Hi, I've been using this excellent mod on Skyrim LE for years but recently I wanted to change the amount of body slots to 20 but no matter what number I put into the nioverride.ini the available slots for slavetats stays at 12 but in racemenu it is showing 20 . Is there a way I can fix this ?,

4 hours ago, chubjub said:

Hi, I've been using this excellent mod on Skyrim LE for years but recently I wanted to change the amount of body slots to 20 but no matter what number I put into the nioverride.ini the available slots for slavetats stays at 12 but in racemenu it is showing 20 . Is there a way I can fix this ?,

The SE version allows more than 12 but that fix wasn't backported to LE so we're stuck with the dozen.

22 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

On 5/6/2023 at 1:13 PM, brmaven said:

Hey,

Can anybody tell me which pack this tattoo is from? (size indicator on the belly)

My pack doesn't have that exact tattoo. It does have a similar one though.

On 7/6/2022 at 3:16 AM, sircool said:

I install it using vortex, install some packs, it appears in mod organizer, but it says there's an error that reads "Warning: this version of Slavetats uses version 3 or greater of JContainers API. You do not have JContainers installed" but I have version 4.2.2 installed.

I'm getting the same problem. I've tried all different versions of JContainers too and keep getting the same warning message. Nothing else appears in the MCM under SlaveTats.

Can someone help me?
There's an issue between YPS and slavetats. In-game, when YPS does its job, Racemenu changes the rest of the textures from "default" to "blank," which is a .dds file located within slavetats. I've already edited that file several times, but it doesn't seem to be the problem.

I think the solution is to make Racemenu look for "default" as the default texture file instead of "blank" from lavetats. However, I have no idea how to do that since, in the Racemenu folder, if I edit "skee64.ini" (which I understand is supposed to be nioverride), from:

sDefaultTexture=textures\actors\character\overlays\Default.dds
to
sDefaultTexture=textures\actors\character\overlays\blank.dds

It simply doesn't work.

I don't use any other mod that edits tattoos, and I don't have ENB either... Any ideas?

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-11 063254.jpg

So I tried to search the thread for an answer but could not find one, but i am attempting to make a custom mod pack and got it to the point where i can see it in the section bar but when I try to select a pattern, it continues to say no tatto selected. I confirmed other packs works, and that my json file is ok but still nothing. it would be cool if someone could point me in the direction to fix it thanks

OK. This is doing my head in. I rebuilt my load order and for some reason, SlaveTats does not want to work! I've updated to the latest ST and JContainers, Racemenu and SKSE are up to days Skyrim AE, latest version.

But I get no slots defined, and I don't know why. Needless to say, no tats are showing up.

ScreenShot33.png

This is on a new game. Any ideas?

[edit]

Reinstalled, and that seems to have cleared it up.

Edited by DocClox
On 5/15/2023 at 7:44 PM, knightvvolf said:

So I tried to search the thread for an answer but could not find one, but i am attempting to make a custom mod pack and got it to the point where i can see it in the section bar but when I try to select a pattern, it continues to say no tatto selected. I confirmed other packs works, and that my json file is ok but still nothing. it would be cool if someone could point me in the direction to fix it thanks

Solved the problem, paint.net exports the ddl, wierd if you try to export just one layer, you have to delete the body map

On 4/29/2023 at 4:49 PM, Straeker said:

Having trouble with creating my own tats. I'm using GIMP to create it (and paint.net to compress) from a set (like 6) of pretty high res hentai images (scaled down using the scale tool to fit the body). The resulting .dds crashes my game when I apply it until I resize it down to like 1k textures, which then look terrible. Is there a way to keep relatively high resolution without crashing my game? 

Divide the original image into 4 seperate parts and make a new tattoo for each of the 4 parts.

I wasn't satisfied with the quality of Apropos2's running mascara/makeup texture, so I tried to upscale it to 2k.

I upscaled Data\Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\makeup\left_cheek_tears.dds & right_cheek_tears.dds to 2048x2048 and repainted the texture.

While changes to the texture (red dots on tear texture) are visible ingame, the resolution is not changing. Also if I paint outside of the already existing texture, the changes don't show up. Maybe I'm missing something. Could anybody point me in  the right direction?

Best,

cas

Bild_2023-06-01_223617795.png

Great mod, but it is sooooo slow at startup that I can't use this for actually playing the game, if I quicksave just as a big fight was a about to start then trying to survive a quickload/reload is insufferable as Slavetats locks most of the controls until it is done - and it takes a ridiculous amount of time. In fact I wish there was a way to disable Slavetats running at all on the player character - I only installed it to work with NPCs and PAHE-DoM for which it works fine.

The other problem is that it often clears/deletes racemenu overlays I have set up on my player character that I set in EFF cosmetic menu. Reiterating that I wish I could set it to only work on NPCs.

17 hours ago, novedo3743 said:

Great mod, but it is sooooo slow at startup that I can't use this for actually playing the game, if I quicksave just as a big fight was a about to start then trying to survive a quickload/reload is insufferable as Slavetats locks most of the controls until it is done - and it takes a ridiculous amount of time. In fact I wish there was a way to disable Slavetats running at all on the player character - I only installed it to work with NPCs and PAHE-DoM for which it works fine.

The other problem is that it often clears/deletes racemenu overlays I have set up on my player character that I set in EFF cosmetic menu. Reiterating that I wish I could set it to only work on NPCs.

SlaveTats specifically avoids changing overlays set by other mods. And... not sure what you mean about it being slow, never had that complaint before or seen it myself. Something might be very wrong with your setup.

6 hours ago, murfk said:

SlaveTats specifically avoids changing overlays set by other mods. And... not sure what you mean about it being slow, never had that complaint before or seen it myself. Something might be very wrong with your setup.

When I load a game there is a 'message to wait while Slavetats works on player' this takes about 10 seconds meanwhile I can not access inventory/magic menus. I have 24 racemenu slots for body and head, 12 for feet and hands. This problem goes away if I disable the Slavetats .esp

Since installing Slavetats the racemenu overlays of my player character have been lost (cleared) twice. In their place I have a bunch of 'Blank' labeled overlays which used to be 'Default'. Now maybe this is because I tried to interrupt things to get my controls back during the above mentioned waiting period.

4 hours ago, novedo3743 said:

When I load a game there is a 'message to wait while Slavetats works on player' this takes about 10 seconds meanwhile I can not access inventory/magic menus. I have 24 racemenu slots for body and head, 12 for feet and hands. This problem goes away if I disable the Slavetats .esp

Since installing Slavetats the racemenu overlays of my player character have been lost (cleared) twice. In their place I have a bunch of 'Blank' labeled overlays which used to be 'Default'. Now maybe this is because I tried to interrupt things to get my controls back during the above mentioned waiting period.

Got the exact same issue , i updated after a while having a previous version and at each loading i got like 10 sec before i can open any menu. 

Dunno what is the advantage at slavetats working on your pc at each loading , but if there is none , its kinda sad . 

and the last version is fine whit se 1.5.97 ? 

I'm trying to find certain tattoos that I used for LE, which I wanted to see if I could use for SE.

I've forgotten where I got it from, would anyone be able to help or remember?

It was a tattoo pack, around 12-13 in the body slot, like full body ones, with Korean or Japanese writing. Some had hentai girls drawn on the back. If I remember, a couple were BBC themed, some were slave themed, and some were whore themed. I also remember seeing the word "Star" appear in some of the names. A couple were just cum overlays too I think.

Does it ring any bells for anyone?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. Here it is if anyone wants it

https://arca.live/b/tullius/47640488

Edited by MissRoseanna
On 6/4/2023 at 4:24 PM, Paizurix1 said:

Got the exact same issue , i updated after a while having a previous version and at each loading i got like 10 sec before i can open any menu. 

Dunno what is the advantage at slavetats working on your pc at each loading , but if there is none , its kinda sad . 

and the last version is fine whit se 1.5.97 ? 

The tattoos have to be re-applied at game load, because overlays are not recorded in the save files. Why it would take ten seconds is anybody's guess, though. It should be much faster than that.

The SE version is good with any SE release, as long as you have the appropriate versions of the dependencies.

On 6/7/2023 at 2:10 PM, murfk said:

The tattoos have to be re-applied at game load, because overlays are not recorded in the save files. Why it would take ten seconds is anybody's guess, though. It should be much faster than that.

The SE version is good with any SE release, as long as you have the appropriate versions of the dependencies.

Whit Se 1.5.97 the issue seem to be fixed whit Racemenu memory leak hotfix (not sure at 100 % tought , i kinda does lot of thing) but this hotfix only work for the pre anniversary version sooo , if someone use 1.5.97 and got the same issue , try to download the hotfix :)

My slavetats install is/was working fine for the tattoo packs ive been using so far in my playthroughs, but I went to add some new tattoo packs today and every time I apply one from the recently downloaded packs, my character's entire body is covered in a bright red overlay, save for the hands, feet and face/neck. Even selected add/remove after I installed the new packs. It is extra weird that the old packs are still working just fine. Even on new games the bright red lobster overlay covers everything. Same thing happens on new games too, old tattoos work, new tattoos are broken and bright red. How do I fix this?

Skin texture IM using is The Pure CBBE, on an AE playthrough.