3 hours ago, Meliodas778 said:

@murfk

Hey its my first Post on this topic but i give up fixing it myself cause i sit on this Bug so long now. I play on LE got ST 1.3.6.7 so latest version, have all requirements nearly all tat packs put there and normaly it worked fine. Now I started skyrim on New pc and after a week all 300+ mods are now running except this Bug i get. I have a CBBE body with hdt. Now to the Problem. Consol say: cant parse Json file at DATA/TEXTURES/actors/charakter/Slavetats. I Was thinking the issue was .js and not .json file but all packs already have the .json file. But most of the tats are Working when i take them but at 40% of the tats my body is full Black but only the body Part. Hands, feet and face are normal. I will Show a picture with consol. If you need more Information to help me just ask. Sry for my english isnt my Main language :D and thank you for this awesome mod i enjoy it over 6 years now 

20230831_132632.thumb.jpg.c282d94823e9d32a4fb2091ea1d7d993.jpg

Edit 1: i checked the json files with jsonlint All are valid and on Page 108 someone said that jcontainer rc3 is the solution for that but i already have the rc3 Version 

I have a small issue. Certain Devious Devices items cause the tats to flash. Anyone know of a way to fix it? Its the transparent catsuits that do it but its the only thing I have installed that would show off all the tats I have for my followers. Playing on AE if that makes a difference.

Edited by AtlasSolaire
Version Clarification.
1 hour ago, AtlasSolaire said:

I have a small issue. Certain Devious Devices items cause the tats to flash. Anyone know of a way to fix it? Its the transparent catsuits that do it but its the only thing I have installed that would show off all the tats I have for my followers. Playing on AE if that makes a difference.

If you mean flashing like the indicator on a car, I have no idea.

If you mean that sometimes the tats (or racemenu tattoos) are visible, sometimes not, depending on the viewing angle, movement etc - that seems to be a problem with transparancy. I've been using the Sexy Vests since forever, and they have the same problem.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

If you mean flashing like the indicator on a car, I have no idea.

If you mean that sometimes the tats (or racemenu tattoos) are visible, sometimes not, depending on the viewing angle, movement etc - that seems to be a problem with transparancy. I've been using the Sexy Vests since forever, and they have the same problem.

Yeah sometimes visible and sometimes not. That is a shame. Thanks.

how to use slave tats as soft dependancie ?

that script can't ork, it said the slavetat sproperty is not registered

Function PrepareSlavesBodies()
    If Game.GetModByName("SlaveTats.esp")== 1
        SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(aDP_MiquoteREF, "zDeadlyPleasure", "Giant_Tatoo_Default")
        SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(aDP_MiquoteREF, "ccas", "Grine Woad")
    EndIf
Endfunction

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

how to use slave tats as soft dependancie ?

that script can't ork, it said the slavetat sproperty is not registered

Function PrepareSlavesBodies()
    If Game.GetModByName("SlaveTats.esp")== 1
        SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(aDP_MiquoteREF, "zDeadlyPleasure", "Giant_Tatoo_Default")
        SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(aDP_MiquoteREF, "ccas", "Grine Woad")
    EndIf
Endfunction

The functions in the SlaveTats script are global, there's no need for a SlaveTats property in your script. You just need SlaveTats.psc to exist somewhere where the compiler can find it when you're compiling your own script.

24 minutes ago, murfk said:

The functions in the SlaveTats script are global, there's no need for a SlaveTats property in your script. You just need SlaveTats.psc to exist somewhere where the compiler can find it when you're compiling your own script.

I have slavetats, problem is that script don't compile.

And it's because CK can't find a variable named slavetats

38 minutes ago, murfk said:

you're right, i misintalled the source.

It's compiling now !

16 hours ago, Nyamus8875 said:

Let me ask you a question. What are the requirements for a nif file to show a tattoo? The tattoo is displayed in the nif file output by bodyslide, but not in the nif file with the number of vertices increased by blender. 

Sorry if my writing is wrong.

I'm not surprised that changing the model breaks things. Tattoos are texures in the original model's UV space.

i'm having issues with the mod, i applied the same tattoos to 3 npcs, and whenever i leave my game and launch it again, only the last npc that i added tattoos gets their tattoos reloaded, the 2 others need me to remove/add another tattoo to make the other tattoos appear again

On 9/11/2023 at 11:01 PM, Endro said:

i'm having issues with the mod, i applied the same tattoos to 3 npcs, and whenever i leave my game and launch it again, only the last npc that i added tattoos gets their tattoos reloaded, the 2 others need me to remove/add another tattoo to make the other tattoos appear again

I just realize I have the same problem as well.. is this somehow related to using 3ba & hdt-smp?

It seems to be working fine if I am just using regular cbbe.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing AE latest version. For some reason even after hitting install/whatever tattoos in game it doesn't show any of the tatoos I have installed. It shows the right amount of slots (expanded body to 20 for example in skee.ini) but section and pattern have no options once I click on them. I've reinstalled jContainers twice and tried a number of tattoo packs. Not sure what the issue could be. Any idea?

On 10/2/2023 at 10:57 PM, CataclysmRising said:

Playing AE latest version. For some reason even after hitting install/whatever tattoos in game it doesn't show any of the tatoos I have installed. It shows the right amount of slots (expanded body to 20 for example in skee.ini) but section and pattern have no options once I click on them. I've reinstalled jContainers twice and tried a number of tattoo packs. Not sure what the issue could be. Any idea?

i hate to break it to you but i believe strongly that it's user error, innocently so. no offense intended because I was having the same issue as you today.

TL;DR - basically what's happening is that old tweaks and patches have handicapped the latest iterations of rape and slave tats, combined with impatience from the end user, creates a situation where you get a stubborn non populating MCM in fits and starts.

solution: just don't use monoman's tweaks for both rape and slave tats. I'm sure the author's iterated on community feedback such as him and others to make those old patches obsolete.

If you go back to 1.3.9 and remove monoman's tweaks, you will find that rape tats populates instantly, and that slave tats still takes 3-15 seconds to populate its MCM. Now, if you click 'load tattoos' on rape tats' mcm it'll populate fully in a few seconds literally.
I'm fairly sure both you and myself fell victim to our own success in researching community improvements on mods. Hopefully more end users will spot both our conversations and unhobble MO2 from devious devices of their own making. lol

followup: btw, the rapetattoos iteration includes references to tramp stamps so feel free to add that to your portfolio without worrying about a patch for that
image.png.9157c2af4b03f22da2da0590293ec724.png

Edited by majorfreak
Tramp Stamps reference
5 hours ago, majorfreak said:

i hate to break it to you but i believe strongly that it's user error, innocently so. no offense intended because I was having the same issue as you today.

TL;DR - basically what's happening is that old tweaks and patches have handicapped the latest iterations of rape and slave tats, combined with impatience from the end user, creates a situation where you get a stubborn non populating MCM in fits and starts.

solution: just don't use monoman's tweaks for both rape and slave tats. I'm sure the author's iterated on community feedback such as him and others to make those old patches obsolete.

If you go back to 1.3.9 and remove monoman's tweaks, you will find that rape tats populates instantly, and that slave tats still takes 3-15 seconds to populate its MCM. Now, if you click 'load tattoos' on rape tats' mcm it'll populate fully in a few seconds literally.
I'm fairly sure both you and myself fell victim to our own success in researching community improvements on mods. Hopefully more end users will spot both our conversations and unhobble MO2 from devious devices of their own making. lol

followup: btw, the rapetattoos iteration includes references to tramp stamps so feel free to add that to your portfolio without worrying about a patch for that

Sadly I already figured out that the best version of Slavetats to use is the one posted here, and then used rapetats continued and fadetats continued. Since it seems like that's what you recommend I don't have anything else to test.

FWIW I ran a very trimmed down modlist and it still wouldn't work, unless there is a file in my overwrite folder causing issues I don't know what it could be. I used less tattoo packs, multiple combinations, and reinstalled the latest version of the mods and their requirements from scratch.

I wouldn't take offense at being told it's my fault. I assume it is, as it's working well for most users. Just wish I knew what to change.

@CataclysmRising, have you tried cleaning your save? I'm just wondering if maybe in your efforts to get it working some things got out of whack.

Anyway, a fwiw, I'm playing game version sse 1.6.640, SlaveTats SE v. 1.3.9, JContainers SE v. 4.2.3, RapeTattoos v. 1.4, and FadeTattoos v. 1. I made no changes to either RapeTattoos or FadeTattoos - they are the unconverted Oldrim mods. They are all working fine in my setup. (Now, I don't use the option to apply tattoos to other people so if that's not working I don't know.)

Try starting a new game to see if everything works with a fresh slate.  If it works, then maybe cleaning a save on your current playthrough will work. If not, post your modlist and load order (behind a spoiler). You may have something conflicting that you don't even realize might be an issue. I had to disable a Breezehome mod that I realized (after a lot of research) was messing up dungeons and even making it impossible to enter one.

I've been trying too upgrade this mod from v1.3.7 (to v1.3.9) all day but it keeps causing a CTD when I load my save. I tried letting it overwrite the old version without removing it first... then load save, CTD. I also tried making a clean save with re-saver first by removing SlaveTats, FadeTats and RapeTats, ignore missing esps on load save... game loads OK. Then save, clean save, load clean save, game load OK. But enabling the new version and loading the clean save still CTDs. The clean save will still load 1.3.7 and appears to be working fine. I'm on free AE (1.6.640 with all requirements current). Is the old version leaving some file around that the new version chokes on? I'm a bit puzzled.

Edited by hippie47

@murfk

The mod keep updating the actors that not longer have tattoos on the on load game event.

For example I set tattoos on some NPC's and for I remember never set tattoos on the player but at the load game event the SlaveTats ask me to wait until the player and the NPC's that have or not longer have tattoos get updated making me wait a lot for none reason.

I understand that after the tattoos get removed from the actor, that actor should be updated at least one time but they should also be removed at the end from the "known_targets" list and they aren't.

By the way the actors without SlaveTats that are being updated on the game load event, have external overlays detected by the SlaveTats on it's MCM so probably that be somehow related.

Edited by OsmelMC