Setup: Breast Collision

How this kind of breast colision is made posible (between breast and forearm)? 

45432.jpg

As long as your body is properly setup with the xml, it basically receives collision from anything, including the forearm/a dick/clothes. 

How do i properly set the xml for my body to achieve that effect.I just use presets posted here on LL.Can you provide such an edit?

How this kind of breast colision is made posible (between breast and forearm)? 

45432.jpg

As long as your body is properly setup with the xml, it basically receives collision from anything, including the forearm/a dick/clothes. 

How do i properly set the xml for my body to achieve that effect.I just use presets posted here on LL.Can you provide such an edit?

Well with the xml provided in the OP on this thread, I get this effect. 

You also have to find a pose where the elbow are in contact with the breasts though, that doesn't always happen. It actually never happens unless it's in this pose. The only other way would be during an interaction with another NPC during a sexlab animation, if it's a male you just have to setup the hdtm provided in the OP with the malebodies in your meshes, if it's a female it's already been done with your femalebody setup. 

Poses are from Pinup Posers, found here http://mod.dysintropi.me/ if you were looking for it !

Okay i managed it to make the breasts of my character move when shes naked but whenever i put on some armor the breasts are static again. I did the same stuff on the _0 and_1 versions of the armors as i did on the body but nothing...

If the armors are not bbp or tbbp enabled it won't work as the weights are not painted ! 

Try to download TBBP enabled armors. 

How to make boobies react to body collision. Thanks Eu4orick

Thanks ledo4ek for the research in this field and for the attached hdt.xml and hdtm.xml

You'll need:

Using nifscope picture tutorial via s666: http://www.loverslab...-body/?p=566933

Another way shorted explained here from ballsy:

"To elaborate, you'll need to open femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif in nifskope, right click the body, select block > insert > Nis... > NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Right click NiStringExtraData on the block list, copy branch, right click on NiNode on select paste branch. Delete the original NiStringExtraData by right clicking > block > remove. Click on the new NiStringExtraData and use ctrl + up to shift it to the first line right after 0 NiNode.

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path.

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml. (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Click Save As... in nifskope and replace the original femalebody nif file. Same stuff goes for armors.

I have followed every step exactly, and it STILL does not work with Red's sexy idle animations. I'm using a pregnancy enabled CBBE body and the HDT Extended version of the XP32 skeleton. What gives?!

Just when I thought I got it all right -.-!

Can anyone please tell me how to fix this issue? I am using UNPB/TBBP (Yup, I deleted the "skeleton_female.hkx" after installing HDT). I can see the effects without any bug. So I think I have done everything correctly. The problem is "body slider". When I change my PC's body size using "showracemenu", this *picture below* happens. :/

post-759-0-66775100-1391909701_thumb.jpg

EDIT - Never mind, I fixed it after going through the same process and added attention. xD

Yeah, I have had zero luck with this. Here is my femalebody. Is everything correct?

Hi, I just checked your .nif files. You have done everything as described in the guide. It was kinda confusing for me too when i tried to add Extra Data to the nodes. Anyways the following process worked for me (kinda miracle, lol)

>>> First of all make sure you are using a BBP/TBBP Body re-placer (I am using UNPB with TBBP enabled http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/. Yup, I am saying this after checking out your skeleton files -.- I am a newbie)

>>> Get "hdtPhysicsExtensions 10-24.zip" from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/626-hdt-physics-extension-v10-24-stable/

>>> Then download "HDTxml.rar" from http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=61985

>>> Extract "hdtPhysicsExtensions 10-24.zip" into your skyrim folder (You know the drill!)

>>> Then extract "HDTxml.rar" into "Data\SKSE\Plugins\"

>>> Also you need HDT Supported animations from Red (ugh, I can't find that post). Download this -  mt_idle.zip, Extract it and rename any of those animations to just "mt_idle.hkx" (I am using mt_idle_1.hkx) JUST REMEMBER TO RENAME IT TO "mt_idle". Now place this animation and overwrite it when asked at "Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female\"

>>> Remove female skeleton from "Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\". Something named like this "skeleton_female.hkx" (This process in not necessary but my PC was acting funny before I deleted the skeleton)

>>> Use FNIS

>>> Now start the game and get your PC naked.

That's how things worked for me. Let me know if it does for you mate :D

• 4 weeks later...

Great... now I get to mess with nifs and giffs and jiffs .... any other 'ifs i need to download to get these bad girls working? LOL!  Where do I place them once I unzip them? Do I put them in the same spot as the HDT files? and...how do I open them once they get to there destination... Sorry for such Idiotic questions but, this is a brand new can of worms for me... hopefully I'll figure the rest out once i get the nif opened. thank you in advance (I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, but I didn't see anything)

Yeah, I have had zero luck with this. Here is my femalebody. Is everything correct?

Hi, I just checked your .nif files. You have done everything as described in the guide. It was kinda confusing for me too when i tried to add Extra Data to the nodes. Anyways the following process worked for me (kinda miracle, lol)

>>> First of all make sure you are using a BBP/TBBP Body re-placer (I am using UNPB with TBBP enabled http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/. Yup, I am saying this after checking out your skeleton files -.- I am a newbie)

>>> Get "hdtPhysicsExtensions 10-24.zip" from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/626-hdt-physics-extension-v10-24-stable/

>>> Then download "HDTxml.rar" from http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=61985

>>> Extract "hdtPhysicsExtensions 10-24.zip" into your skyrim folder (You know the drill!)

>>> Then extract "HDTxml.rar" into "Data\SKSE\Plugins\"

>>> Also you need HDT Supported animations from Red (ugh, I can't find that post). Download this -  attachicon.gifmt_idle.zip, Extract it and rename any of those animations to just "mt_idle.hkx" (I am using mt_idle_1.hkx) JUST REMEMBER TO RENAME IT TO "mt_idle". Now place this animation and overwrite it when asked at "Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female\"

>>> Remove female skeleton from "Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\". Something named like this "skeleton_female.hkx" (This process in not necessary but my PC was acting funny before I deleted the skeleton)

>>> Use FNIS

>>> Now start the game and get your PC naked.

That's how things worked for me. Let me know if it does for you mate :D

I somehow think you missed out on the whole nifscope thingy...just an observation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck on this too. I got the HDT physics working, the boobs bounce just fine but I can't get the collision to work. I have noticed tho that the HDT.xml refers to prebreasts while my body.nif and a few others refer to them as breast01 and have no prebreast listed. The other thing I'm confused about is do I need FNIS or not? I've used the non-FNIS patch. I have a few more things to try, should get sleep before I do so I don't make a bigger mess of things. :)

Edit: I got it to work. Not sure exactly what did it but I think it was the .xml file. I got an all in one from one of the threads and it kinda works. There is some movement at the end of the animation when she puts her hands down. My guess is the collision box isn't lined up properly. I suppose that is to be expected with the different base bodies plus all the varieties of sliders. I also re-installed the skeleton and hdt body that was recommended.

Now I just gotta get it to work on the custom race I play. I started a new character up just to check it out that way.

Is there a way to make this work with hilariously big breasts? when she rubs her breasts with the idle animation provided, the hands clip inside the breasts, is there any solution for this?

the rest of the animation is fine, boobs jump at the end and all that, it's just the clipping that bothers me.

I use a custom xpms skeleton i found on this forum (some months ago, i don't really remember the thread) and a HDT bodyslide i also found there.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys not sure If this would help anyone out but I uploaded my Skyrim data file to pirate bay with working brest collition. Its a pretty light file so you should be able to add any other mods onto it with out a problem.

Heres the link it your interested: https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10042317

as well as a video explaing whats in the data file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CXu08-0YH4

Perhaps it would be better if the member of LL download the files from where they are uploads.

Is there a particular reason why you are offering mods without permission on any fucking pages?

Hey guys not sure If this would help anyone out but I uploaded my Skyrim data file to pirate bay with working brest collition. Its a pretty light file so you should be able to add any other mods onto it with out a problem.

Heres the link it your interested: https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10042317

as well as a video explaing whats in the data file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CXu08-0YH4

Perhaps it would be better if the member of LL download the files from where they are uploads.

Is there a particular reason why you are offering mods without permission on any fucking pages?

Wohh I didn't mean to start shit. It just took me a while to do this my self and I saw a lot of other people having trouble configuring it. I also thought this would be a good place to put it but ill take it down if its a problem.

My collision works somewhat. It isn't very smooth and the breasts get stuck in the up motion after she gropes them. What have I done wrong? I am using the Temptress race.

I'm having this problem too. However, my problem is the right booby getting stuck until my character let goes of her boobs. Her left booby works just fine. I'm gonna try other versions of HDT and see if they will make any difference.

I cant understad these two steps:

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path.

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml. (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Somebody can help me?

So after completing all steps and installing a hdt enable idle from red and testing heavy via the idle and having sex a few times ive noticed my belly works just fine but my breasts only with the idle are not moving it looks like my hands run the surface without touching my breasts. Im using idle 2 and hdt 14.28 w/max weight. Also ive looked closly at many angles using tfc and my hands def wrap around her breasts just one not im not a fan of crazy big tits so my breasts size is only like a c cup maybe d max.

I cant understad these two steps:

Somebody can help me?

Look at the bottom of nifscope (w/default layout) you'll see 4 more entry's that's where they will go.