20 hours ago, Morgoth Bauglir said:

I have this weird issue where all slave tats dissapear from all NPC ( but not from the plaer) each time i restart skyrim. If i go in to the MCM menu the tats are still there and simply clicking on the MCM restores them. But they do not load from the start. Any one know how to adress this?

plugins.txt 1.84 kB · 0 downloads

It may be that Skin Feature Overlays is setting overlay slot values without consideration for SlaveTats. Just a hypothesis.

Also, I love your sig.

1 hour ago, murfk said:

It may be that Skin Feature Overlays is setting overlay slot values without consideration for SlaveTats. Just a hypothesis.

Also, I love your sig.

First of all thanks for the response and appreciation for sig :)

I actually already tried deactivating the Skin Feature Overlays mod but still the problem persists :/ 

I am currently trying to figure out why slavetats isn't showing any of the other installed tatpacks besides the BAC ones.

They do not appear as an option in the MCM menu of slavetats,

And when I tried the race menu version of some tats, the overlay/tat was showing on the characters skin within the Racemenu

but was removed the moment I left the Racemenu.

I fucked up somewhere, now I wonder where it might be.

Ok I got an odd bug I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction of fixing.

IDK what version I was using previously but I noticed I had Zero options under Face Tattoos. No drop downs... no tattoo 1, 2, 3, 4, or however many there are supposed to be there. No ink options... Just blank.

Decided to upgrade... thought maybe I'm missing something in the files.  First, I tried the 1.3.7 version... only this removed all tattoos every section was blank (add/remove button did not fix this).  Oddly enough my issue of no drop-down menus or anything else was still present in the face section.

Dropped down to the 1.3.6 version... all my tattoos are back (as far as I could tell), but the face section still has nothing present (100% blank).  Which is just odd considering that the base mod comes with a few on top of the ones with Make-up and Sperm.

Somethings broken... but I have no idea what in order to fix this odd issue.

Any ideas on why just the Face Section seems to be broken???

5 hours ago, NatanusLikens said:

Ok I got an odd bug I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction of fixing.

IDK what version I was using previously but I noticed I had Zero options under Face Tattoos. No drop downs... no tattoo 1, 2, 3, 4, or however many there are supposed to be there. No ink options... Just blank.

Decided to upgrade... thought maybe I'm missing something in the files.  First, I tried the 1.3.7 version... only this removed all tattoos every section was blank (add/remove button did not fix this).  Oddly enough my issue of no drop-down menus or anything else was still present in the face section.

Dropped down to the 1.3.6 version... all my tattoos are back (as far as I could tell), but the face section still has nothing present (100% blank).  Which is just odd considering that the base mod comes with a few on top of the ones with Make-up and Sperm.

Somethings broken... but I have no idea what in order to fix this odd issue.

Any ideas on why just the Face Section seems to be broken???

Try increasing the number of face overlays allowed in the nioveride.ini (LE) or skee.ini (SE/AE) file.

I wonder if someone knows how to solve this face z-fighting issue I have in VR (in SE it works perfectly).

The issue is mainly with a blush tat from the Diary of Mine mod. It z-fights the face cheeks but only in VR which is weird because I use the same mods except those that require SKSEVR libraries.

On 5/1/2022 at 9:33 PM, Morgoth Bauglir said:

First of all thanks for the response and appreciation for sig :)

I actually already tried deactivating the Skin Feature Overlays mod but still the problem persists :/ 

Same problem here. Playing on AE, I don't even have the Skin Feature Overlays mod but slave tats doesn't load on game load. It only works after I go into MCM and select the characters and then exit it. Anyone know a fix?

The only thing I can think of is Dirt and blood but that makes no sense cause it relies on magic effects. the only problem is slavetats not starting on game load, it works fine after I enter the MCM

Edited by Corvo269
4 hours ago, murfk said:

You might have an old version of SlaveTats. It was limited to 12 slots per body section for a long time.

i have 1.3.6.   1.3.7 is se only. i tested it on le. 24 slots yes, works if given by rape tatoo yes, but not possible to give her a tatoo manually, window goes empty.

Edited by shiagwen

I'm having an issue where the tattoos doesn't show up on the body and it seems to work for some but mostly all of them don't show up. I tried reinstalling, changing texture qualities, and rechecked make sure everything is or should be installed correctly. Should note that I did do a mod clean up and deleted everything and just started redownloading mods. 

On 5/11/2022 at 9:31 AM, murfk said:

Try increasing the number of face overlays allowed in the nioveride.ini (LE) or skee.ini (SE/AE) file.

That fixed my issue, thanks. For some reason, all my body slots said "[External]" on it, leaving me with nothing available for a tattoo slot to occupy. I'm using the body CBBE 3BA (3BBB). I wonder why the default body number is so low?

Edited by ReMeDy
35 minutes ago, Zach1736 said:

thank you for such a great mod

but my character slots just maxed out (127 characters)

is there any way to increase character slots just like increasing bodypart tattoo slots?

much appreciated

Racemenu has a bit limit of 128 slots, this is a limitation of the skyrim engine and there's not really anything you can do about it. I don't know how the hell you even got close to using that many.

On 5/24/2022 at 8:51 PM, DevilGod05 said:

I'm having an issue where the tattoos doesn't show up on the body and it seems to work for some but mostly all of them don't show up. I tried reinstalling, changing texture qualities, and rechecked make sure everything is or should be installed correctly. Should note that I did do a mod clean up and deleted everything and just started redownloading mods. 

I notice I can see them when I equip armor or clothing only

16 minutes ago, DevilGod05 said:

I notice I can see them when I equip armor or clothing only

I haven't seen anything like that on SE, but LE had an engine bug that prevented overlays from displaying with certain combinations of body type, weight, and clothing. Are you using LE?