I'm on LE running SlaveTats 1.3.6, but this version doesn't give you more than 12 body slots even if you edited NIOverride.ini to increase the number, though strangely it lets you increase the face/hands/feet slots above the default of 3.  Don't know how high those will let you go, I only increased them to 6.  But I really want to have more body slots, what with wanting to collect all the Public Whore hold tattoos.  Has anyone tried the newer SlaveTats versions on LE?  Does anyone have the skill to backport them to LE?

Edit: I tried installing 1.3.7 SE in my LE game.  Had to tell it to load after Lewdmarks because the file Lewdmarks was replacing (slavetats.pex) is probably based on 1.3.6 so I didn't want that overridden.   Probably broke Lewdmarks but I didn't test it.  I went into the Slavetats MCM and mostly everything seemed ok, the page chooser for body tats was new, thats cool.   However, when trying to add a new tattoo, the tattoo packs were listed ok but after I chose one, the list of tattoos in that (or any) pack was empty.  So it almost works.   I chose 1.3.7 because .8 isn't listed anymore and .7 was the first one that introduced the >12 slots for the body, and .9 said it had a "workaround for Skyrim 1.6" so I didn't think that would really work on LE.  I guess I could try it later anyway.   

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
19 hours ago, GLBASTARD said:

slavetats doesnt work for me, i try to check for new tattoos, leave the menu and it says i need skse, jcontainers, or nioverride but i already have all of them? i dont get it

Make sure you have the versions of all of them that are for your version of Skyrim, and that you are starting the game using the SKSE launcher.

2 hours ago, whooptyscoop said:

I have an issue where tatts under see through armor disappear and pop back into existence at random. Is there a fix or is this something I'll have to live with

Probably live with - That would be an issue with the armour, not SlaveTats to my knowledge

On 1/8/2023 at 8:04 AM, pinky6225 said:

If your on SE/AE the file you need is skee64.ini in \Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins

Its still called nioveride.ini on LE though so if your using that and don't have it best to check your racemenu install as it comes as part of that (both versions)

I think this info should also be added to the front page. As I was wondering what file I needed to go into on the AE version. Very helpful, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

I installed the androol packs but they are not showing in the game

they have a .js  ending and not .json like the other packs could that be the issue?

Yes, probably. Just rename them from .js to .json and ignore the warning about changing the extension.

Then in the MCM hit the button to add/remove tattoos.

Edited by Seeker999

Hey Murfk got a question for you. 

I keep running into a compatibility issue between Slavetats, Rape/Fade tattoos, and YPS Fashion. I don't know where the problem lies exactly just looking for tips. 

In short, if I install a lot of slavetat packs or just certain packs it seems to screw with the application of YPS makeup. Which packs cause this I can only figure out through trial and error but I consistently get the following error when make up fails to apply:

"Warning access to non-existing object with id XxXXXX (XXXXX)" where the "X"'s are just a string in that format. 

Do you have any idea if there is something I can inspect/fix in the slavetat packs I install to see if they are going to cause this error or not? 

For posterity if I use say just the following packs:

Body Graffiti

Tramp Stamps

Sexy Supplemental Slavetats

Then there is no issue, but if I add Zaki Tattoos now yps won't apply make-up. Its not unique to these two combinations just an example. 

Thanks for any advice in advance. 

Can anyone tell me from what pack the first 4-5 tats in the picture row on the front page are from? You know "use me" and a arrow pointing down. Thanks.

Oh, and one more thing. I don't have a add/remove tattoos option in my MCM. I have version 1.3.6. Is there something i'm missing? 

Edited by maxsteiner
13 hours ago, The Ashen said:

Hey Murfk got a question for you. 

I keep running into a compatibility issue between Slavetats, Rape/Fade tattoos, and YPS Fashion. I don't know where the problem lies exactly just looking for tips. 

In short, if I install a lot of slavetat packs or just certain packs it seems to screw with the application of YPS makeup. Which packs cause this I can only figure out through trial and error but I consistently get the following error when make up fails to apply:

"Warning access to non-existing object with id XxXXXX (XXXXX)" where the "X"'s are just a string in that format. 

Do you have any idea if there is something I can inspect/fix in the slavetat packs I install to see if they are going to cause this error or not? 

For posterity if I use say just the following packs:

Body Graffiti

Tramp Stamps

Sexy Supplemental Slavetats

Then there is no issue, but if I add Zaki Tattoos now yps won't apply make-up. Its not unique to these two combinations just an example. 

Thanks for any advice in advance. 

I can't think of any way that simply installing tattoos could affect anything. You can inspect the JSON files that each tat pack installs, though, if you want to go digging for answers.

5 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Can anyone tell me from what pack the first 4-5 tats in the picture row on the front page are from? You know "use me" and a arrow pointing down. Thanks.

Oh, and one more thing. I don't have a add/remove tattoos option in my MCM. I have version 1.3.6. Is there something i'm missing? 

If you're happy with 1.3.6 then no, you're not missing anything. The add/remove button is an efficiency modification, which helps people with lots of tats access the menu more quickly.

15 hours ago, The Ashen said:

I have this same type of error when I go to the command tab, and I only have the "base slavetats package", I use Skyrim GOG version

21 hours ago, murfk said:

If you're happy with 1.3.6 then no, you're not missing anything. The add/remove button is an efficiency modification, which helps people with lots of tats access the menu more quickly.

Ok, so is that's a seperate mod then? And on my other question, Can you tell me from what pack the first 4-5 tats in the picture row on the front page are from? You know "use me" and a arrow pointing down. 

3 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Ok, so is that's a seperate mod then? And on my other question, Can you tell me from what pack the first 4-5 tats in the picture row on the front page are from? You know "use me" and a arrow pointing down. 

It's not another mod, it's 1.3.7. But if you're fine with 1.3.6 then you're fine.

Those are from the "submissive" and "symbols" tat packs.

i dont know if this has been answered before, but im having a issue with applying tats to my pc. When i go into the slavetats MCM most of the options are greyed out for me aside from 1 of 4 for the hands and a few random others. However if I select a npc to try and apply it to them, they have all options available and all tatpacks are present. i have gone into racemenus skee64.ini file and have made sure that i have overlays enabled and have set them all to valid numbers. If anyone has any insight it would be much appreciated. 

Hi all.

I have an interesting problem.
I use latest Skyrim AE 1.6.640.
The mod is working fine but if i install a new tattoo pack the pack is not showing up if i try to use in the Body or Face slot.
Only the Basic tattoos working.
And i try many tattoo packs. ZazAnimationPack Cum, Drool, Sperm not showing up too. :((((((

Any idea?
If i start a new game i get the same problem.

Thanks.

On 1/14/2023 at 10:57 PM, POLE7645 said:

Can anyone confirm if Slavetats have any problem with the version of JContainers that's available for GOG (available here: https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases )? Because the mod has problems on my ends. The menus work fine and the mod is activated, but no tatoos ever appear.

Yep i have the same problem with 1.6.640.
New installed tattoos not showing up. :(