1 hour ago, ridaraw793 said:

The mod is working fine but if i install a new tattoo pack the pack is not showing up if i try to use in the Body or Face slot.

Did you click the button on the first page of Slavetat's MCM? Whenever you add/subtract tattoos you need to click that button to reset the registry of tattoos.

My apologies if this has been already asked/answered, but there are 183 pages of comments.

My problem is: While using CBBE the specific "tat" I am applying is misplaced (a little to the left hand side). I have tried to move its .dds over with GIMP, but there is no reference map so it doesn't actually move on the character. Does anyone know where i would find/make a .dds map of a CBBE preset?

I have gathered that these tats are designed for UNP not CBBE, however my current mod-list is for CBBE. I acknowledge that I could just convert to UNP, but there is only ONE texture that i am trying to fix. If you are all mostly UNP users, then what is the best UNP "bodyslide" equivalent?

EDIT: Turns out the tat is still offset to the left on the UNP body. I have disabled CBBE and BodySlide.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is: How do I relocate the tat?

Edited by baculities
Added more information
13 hours ago, baculities said:

Does anyone know where i would find/make a .dds map of a CBBE preset?

There is no "map", the location of the tat corresponds to the location on the body. If you moved the texture and the tat is still in the same place in game you did something wrong. Having said that, you can open the body texture in the background to see where the tat is actually located (both the tat and body texture will need to be at the same resolution for this to work). You want to look in the directory for whatever body/skin mod you use, the path should be something like textures\actors\character\character assets\femalebody.dds. 

So Im having the issue where the tattoo packs aren't appearing in the MCM menus. I hit the add remove/button already, I've noticed that a slavetats cache with the packs appears in my MO2 Overwrites file, but they never appear in the menus.

Edit: Double checking this, but what is the last version that works on LE?

Edited by h311h0und1134

Hi, I am on SE, have latest racemenu, skyui  and jcContainers. Downloaded latest Slavetats and latest Slavetats AIO pack. I have only 2 packs in Slavetats, Add/Remove button does nothing. Any ideas ?

Is it a problem of the folder perhaps ? AIO installer has place them in \Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Addons, is this the right folder? 
slavetats_cache.json lists only the 2 packs that show up in the MCM menu.

Edited by Trivium
8 hours ago, Trivium said:

Hi, I am on SE, have latest racemenu, skyui  and jcContainers. Downloaded latest Slavetats and latest Slavetats AIO pack. I have only 2 packs in Slavetats, Add/Remove button does nothing. Any ideas ?

Is it a problem of the folder perhaps ? AIO installer has place them in \Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Addons, is this the right folder? 
slavetats_cache.json lists only the 2 packs that show up in the MCM menu.

That is not the right folder. I suggest installing one of the stand-alone packs from the SlaveTats page, see if that works.

Hey murfk, love the mod. I don't know if this question was answered somewhere in the 183 pages of replies but I'm working on making my own pack right now and I'm having an issue where my tats show up in the mcm but can't be selected. I can select the section and open up the submenu but clicking on an individual tat and exiting will just result in it defaulting to [NO TATTOO]. I'd be really grateful for a hand in figuring this out cause I'm completely new to modding.

4 minutes ago, disgustingdave said:

Hey murfk, love the mod. I don't know if this question was answered somewhere in the 183 pages of replies but I'm working on making my own pack right now and I'm having an issue where my tats show up in the mcm but can't be selected. I can select the section and open up the submenu but clicking on an individual tat and exiting will just result in it defaulting to [NO TATTOO]. I'd be really grateful for a hand in figuring this out cause I'm completely new to modding.

That's a new one. Congratulations, I guess?

Standard advice: make sure you have the most recent versions of each of the dependencies as appropriate for your game version.

5 hours ago, murfk said:

That's a new one. Congratulations, I guess?

Standard advice: make sure you have the most recent versions of each of the dependencies as appropriate for your game version.

Made sure everything was up to date and made a few more tats, still haven't gotten the mcm menu to work. I'm assuming that since they show up in the menu it isn't a problem in the .json file. any ideas as to where I went wrong?

Edited by disgustingdave
I solved the problem. turns out I only had a single \ in the texture line. thanks for the help!

I am having a problem where tattoos aplyed in racemenu do not show in Slavetats menu, also when I select a tattoo category in Slavetats menu the menu freezes. I have just changed the max tattoo slot count in skee64.ini following what others had done in and written in other forms. 

Here is the block for body tats after I changed the number of slots to 12.

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

Have encountered an issue. I am coming back to Skyrim LE after a long hiatus, and have run into a problem related to upgrading. Last time I played, I ran ST 1.3.6. After upgrading to 1.3.9 via ModOrganizer, I found the lists of tattoo categories were completely missing. Moving said texture files to the new MO mod folder had no effect. Installing manually produced the same problem. Figuring there might be an issue with a change to folder structure between versions, I tried manually downgrading to 1.3.7. That made my previously installed modpacks visible again, but those all disappeared when I tried to add new modpaks using the function in the MCM. And when I downgraded back to 1.3.6, none of the new modpacks I installed are showing up on the lists.

Clearly, I missed some critical updating memos while I was out. How do I fix this?

On 4/24/2023 at 11:37 PM, LegoGeekGuy said:

I am having a problem where tattoos aplyed in racemenu do not show in Slavetats menu, also when I select a tattoo category in Slavetats menu the menu freezes. I have just changed the max tattoo slot count in skee64.ini following what others had done in and written in other forms. 

Here is the block for body tats after I changed the number of slots to 12.

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

After more testing I think the problem is from the number of tattoos I had installed.

Is there a way to increase the number of tattoos the mod can support?

Having trouble with creating my own tats. I'm using GIMP to create it (and paint.net to compress) from a set (like 6) of pretty high res hentai images (scaled down using the scale tool to fit the body). The resulting .dds crashes my game when I apply it until I resize it down to like 1k textures, which then look terrible. Is there a way to keep relatively high resolution without crashing my game?