Setup: Breast Collision

First sorry for my English.

I recently installed a new KS Hairdos HDT Physics mod. And now my character's or NPC's butts often starting jiggle like crazy or distorting. Especially with long hairs. Breasts acting mostly acceptable with HDT BBP fix 1.31 from mod page. So my question is: how to disable butt collision? Or am I just doing something incorrectly and there is an another way to fix these crazy butts?

Will be appreciated for any suggestions.

• 1 month later...

Everyone here is so helpful and I appreciate it.

I've read this entire thread and I think I get the main idea. Basically the nif file is the final file that is created for your character in game after it's all done (with body slide etc.) All we are doing is basically adding an extension through a string attachment to say "use this xml" file that is provided by the hdt.xml file to apply the havok physics to the tits. My main questions are:

1) If you're using mod organizer, where should you save the HDT.xml file? In mod organizer or in the steam skyrim directory?

2) Which nif file should you save the final touches to, to the mod organizer overwrite directory or the steam skyrim?

3) When Brukes so kindly helped us with this description:

1. skse
  2. hdtpe dll file
  3. bounce kit file (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml)
  4. xml files from this thread (make sure its in the right place)
  5. body
  6. skeleton
  7. idles/animations

I'm taking that HDTPE is the HDT Physics Extension mod, The bounce kid file is HDT Breast and Butt Physics (TBB Supported) is that correct?

4) Once we finish making the changes to the string, all we do is boot up the game and it should work right? No FNIS re-executable or anything?

Thanks yall!

• 4 months later...

How to make boobies react to body collision.

Is there a way to adjust the gap between the boob and hands? Guess that may have to be done in the animation file itself? I got everything to work, however, on my character model (Tiddy McButt), when she moves her hands up the body the breasts react too soon, before the hands make contact with the breast. This pushes the breast up too far, and then, when at the top, her hands rest IN the upper part of the breasts.

Any way to correct for this?

sounds like you used bodyslide and did a push up, way up.

i have this same issue. like the hands are way bigger than they are and collide w/ the breast before they actually touch. i did not use bodyslide but the bodies in question may be made from it. don't know. but don't think it's the bodies as i tried lotsa different ones, and same problem. i think it's a setting in the bbp.xml

is there a setting in JFF that i could change to test? would it be a setting in breast or hand section of the xml?

• 1 month later...

Just stumbled upon this thread while looking for a way to turn the Havok Object practically invisible. I tried my very best to wrap my head around the tutorial and editing process but could not manage to push through.

Does anyone have the edited .nifs for the CBBE Body with TBBP?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Here is the results of my quest to achieve this on Skyrim LE in 2020 and how I did it. (using a modified CBBE Body)

Skyrim-LE-HDT-Collision-2020.gif

First let me say that there are many simple mistakes that you can make (and I did) that look correct but are not. Every time I started up the game I was positive that it was going to work.

On 1/15/2014 at 4:27 PM, Monsto Brukes said:

You'll need:

Following ballsy's instructions;

Open your body nif in nifskope.

...data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif

If you use a custom race, this file will be in another folder, for example;

...data\Meshes\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif

Spoiler

01.jpg

Right click the body and select Block > Insert

Spoiler

02.jpg

Select  Nis... > NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData. String not Strings

Spoiler

03.jpg

On the block list, right click on NiStringExtraData and select Block > Copy Branch.

Spoiler

04.jpg

Right click on NiNode and select Block > Paste Branch.

Spoiler

05.jpg

Delete the original NiStringExtraData at the very bottom of the list by right click and select Block > Remove.

Spoiler

06.jpg

Click on the new NiStringExtraData and hold Ctrl and press up to shift it to the line right after 0 NiNode. It should look like the picture below.

Spoiler

07.jpg

Look down to block details and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in:

HDT Havok Path

Spoiler

08.jpg

Now click on the txt icon of String Data. Enter the path where you put the hdt.xml from above. (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Spoiler

09.jpg

Click Save As... and replace the original femalebody nif file.

Spoiler

10.jpg

Repeat for femalebody_1.nif

On 5/22/2015 at 3:55 PM, spamsteve04 said:

@Monsto Brukes

Would you consider updating your post instructions to improve and simplify?

Instead of having people righ-click on the body, (which selects a different branch every time you click depending on where you click), just have people right click the root NiNode block in the left, and have them attach a "node" instead of a "block".  It ends with the same thing but removes the entire copy and paste step.

Simpler and removes an opportunity for something to go wrong because the copy and paste function of this app is eratic.  See my screen shot for the option I'm talking about.

respectfully,

post-810044-0-36456100-1432274153_thumb.png

This did not work for me.

• 2 weeks later...