Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Got the manga HDT anim working on Dream Girl body...weird thing is that it only works if you set your weight to any number below 1.

Also when it's active it overrides your current hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP settings and makes the physics look really weird when other animations are playing.

So basicly it's only good for staying still and admiring that one idle :s

But still havent seen anything like this done yet with HDT so kudos for that :)

Hey just picked up the idle anim. and the changed bodyfiles, but i cant seem to get the animation to work properly. She does the Animation but the chest isnt bouncing like in the gif. So what am i doing wrong? Got the Custom Race's mod but already changed the String data path to where the xml is. Still it isn't working.

Sry for my bad english, is not my native language.

But Ledo, thank you so much for the awesome work so far.

Cant wait for the Tera Armors, The Death Shell is my fav.

Hey Leo, unlike others I can actually read, so I don't need your help and have it set up. However, can I ask, do you have an .xml that has HDT's base settings along with your collision effects? I've noticed you've changed all the values, probably based on your own personal tastes, but I kinda like HDT's default settings. I was poking around trying to change the values back but there are so many new and different variables in your .xml I can't seem to get it looking like the defaults. 

Just wondering if you can share an .xml of a default version or point me in the right direction for a copy paste.

Thanks and great work! Got it hooked to the Celestial Body and so far so good, sans the fact that the Celestial Body has MUCH smaller breasts so the effect isn't as noticable like it is on your body. Also noticed some issues with using RaceMenu Breast sliders, but that's a different story....

Alright need a little help

I'm trying to get this to work with my loversgirl race character 

so the filepath i have going to the string data is: Data\Meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\hdt.xml (and that's where the hdt.xml is placed)

I followed the instructions, but can't get the bounce like in Ledo's gif

is there something I did wrong?

post-3438-0-67207600-1384013706_thumb.jpg

I've been stuck on this for quite some time now

but anyway thanks ledo!!!

Alright need a little help

I'm trying to get this to work with my loversgirl race character 

so the filepath i have going to the string data is: Data\Meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\hdt.xml (and that's where the hdt.xml is placed)

I followed the instructions, but can't get the bounce like in Ledo's gif

is there something I did wrong?

attachicon.giflovershelp.jpg

I've been stuck on this for quite some time now

but anyway thanks ledo!!!

wait... Isn't the path should be in the value?? not the name? and that HDT Havok Path too..

tutorial by Vioxsis:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-release-v9-28-minor-v11-2-see-release-info-in-op-xp32-hair-physics-upd-in-op/page-10?do=findComment&comment=516746

okay, so I got the idle animation to work but not perfectly, only the right side moves, when the hand is going down from the chest, and that is the only movement showing right now,  nothing else, when the hands go up dont move, when hands go down only right boob moves. 

another question, I did not know how to put the path for the string data, so I copied "/" off of the Ledo nifskope, because on Ledo's nifskope it is not "/" it is leaning the other way like <-

so that is the most far i can go for right now. i do not know how to do anything else..or fix it completely

Ok guys I will drop some pointers since I was here checking for a reply myself anyway.

The .XML needs to be in the same folder as the body \ item you are adding to. Hence the 

(example:Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\hdt.xml)

In the instructions. This is where the common female body is located. If you use a custom race, say like my Celestials, then the .xml would go in 

Data\meshes\actors\character\Celestials\female\hdt.xml

You still need the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in the SKSE plugins folder. The one he added is for ADDING the collision to a body, your not REPLACING the default HDTphysics.

When you attach the string to your body mesh in NifSkope, make sure your attaching it to the 0 NiNode, not the body mesh ( NiTriShape ). Also make sure it is ATTACHED to the 0 NiNode, and not just sitting there. You can check this by collapsing the NiNode and if you don't see the NiStringExtraData entry then your ok, if you DO see it then it is not a child of the NiNode.

After you add your NiStringExtraData, select it, then look in BLOCK DETAILS. At the top you will see NAME, STRING TXT. Click the TXT icon, and type :

HDT Havok Path

On the bottom you will see STRING DATA, STING, TXT. Again, click the TXT icon and put the path of the hdt.xml as explained above. Again, when adding it to Celestial body, that would be 

Data\meshes\actors\character\Celestials\female\hdt.xml

( or basically the same location your opening the body from ).

Don't forget to do this for both the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1. Save your work and your good to go.

Good luck.

XML file requires the HDTPhysics SKSE addon. Both should be placed in Data\SKSE\Plugins.

jow i get this message  

""infinite recursive link construct detected 0 -> 0""

and game insta CTD on startup

That was wrong. Read what I wrote above.

hi,

i going to try to help people who have problem for instaling this idle mod.

i going just to go back the tutorial of Vioxsis: (thanks again for your help)

Let's start:

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

*Path:  Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif

i6icymujdobd6qifg.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

*Do like the picture.

751368512.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

*Here, you must take "NiStringExtraData."

Be careful, dont take NiStringSExtraData! There is 2 differents Nistring. Take the first.

827195713.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

*Like the picture.

b6y666s6igr16l0fg.jpg

Type "HDT Havok Path" and click OK.

807463555.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

*Same way with "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml".

233577326.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1.

809693517.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

* Look at your number and write the same.

When it's finish overwrite your file.

8 Restart everything with Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif

Save as your file again.

9 Now download this file:http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=49441

10 rename this file:  hdt.xml to -----)  hdtCBBE.xml

11 Add this file here:   Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female.

12 enjoy!

Mmh still doesnt work for me. On loading my save game it crashes, but i removed all mods which *probably* could cause CDT.

So lets check what i got:

- added CBBE mod

- added Custom Skeleton with BBP Physics

- edited femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (followed s666 instructions)

- added hdt.xml (renamed to hdtCBBE.xml)

- added hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll + hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in SKSE plugins folder

I downloaded dll from here: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1GGgvB#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

So may dll doesnt work right?