Is there any chance that you could add more tatoo slots especially for the body? I happen to have troubles to decide which tatoos to use because I run out of space but there are just so many awesome tatoos...

Check out my signature for your answer (the linked post, not the other statements  :) ).

I am currently using Slavetats 1.04 but want to upgrade so as to get full features of both Slavetats and Apropos. How do I safely upgrade? Do I need to uninstall my old version?

Many thanks

It should be a drop-in replacement. 1.04 and 1.1 use the same data storage format.

Mod works great, except only number 3 of the face tattoo drop down options is working (one and two are grayed out and not selectable). Any help with that? 

Remember the slots available are SHARED with racemenu, so if you set tattoos in racemenu, those slots are unavailable to use in SlaveTats.  Check my signature for a link to the post describing how to increase the number of slots.

Guest ffabris

I just made a new collection aimed primarily at gay men: Slavetats - Gay Misc. I decided to put them up separately, as I may be adding to the collection over time.

Would you like it added to the top post?

Sure, if you don't mind. Thanks! :)

Nice stuff. I have a weird bug with my MCM. I updated Slave Tats by removing mod, save, installing new  mod but the MCM menu is lacking any face options. Anyone an idea how to reinit the MCM?

Added plenty of face tatoos and it worked before though not sure if it broke before the update or I just saw it then.

Mod works great, except only number 3 of the face tattoo drop down options is working (one and two are grayed out and not selectable). Any help with that? 

Remember the slots available are SHARED with racemenu, so if you set tattoos in racemenu, those slots are unavailable to use in SlaveTats.  Check my signature for a link to the post describing how to increase the number of slots.

Thanks for responding;

Where in racemenu do they show up (how do you get them to show up in race menu)? 

I've been doing all application of tattoos using the MCM. I did try going into the nioverride.ini file as you instructed in your tag and if I understood the instructions correctly, thought I'd try changing the face slots from 3 to 6 in this line;  NumOverlays=3 ; Default[3] in the hopes that it would just add additional slots but that had no effect (still only 3 slots, first two greyed out).

I'd prefer to use the MCM for changes over racemenu unless there's some reason that makes using racemenu better? 

i have a big problem with the mod , in the ST menu when i'm going to select a tattoo there's nothing , and the same with the actor , and when i close it , it says ¨this actor don't allows overides¨ or something like that , i'm using cbbe , i did something wrong ? how i can make it works ? D: 

please help

i have a big problem with the mod , in the ST menu when i'm going to select a tattoo there's nothing , and the same with the actor , and when i close it , it says ¨this actor don't allows overides¨ or something like that , i'm using cbbe , i did something wrong ? how i can make it works ? D: 

please help

Did you use up all the slots for tattoos in RaceMenu? If so, you need to increase the number of slots in the nioverride.ini (look for it under the SKSE folder).

By the way, the colors are entirely up to you. I don't force any tinting at all, except for a slight gamma correction.

I ran into a weird quirk where sometimes if I load a previous save where I have tats, and then immediately load a save where I don't have tats, the tats will show up on my body in the recently loaded save even though they don't show up in the tats menu. 

Did you do something like that? 

By the way, the colors are entirely up to you. I don't force any tinting at all, except for a slight gamma correction.

I ran into a weird quirk where sometimes if I load a previous save where I have tats, and then immediately load a save where I don't have tats, the tats will show up on my body in the recently loaded save even though they don't show up in the tats menu. 

Did you do something like that? 

Engine bug, I think. Not intentional on my part, probably not fixable.

I need some help getting this mod to work. I've got race menu and the other requirement working, but I can't find any slave tat menu at all. I installed slavetats-1.1.1.7z with nexus mod manage, and when I did so it said it needed to replace a file from devious devices integrated. Would that cause the issue?

I need some help getting this mod to work. I've got race menu and the other requirement working, but I can't find any slave tat menu at all. I installed slavetats-1.1.1.7z with nexus mod manage, and when I did so it said it needed to replace a file from devious devices integrated. Would that cause the issue?

Sorry, nevermind! It started working. It just took a lot longer than I thought to load its MCM menu.

A very basic and probably dumb question.  If I wanted to create tattoos for a character's feet do I use the main body art as a template?  In all the body texture folders I've opened I can find head/face, hands and body but nothing specific for feet.  However the main body folder has foot artwork/texture as part of the file.  Is that what I use??