Greeting guys. 

Just encountered some issues in the usage of the newest version of the mod. 

The tattoo settings only work on specific followers, but not all of them. 

Even the followers come from the same mod. 

And my character has a valid display of tattoos.

I'd like to receive some possible fix on this ?

On 12/5/2023 at 9:10 AM, OsmelMC said:

That is probably another Mod removing all the overlays. For example "Cum Overlays" can do that when the cum is cleaned. In cases like that the SlaveTats will reapply the tattoos on the next game loaded.

First, I've been using this amazing mod since I first started modding. 

I'm wondering if someone might be able to troubleshoot an issue, though.  I think one of the mods that works through Slavetats (such as PAF, SLACS or RapeTattoo) is removing overlay entries selected in Racemenu, specifically overlays for freckles, sunstarved tanlines, pubic hairs and titkit.  Is there some way that Racemenu overlay slots can be "locked" so that no outside mod can changed them?

Thanks for any help!

On 8/12/2023 at 5:55 AM, Aycelist said:

Edit2: Yeah, BWA was causing the problem for me, in case anyone else had same issue

I think you're describing an issue I'm having where Racemenu overlays sometimes get removed seemingly when other mods like PAF, SLACS execute.  It seems to happen only to Skin Feature overlays, like titkit, freckles, tanlines and pubic hair.  I don't recognize "BWA."  What mod is that?

32 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

I don't recognize "BWA."  What mod is that?

Figured out it must be "Blush when Aroused."  I don't use that mod but I'm still having the issue you reported.

I posted elsewhere on this topic asking if there is some way to reserve or lock slots for Racemenu so they can't be changed by any other mod.  Any ideas?

On 12/22/2023 at 1:36 PM, Dez65 said:

Figured out it must be "Blush when Aroused."  I don't use that mod but I'm still having the issue you reported.

I posted elsewhere on this topic asking if there is some way to reserve or lock slots for Racemenu so they can't be changed by any other mod.  Any ideas?

couldn't figure anything out for this myself, afaik if some mods want they'd even overwrite slots that are currently used by other mods, messing a lot of things up. i just ended up having to deal with it :/

Hey - so  I'm working on some makeup type slavetats and it's going okay... with one little issue: some (but not all) of that tattoos show up as black, no matter what colour I pick in slavetats.

While I do love black lipstick (at times) it's not ideal. The thing is, some of the slavetats pick up custom colours okay. Those are the ones that are based pre-existing textures/ slavetats and only manipulated slightly. But once I start editing and adding stuff, they tats go black. There's even been an instance where part of the tattoo that came from another texture does pick up colour, while the stuff I've added only shows up in black.

I'm working in paint.net with black on a transparent background.

If anyone has any pointers on how to fix this, I'd appreciate it. Could it be that I'm saving in the wrong .dds format somehow (I don't really know what the different settings mean).

On 12/26/2023 at 11:28 PM, Anunya said:

Hey - so  I'm working on some makeup type slavetats and it's going okay... with one little issue: some (but not all) of that tattoos show up as black, no matter what colour I pick in slavetats.

While I do love black lipstick (at times) it's not ideal. The thing is, some of the slavetats pick up custom colours okay. Those are the ones that are based pre-existing textures/ slavetats and only manipulated slightly. But once I start editing and adding stuff, they tats go black. There's even been an instance where part of the tattoo that came from another texture does pick up colour, while the stuff I've added only shows up in black.

I'm working in paint.net with black on a transparent background.

If anyone has any pointers on how to fix this, I'd appreciate it. Could it be that I'm saving in the wrong .dds format somehow (I don't really know what the different settings mean).

To pick up the selected color, the tat needs to be the slightly greenish grey color you've probably seen in other tat files. Exactly that color. See item #3 under the "for artists" section on the main mod page for details.

Edited by murfk
1 hour ago, Sighrimgorgon said:

Sorry if this has been answered a thousand times but: does the SE version work with LE? I can't find an LE version listed anymore.

The SE version does not work with LE. However, the LE versions are all still available by clicking the download button. You're probably looking for SlaveTats-1.3.6.7z

20 minutes ago, murfk said:

The SE version does not work with LE. However, the LE versions are all still available by clicking the download button. You're probably looking for SlaveTats-1.3.6.7z

Ah, so I AM the dumb. Sorry about that! Thank you! On a side note: Will development continue for LE? I noticed that there is a newer version for SE and the latest LE version is much older.

Edited by Sighrimgorgon
20 hours ago, Sighrimgorgon said:

Ah, so I AM the dumb. Sorry about that! Thank you! On a side note: Will development continue for LE? I noticed that there is a newer version for SE and the latest LE version is much older.

Development proceeds in whichever version of the game I'm playing. Currently, that's 1.6.640, and I'll probably switch to 1.6.1130 before too much longer.

However, SlaveTats has had little need for development in a long time. The versions after 1.3.6 do contain a few new features, but mostly they were just patches to make SlaveTats work correctly with SE and then AE. There's nothing much wrong with the LE version.

Hello, I did a simple Chinese translation of the MCM menu of the mod. The translation is very conservative, and I'm sure he didn't break the script. I found that the latest version of the module does not have a Chinese version. If possible, I would like to provide you with my translated documents. How can I get your support? Thank you for reading my words.

3 hours ago, TidalWish said:

Hello, I did a simple Chinese translation of the MCM menu of the mod. The translation is very conservative, and I'm sure he didn't break the script. I found that the latest version of the module does not have a Chinese version. If possible, I would like to provide you with my translated documents. How can I get your support? Thank you for reading my words.

I'd be happy to add your translation to the downloads page.