always loved puppies, which is good as some of the canine sperm swimming in her womb finds a way to send it’s DNA into her egg…and start growing some of the smartest dogs she will ever train, and be trained by.

Ghoul
Mutated ghoul sperm creep though your shivering belly, until they stumble over something they should never have found. Ghoul sperm is slow, but fast enough…

Veronica pauses and shivers, as deep down she senses the sperm from the ghoul’s foul smelling semen has defiled her most private place, creating a rotting fetus.

As Cass sips her whisky, her egg is bombarded by radioactive ghouls sperm which creates a new sickening creature.

Sunny dares not admit it, but on some level she knows the thick goo has created a horrible creature, with it’s father’s skin and her eyes.

Super Mutant
Your womb is lit up by radioactive mutant cum as some washes over your egg and a new, large creature begins to grow.

Veronica puts her hand over her belly, hoping she did not just feel the unholy conception within her. She won’t be able to ignore it for long…

Cass’s secret place shudders as her egg is overwhelmed by radioactive sperm. New life begins to grow.

In Sunny’s uterus a new occupant is created by the radioactive cum inside her. It’s going to be a big boy…

Gecko
The thick sticky mess between your legs leaves more then a bad smell behind as some of the sperm it is carrying finds your waiting egg.

Veronica closes her eyes and fights the image of her poor egg being invaded by ugly Gecko sperm and developing a hard shell. Too bad it is happening…

One of the Gecko sperm in Cass’s belly manages to push it’s way into her egg despite the odds, making a whole lot of new eggs that will soon stretch her flat stomach.

Sunny gets a pleasant shiver as her egg is compromised by her archenemies seed. She won’t be smiling when she gives them new reinforcements from her own pussy.

Centaur
Hot Centaur seed flows rapidly up your baby trail and fills your womb and fallopian tubes. Your poor egg never had a chance.

In Veronica’s unfortunate belly, the seed of the most disturbing creature she has ever seen merges with her own egg. If she is lucky the baby won’t look at her with her own eyes.

Cass silently hopes he hot sensation between her legs will pass. It will, but it will leave a new sensation. Something is growing…

Sunny’s womb boils with the invading seed, and in the soup a horrible new creature begins to form.

Deathclaws
The powerful reptilian seed of the deathclaw overcomes your egg as surely as it’s maker overcame your fragile body. Now a new deathclaw begins to grow.

Veronica does not realize yet her private chamber is filling with a young deathclaw, but she will realize it soon enough.

One of the Deathclaw sperm in Cass’s womb swims ahead and finds her egg, making a new and egg which houses a deadly occupant.

Sunny’s poor belly is host to a struggle as the deathclaw sperm seek her innocent egg. But after a moment’s bad luck, her egg begins to form a very non innocent creature.

Spore Carriers
Your fertile womb becomes home of a new fertile creature, one designed to build it’s numbers quickly. As your offspring acclimate to your womb, even it begins to change.

Veronica feels a chill as the invading plant life begin to form an army with her own DNA.

Cass’s belly begins to fill with invading pods as her cradle of life is commandeered by horrible plant life.

Sunny has no idea when she begins to carry the invading flora in her own belly, but she will soon enough…

Cezador
Deep in your belly your DNA has been commandeered by invading Cezadors, and your womb similarly now plays host to a swarm.

Veronica’s cradle of life is now home to an invading army of Cezador’s which will soon make their way back where they came.

Cass always hated Cezadors…but her belly has found them to be as worthy an occupants as any human child, or should one say children.

Sunny’s fear of Cezador’s got stronger with her impregnation, but it will prove to be far worse after the birth.

Boone
Boone’s wife may be gone, but his family will continue as his sperm overcomes your egg and impregnates you.

Raul
Raul’s sticky steed seeps into your womb making a new ghoul child from your hapless egg.

Rex
Deep in your belly your egg loses a chase and is conquered by Rex’s seed, making you his breeding bitch.

Rocket
Your most private place sloshes with Rocket’s thick seed until your egg is completely overwhelmed, making you his breeding bitch.

But modding anouther mod may very much be outside the scope of this one.

It does, I am not asking about HP being modified (though more lines would be cool) I am talking about risk coming up in the dialogue.

This sort of thing (again, this is from a would be sexout mod)

Human

You feel the large cock inside you begin to twitch as you realize you are about to receive a massive…and fertile…payload.

The pace of thrusting increases as you realize you are about to have a bust of seed enter your breeding ground.

Veronica's baby trail shivered as she sensed the large cock inside her about to unload

Veronica closed her eyes and silently prayed the sperm she knew was coming would not find her egg.

Cass closed her eyes and silently prayed the blast of human sperm she was about to receive would not find it's helpless target

Cass’s breathing picked up as she imagined the cum about to fill her fertilizing her egg. She did not want that…did she?

Sunny smiled as she realized the payload was coming quickly. Her days of being lonely might be about to be over.

Sunny closed her eyes as the cock twitched inside her…she knew what was coming.

Dog

Your pussy lips stretch as the knot begins to expands, you realize the big red cock will be showering your insides with canine sperm at any moment.

You realize, as your baby trail shivers in anticipation, you are seconds away from becoming nothing more then a breeding bitch.

Despite herself, Veronica smiled slightly as she imagined her womb filling with puppies. Given the knot and jerking penis it would not be long.

Cass’s eyes get bigger as she realize the canine has knotted and is about to turn her into a puppy mill.

Sunny pushes back and breathes heavily as the canine is about to climax in her. This is what she wants.

Super Mutants/Ghouls/Centaurs

The mutated cock inside you begins to twitch and squirm in your slick breeding ground.

Veronica knows the mutant cock inside her shouldn’t have any real chance of knocking her young pussy up, but she shudders when she realizes how close to climax it is.

Cass bites her lip as she realizes her cradle of life is about to be filled with radioactive goo, the cock inside her squirming horribly.

Sunny imagines running and hunting with Cheyenne, anything but the unholy act about to complete in her fertile womb.

which is not everyone's cuppa, and is fine.

There could be more preg description

Human

As you move on some of the sperm exploring your belly finds it’s way to your fallopian tubes…and your waiting egg.

In dark warmth of your womb a seed is planted in the soft wall and begins to grow.

The sperm in Veronica’s belly finally find her greatest treasure and join with it, creating a new baby in her young soon to no longer be flat belly.

Veronica’s silent prayers that she not catch prove to be in vain as her egg is overwhelmed by invading sperm.

In Cass’s womb, the inevitable result of her loose nomadic lifestyle happens as her egg is discovered by invading sperm. Caravan of two now…

Cass’s egg meets an irresistible suitor and the next in the Cassidy line begins to grow in her belly.

In Sunny’s belly some lucky sperm swim into her most secret crevasses…and there find an egg, creating new life.

Sunny’s cradle of life’s teeming population of sperm decreases by one…but only because it has found her egg and begun to grow a new human.

Canine

You have a strange feeling that some of the cainine cum has found your egg…and shiver as your belly begins to fill with puppies.

You feel a tingle the Canine sperm in your belly plants itself in your egg and begins to grow something not at all human

In the depths of Veronica’s Belly, her innocent egg is overcome by canine sperm…and soon begins to grow babies that look nothing like their poor mother.

Veronica shivers as deep down she realizes conception has taken place…and that she will be the mother of puppies.

Deep in Cass's belly, a lucky cainine sperm broke ahead of the pack and merged with her soon to be no longer human egg.

Cass’s belly plays host to a chase as her egg in hunted down by a pack of canine sperm and surrenders to an irresistible force.

In Sunny's most secret place, a loyal dog sperm fulfilled a desire she had never admitted she had, as a once human egg began to change...

Sunny always loved puppies, which is good as some of the canine sperm swimming in her womb finds a way to send it’s DNA into her egg…and start growing some of the smartest dogs she will ever train, and be trained by.

Ghoul

Mutated ghoul sperm creep though your shivering belly, until they stumble over something they should never have found. Ghoul sperm is slow, but fast enough…

Veronica pauses and shivers, as deep down she senses the sperm from the ghoul’s foul smelling semen has defiled her most private place, creating a rotting fetus.

As Cass sips her whisky, her egg is bombarded by radioactive ghouls sperm which creates a new sickening creature.

Sunny dares not admit it, but on some level she knows the thick goo has created a horrible creature, with it’s father’s skin and her eyes.

Super Mutant

Your womb is lit up by radioactive mutant cum as some washes over your egg and a new, large creature begins to grow.

Veronica puts her hand over her belly, hoping she did not just feel the unholy conception within her. She won’t be able to ignore it for long…

Cass’s secret place shudders as her egg is overwhelmed by radioactive sperm. New life begins to grow.

In Sunny’s uterus a new occupant is created by the radioactive cum inside her. It’s going to be a big boy…

Gecko

The thick sticky mess between your legs leaves more then a bad smell behind as some of the sperm it is carrying finds your waiting egg.

Veronica closes her eyes and fights the image of her poor egg being invaded by ugly Gecko sperm and developing a hard shell. Too bad it is happening…

One of the Gecko sperm in Cass’s belly manages to push it’s way into her egg despite the odds, making a whole lot of new eggs that will soon stretch her flat stomach.

Sunny gets a pleasant shiver as her egg is compromised by her archenemies seed. She won’t be smiling when she gives them new reinforcements from her own pussy.

Centaur

Hot Centaur seed flows rapidly up your baby trail and fills your womb and fallopian tubes. Your poor egg never had a chance.

In Veronica’s unfortunate belly, the seed of the most disturbing creature she has ever seen merges with her own egg. If she is lucky the baby won’t look at her with her own eyes.

Cass silently hopes he hot sensation between her legs will pass. It will, but it will leave a new sensation. Something is growing…

Sunny’s womb boils with the invading seed, and in the soup a horrible new creature begins to form.

Deathclaws

The powerful reptilian seed of the deathclaw overcomes your egg as surely as it’s maker overcame your fragile body. Now a new deathclaw begins to grow.

Veronica does not realize yet her private chamber is filling with a young deathclaw, but she will realize it soon enough.

One of the Deathclaw sperm in Cass’s womb swims ahead and finds her egg, making a new and egg which houses a deadly occupant.

Sunny’s poor belly is host to a struggle as the deathclaw sperm seek her innocent egg. But after a moment’s bad luck, her egg begins to form a very non innocent creature.

Spore Carriers

Your fertile womb becomes home of a new fertile creature, one designed to build it’s numbers quickly. As your offspring acclimate to your womb, even it begins to change.

Veronica feels a chill as the invading plant life begin to form an army with her own DNA.

Cass’s belly begins to fill with invading pods as her cradle of life is commandeered by horrible plant life.

Sunny has no idea when she begins to carry the invading flora in her own belly, but she will soon enough…

Cezador

Deep in your belly your DNA has been commandeered by invading Cezadors, and your womb similarly now plays host to a swarm.

Veronica’s cradle of life is now home to an invading army of Cezador’s which will soon make their way back where they came.

Cass always hated Cezadors…but her belly has found them to be as worthy an occupants as any human child, or should one say children.

Sunny’s fear of Cezador’s got stronger with her impregnation, but it will prove to be far worse after the birth.

Boone

Boone’s wife may be gone, but his family will continue as his sperm overcomes your egg and impregnates you.

Raul

Raul’s sticky steed seeps into your womb making a new ghoul child from your hapless egg.

Rex

Deep in your belly your egg loses a chase and is conquered by Rex’s seed, making you his breeding bitch.

Rocket

Your most private place sloshes with Rocket’s thick seed until your egg is completely overwhelmed, making you his breeding bitch.

But modding anouther mod may very much be outside the scope of this one.

OMG, you are poet!!! I love it.

Here is some Oral ones if they could be any use

Human
You begin to swallow the warm, salty liquid quickly as the seed from his twitching cock pumps into your mouth and down your throat. Your poor mouth can barely hold it all.

You feel his cock dive deep into your throat as he pumps his seed directly into your stomach.

Veronica closes her eyes tight as the cock in her mouth pumps it’s sticky payload into her. She swallows fast as she can but drools out more and more.

Veronica swallows the warm gooey seed rapidly, gulping it out of her mouth as fast as possible.

Cass lets the gland rest on her tongue as her mouth fills with sperm. She swishes the thick sticky liquid around her mouth before almost reluctantly swallowing it.

Cass’s tongue caresses the cock in her mouth as it fills her jaw with an ocean of sticky semen. When she releases it she loudly swallows her prize.

Sunny’s eyes widen and she dutifully swallows every drop that is given to her.

Sunny accepts the warm, sticky sperm into her mouth before loudly swallowing it and smiling.

Ghoul
Your mouth fills with thick, sticky sour tasting goo as the ghoul comes heavily into your mouth.

Veronica sheds a tear as she swallows the gooey ghoul sperm as fast as she can to rid her mouth of the awful taste.

Cass raises an eybrow as the allegedly infertile ghoul releases a heavy load into her mouth. After getting a good taste of the sour goo she gulps it loud enough for him to hear.

Sunny closes her eyes and swallows the ghoul semen as fast as she possibly can.

So I was wondering if the messages could maybe be in the 1st person?

(oops of mentioned before)

If not here's a few and some descriptions you might consider.

==Male==

"You slide your cock inside Ysolda's ass"

- I feel my cock sliding into Ysolda's (tight/virgin/loose) ass.

"You cum inside Ysolda's ass".

-Ah~ I just came so deep inside Ysolda's ass.

"You force you cock into Ysolda's ass"

-I just felt Ysolda's ass tear as I forced my way in.

=Female=

"Lucas slides his cock in your pussy"

-Ooh! Lucas's cock is entering my (wet/tight/virgin/loose/whatever) pussy.

"Lucas cums inside your pussy".

-I can feel Lucas's warm cum flowing inside of me.

"Lucas forces his cock in your pussy"

-No! Lucas is forcing his cock into me.

-GODS NO! Lucas is taking my virginity!

"You whimper as Lucas cums inside your pussy".

-NO! Lucas is cumming inside me.

-Argh no... I can feel it... I'll might be getting pregnant.

The first person messages sounds a bit more personal or intimate.

I thought up some more but figured you probably have enough suggestions by now.

+=+=+=

On another note.

I was thinking of having this mod display messages more than once.

eg.

Sex start - I slide my cock into Ysolda

Stage 2 - Ysolda is so wet.

Stage 3 - Ysolda is squeezing me... I'm going to come soon.

Stage 4/end - I'm cumming so hard inside Ysolda.

Quite a few people have requested first person, I think I will add it to the MCM menu so there is an option for it. Watch out for it in the upcoming updates.

Thanks for the update. In the new update you added MCM menu, but there is no explanation what this menu does and what is the result of moving the sliders forward. Can you do that please?

At the moment the only numbers on the sliders that matter is 0 and 1. 0 is never had sex and 1 is that the PC has had sex, in the future the sliders will be used for a wear and tear system / debugging.

I don't know if I can increase the time, there may be a work around so I will take a look.

Here is some Oral ones if they could be any use

Human

You begin to swallow the warm, salty liquid quickly as the seed from his twitching cock pumps into your mouth and down your throat. Your poor mouth can barely hold it all.

You feel his cock dive deep into your throat as he pumps his seed directly into your stomach.

Veronica closes her eyes tight as the cock in her mouth pumps it’s sticky payload into her. She swallows fast as she can but drools out more and more.

Veronica swallows the warm gooey seed rapidly, gulping it out of her mouth as fast as possible.

Cass lets the gland rest on her tongue as her mouth fills with sperm. She swishes the thick sticky liquid around her mouth before almost reluctantly swallowing it.

Cass’s tongue caresses the cock in her mouth as it fills her jaw with an ocean of sticky semen. When she releases it she loudly swallows her prize.

Sunny’s eyes widen and she dutifully swallows every drop that is given to her.

Sunny accepts the warm, sticky sperm into her mouth before loudly swallowing it and smiling.

Ghoul

Your mouth fills with thick, sticky sour tasting goo as the ghoul comes heavily into your mouth.

Veronica sheds a tear as she swallows the gooey ghoul sperm as fast as she can to rid her mouth of the awful taste.

Cass raises an eybrow as the allegedly infertile ghoul releases a heavy load into her mouth. After getting a good taste of the sour goo she gulps it loud enough for him to hear.

Sunny closes her eyes and swallows the ghoul semen as fast as she possibly can.

Thanks for them, I'm sure they will be helpful. They are really good.

Archived