Setup: Breast Collision

Uh..This tutorial makes no sense. Take the idle from a pack that's already named mt_idle.hkx and rename it to mt_idle.hkx? What? What will that do? And what about the hdt.xml & hdtm.xml files? Come on, none of this makes any sense. Fix it, please. Also, can we get someone who's english to translate? I can't understand what he means by "right click on NiNode on select paste branch".

Does this breast collision work for everything or only the idle animations?

The collision will collide with what it is set up to collide with.

It wont collide with everything sadly, only things programmed to collide with it EG: the hands.

Uh..This tutorial makes no sense. Take the idle from a pack that's already named mt_idle.hkx and rename it to mt_idle.hkx? What? What will that do? And what about the hdt.xml & hdtm.xml files? Come on, none of this makes any sense. Fix it, please. Also, can we get someone who's english to translate? I can't understand what he means by "right click on NiNode on select paste branch".

A minor amount of intelligence and common sense is required for this, if you struggle with such a pitiful matter than i do not recommend you go any further. this stuff can be hard from some people...

Don't know if this is the right place but I've got a problem, when using the idle that makes PC move their hands around their boobs which triggers the HDT physica I get something like this http://i.imgur.com/qJ7IOK4.png

I've tried different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBPs and some are better than others but its still there, have also tried different boob sizes (using HDT Body CBBE) and different presents.

Other than that the physics work pretty well, what could be causing this, I've seen people use the idle perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

My collision works somewhat. It isn't very smooth and the breasts get stuck in the up motion after she gropes them. What have I done wrong? I am using the Temptress race.

I'm having this problem too. However, my problem is the right booby getting stuck until my character let goes of her boobs. Her left booby works just fine. I'm gonna try other versions of HDT and see if they will make any difference.

yup me too!!!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
It is in this Order.

1. HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extension
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

2.TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM Female Body Replacer - UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch NMM Installer

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20227/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D20227&pUp=1
(Install UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch NMM Installer 1.1)

3. Sexy idle Animation - Sexy idle Animation
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?

Everything after that is not needed for the animation to work.but you have to have installed already.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

These should be installed first in the first place.Then what is above.

Pick one of Each.
Meshes:
1. CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP - CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP
2. UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch NMM Installer

Pretty much any meshes you want that fit for your goal.TBBC UNPB an so on.As followed by TroubleMakers Mesh design.However this does not mean you can only use his clothing sets.The animation is based on the body.
Note:None of this was explained!

Textures ONLY:
1.Body mod with Breast and Butt Physics BBB NBP - NBP Main 130212

2.CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod - CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2-1

3.Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT

4.SG Female Textures Renewal - SG Textures Renewal CBBE (Dirty looking)

5.Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- (odd looking Textures only)

6.CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 - CHSBHC CBBE Female Body Hand Feet Texture 4096 v1-5 (Too reasilistc looking)

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know what im doing wrong. I followed the collision setup to the letter and still no breast collision. weird...

these are the body meshes in my character assets file. i believe i did it correctly 

You need to include the Havok content in your data folder. I bumped with the same problem so I did a little research and found this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/974-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners/

Pretty simple and easy to do, it's just downloading the right files and add them in the data folder specifically in the right folder. This worked wonders for me, my characters breasts now have collision, but these are a bit larger and I need to edit a collision radius using JFF tools, only problem is when I try to run it I get a dialog pop up saying I'm missing the msvcp100.dll and I have to reinstall it... None the less that dll is in my system folder and I'm unable to update it, says I need permission to do so <_< Could anyone help me getting the JFF tool running? That bounciness and colliding goodness is almost at my graps >__< I'm kinda lost at this point D:

Nevermind, I just read the mainpage and I'm missing something... *sigh* It was kinda late and I wasn't paying attention <_<

I've carefully all the instructions but there's no breast collision. There is breast physics but still no breast collision. Any help?

You gotta install an HDT Havok object, there are a couple of easy to follow guides on that subject.

I need some help here. I'm using a custom big breasted bodyslide body and I was trying to make the breast collision work (with sexy idle the npc hands used to go just through the boobs). 

I followed the tutorial to add the hdt havok path and it worked but the hands still partially go under the skin. I read something about changing the collision radius in the xml file with JFF but it won't work for me (I still use WinXP like a neanderthal). 

Is there a way to alter that value with another tool? How could I do it? Is there maybe a different way to solve my problem? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does this HDT Physics and Breast Collision work if you've got a custom XPMS skeleton, which is TBBP ready, but using a UNPB BBP body? I don't want TBBP body, because i don't want my PC's ass to jiggle. Just wondering if HDT Breast Physics and Collision works with BBP?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks monstro and pclp, I'm using nifscope to directly attach the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBPxml directly to my head meshes, I have collision and freedom from using the havok object which was conflicting with cloaks of skyrim. Took 5 mins. BEEEEEWWWWBBBBS AND CLOAKS! You guys are awesome! Minou, thanks for the xml!