21 hours ago, VeraDra said:

I'm officially at a loss - I keep getting an error (Warning: access to non-existing object with id 0x.... (number)) and I'm not exactly sure why - it happens across several packs, and all when trying to add tattoos to specifically the lower half of my character. Upper half works fine, but lower half (within "Body") give me that error in the console, with no tattoo being visible.

I have checked, and the files for the tattoos do exist according to MO2.

Other things of note: Using ST version 1.3.9, SKSE 2.2.6, RaceMenu 0.4.19.16, and JC 4.2.9

Crisis adverted, I was idiot.

(FFR: if you use another nude body, like 92BBB, and choose to uninstall it, make sure you go back and undo the mesh changes you did in bodyslide)

On 2/24/2024 at 12:20 AM, SerpentSayer said:

So, unsure if anyone is interested in this, but I made a little alteration to the MCM to allow applying the Tattoos without closing the MCM. Essential it adds a new button next to the page-selector that you can click to apply them immediately. Of course, that needs to be used in conjunction with a transparent MCM like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22825 (Full Screen Version) and an Unpaused Menu like  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27859,

So far, it worked really well, I've not experienced any issues at least.

Hope someone finds this useful. That you had to always close out of the MCM to check your Tattoos always annoyed me

Edit: This is what the button looks like

image.png.31b125292d29a88b97ded6241cbcc51a.png

SlaveTatsMCMMenu.psc 30.24 kB · 4 downloads SlaveTatsMCMMenu.pex 24.84 kB · 4 downloads

wow, this is a very missing function

would it be a lot of work to modify the script for the latest LE version 1.3.6?
I compared the LE and SE scripts to see if I could insert this function myself, but the scripts in the latest versions for LE 1.3.6 and SE 1.3.9 are quite different.....beyond my abilities

13 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

@dimongrem, @jackpotzeroseven, have you tried this? It's a general tool rather than mod specific but cleaning your skse co-save might help. I periodically clean saves to reduce bloat going forward and reduce the size. Won't hurt to take a look, right?

NetImmerse Override Cleaner SE

I found a "safe" workaround for now, but I might try this later thanks !
Basically I noticed that its only the actors without tattoos that get auto updated each time I load a save (which caused inventory/menus to lock for 2-3secs), so my work around was to give each of said actors a simple hidden tattoo and this stopped them from auto updating. 

Other than having to go back to older save, was there ever any fix discovered for when it stops detecting NPC's and only lists your character or some old stuck NPC's that aren't even in the same cell with you?

Hey, sorry if this is an obvious problem but I'm not very familiar with modding. When I run the game there's a "slavetats" option in the mcm, and I clicked the add more tats option to be safe, but when I go to the location categories there are no options there. Is this a known issue?

2 hours ago, place24 said:

Hey, sorry if this is an obvious problem but I'm not very familiar with modding. When I run the game there's a "slavetats" option in the mcm, and I clicked the add more tats option to be safe, but when I go to the location categories there are no options there. Is this a known issue?

When you say location categories, do you mean body/face/hands/feet ... or do you mean when you click the section button where it says [NO TATTOO], under the slot header?

If the latter, when you click [NO TATTOO] there should be a dialog box with a list of tattoo categories. Do you see any? After you click the category you want, tab out, then select a pattern (also says [NO TATTOO]), do you see any tattoo options there?

If not, then could be an installation issue. Wouldn't hurt to double-check your '.....Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\' directory. There should be a folder for each tattoo pack you installed plus a matching .json file. The folder should have the tattoo textures.

Reinstall, and make sure you installed all the requirements for your version of Skyrim. Skyrim SE has several versions so if you are on SE you need to make doubly sure that you choose the version of the mod that is compatible with your game version.

22 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

When you say location categories, do you mean body/face/hands/feet ... or do you mean when you click the section button where it says [NO TATTOO], under the slot header?

If the latter, when you click [NO TATTOO] there should be a dialog box with a list of tattoo categories. Do you see any? After you click the category you want, tab out, then select a pattern (also says [NO TATTOO]), do you see any tattoo options there?

If not, then could be an installation issue. Wouldn't hurt to double-check your '.....Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\' directory. There should be a folder for each tattoo pack you installed plus a matching .json file. The folder should have the tattoo textures.

Reinstall, and make sure you installed all the requirements for your version of Skyrim. Skyrim SE has several versions so if you are on SE you need to make doubly sure that you choose the version of the mod that is compatible with your game version.

The first, body/face/hands/feet, there's no options in each of these categories.

The folders are in the right directory.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but though I can see the different SE versions in downloads, I can't tell which game version they're for.

EDIT: I had the wrong version of racemenu, replacing it fixed the problem

Edited by place24

Hi Everyone, using this mod more lately. Thanks to the Mod Author for Creating & Sharing this.

My question is (Since I did not read 191 pages) in the MCM it reads

Body 

Face

Hands

Feet

Under face I only have one showing slot, is there a way to change a setting to have several slots for the face?

I have lots of slots for the body, just wondered about this.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I guess I should say Skyrim SE, v 1.5.97,  Slave Tats v 1.3.9

EDIT 2: Resolved thanks.

Edited by Raven 54
typo

I have used YPS and slavetats for years. I dislike tattoos so my main use was in makeup, nail polish and piercings for my PC(( ear piercing only) and my followers some of whom became Hookers and received the Clit/Navel/Nipple piercings until they left the job.

I recently had some unrelated problems (pubic hair colour) so I upgraded YPS and Slavetats to the latest version...with deep regret.

I found my char with the infamous blue body while my followers were either pink or brilliant white.

I finally worked out that Slavetats was the problem and so I removed the makeup, ear piecing and nail polish from my char and all was "normal". So i thought.

I had not realized that Emily1673 had made PC changes totally immersive and so no easy way for the PC now via Slavetats.

BUT now slavetats does not have ANY YPS choices for NPCs (but it has loads of DOM choices even if that mod is totally removed) and the line "makeup" just does not have any value.

What is interesting is that I went back to multiple past versions of Slavetats (5 IIRC) and YPS (6 IIRC) and multiple saves made well before the problem and NO YPS choices at all UNLESS the follower is pink or white when you can enter and remove the YPS bits but once that occurs NO sign of YPS one you close and re-open slavetats.

Correction: Now it is impossible to fix NPCs via slavetats and only Racemenu works.

I am no modder but my guess is that Emily1673's choice to make slavetats unavailable for the PC has somehow invoked a wiping of YPS from it for ALL chars.

99% of my slavetats usage is with my followers and it is now totally useless in my game.

Is there any way to fix this?

Edited by Will55
2 hours ago, Will55 said:

I have used YPS and slavetats for years. I dislike tattoos so my main use was in makeup, nail polish and piercings for my PC(( ear piercing only) and my followers some of whom became Hookers and received the Clit/Navel/Nipple piercings until they left the job.

I recently had some unrelated problems (pubic hair colour) so I upgraded YPS and Slavetats to the latest version...with deep regret.

I found my char with the infamous blue body while my followers were either pink or brilliant white.

I finally worked out that Slavetats was the problem and so I removed the makeup, ear piecing and nail polish from my char and all was "normal". So i thought.

I had not realized that Emily1673 had made PC changes totally immersive and so no easy way for the PC now via Slavetats.

BUT now slavetats does not have ANY YPS choices for NPCs (but it has loads of DOM choices even if that mod is totally removed) and the line "makeup" just does not have any value.

What is interesting is that I went back to multiple past versions of Slavetats (5 IIRC) and YPS (6 IIRC) and multiple saves made well before the problem and NO YPS choices at all UNLESS the follower is pink or white when you can enter and remove the YPS bits but once that occurs NO sign of YPS one you close and re-open slavetats.

Correction: Now it is impossible to fix NPCs via slavetats and only Racemenu works.

I am no modder but my guess is that Emily1673's choice to make slavetats unavailable for the PC has somehow invoked a wiping of YPS from it for ALL chars.

99% of my slavetats usage is with my followers and it is now totally useless in my game.

Is there any way to fix this?

Got the latest YPS and SlaveTats - Found some things still work (makeup, earrings, stockings) while others don't (all the other piercings)

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

Got the latest YPS and SlaveTats - Found some things still work (makeup, earrings, stockings) while others don't (all the other piercings)

Thank you for the reply. I have both installed currently and nothing works on the NPCs while my char still has the ****ing blue body on loads and fixing via racemenu overlays is not working on my hands as they have the professional nail work. IMHO something is horribly ****ed between YPS and slavetats and i am removing the latter to see what happens. I do not mind the need for some to have absolute immersion but to force it on all sucks terribly (sorry , but my game has been screwed for a week thanks to this)

Edited by Will55
9 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Thank you for the reply. I have both installed currently and nothing works on the NPCs while my char still has the ****ing blue body on loads and fixing via racemenu overlays is not working on my hands as they have the professional nail work. IMHO something is horribly ****ed between YPS and slavetats and i am removing the latter to see what happens. I do not mind the need for some to have absolute immersion but to force it on all sucks terribly (sorry , but my game has been screwed for a week thanks to this)

Not had the weird body colour, so not sure whats up

On 4/1/2024 at 10:30 PM, ebbluminous said:

Not had the weird body colour, so not sure whats up

That was due to slavetats commandeering the equippable stockings that I gave to my followers. I went into sllavetats and removed the slavetats "stockings' and all was well but naturally despite being still equipped the stockings were no longer visible. Equipable stockings and slavetats do not work together.

Edited by Will55
11 hours ago, Will55 said:

That was due to slavetats commandeering the equippable stockings that I gave to my followers. I went into sllavetats and removed the slavetats "stockings' and all was well but naturally despite being still equipped the stockings were no longer visible. Equipable stockings and slavetats do not work together.

I have had Equipable Stockings and works ok. Check your load order and priorities in your Mod Manager. I use Vortex and have ES to be after YPS when managing the rules for them.

I solved the problem: despite Emily 1673's comment that it had nothing to do with YPS I found Fluffy Fox's old YPS SSE conversion files (6.0.0 on page 53) and it all now works perfectly and IMO has SFA to do with Slavetats. So apologies to murfc. Immersion should be a choice and not forced upon users.

On 4/3/2024 at 6:29 AM, ebbluminous said:

I have had Equipable Stockings and works ok. Check your load order and priorities in your Mod Manager. I use Vortex and have ES to be after YPS when managing the rules for them.

Thanks for the reply. I noticed it but was certain it did not apply.   BUT , I checked my load order and several past ones, and it was below both but it makes no difference:  log out and log back on and all stocking girls are blue etc. Go into slavetats and remove the sudden appearance of stocking tattoos on body and feet  and they are back to normal. I can see that slavetats stockings will be forced back onto me again : (. Oh well it is better than it was I guess WRT the makeup and piercings.

NB

Not 100% certain but close: in a new game there was NO such problem with skin overlays and IMVHO all of my above problems were due to first using the new YPS until I discovered that the "Immersers" had taken control and so switched back to an earlier non Emily YPS file. In my new game I have had NO similar problems with overlays/slavetats except for a new one about which I have newly posted.

Edited by Will55

Hi, is there a possibility to add more than just 12 tattoos to the character? I know that this is possible on the special edition version of this mod but i still use the legendary edition off the game. I have multiple mods wich uses slave tats for different kind of visibilitys like scars and other injuries. There is no more space left for the other tattoos here. If i could add more than 12 tattoos, i could use these tattoo packs here and that would be nice.

On 4/3/2024 at 6:29 AM, ebbluminous said:

Addendum: Thanks to your reply, I re-arranged several times the load order (more OOC than hope) and found that placing equipable stockings BEFORE both slavetats and YPS works for me. I still have some erratic piercing overlay problems on NPCs so I am looking for an alternative piercing mod for SSE.

On 3/2/2024 at 9:37 PM, VeraDra said:

Crisis adverted, I was idiot.

(FFR: if you use another nude body, like 92BBB, and choose to uninstall it, make sure you go back and undo the mesh changes you did in bodyslide)

Can you explain a bit further on this? I'm having the same issue. I was using the latest FastTats for kicks, but the console was getting blown up. Is this really just tied to bodyslide?

55 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Can you explain a bit further on this? I'm having the same issue. I was using the latest FastTats for kicks, but the console was getting blown up. Is this really just tied to bodyslide?

The errors in the console are a JContainers issue iirc, though they are mostly limited to just spamming the log and not causing the issue.