On 7/12/2022 at 7:43 AM, chris312 said:

Yeah I'm not sure what the problem could be. Its not like the mod isn't outright working. It works it's just that when you exit and reeneter the game the tats aren't visible. If u just change the tats color or choose another tattoo will load them all back in. I thought that maybe it could also be my textures which is "The Pure," or maybe it could've been wet function redux but those weren't an issue in SE

Edit: Something that I didn't really have a problem with that might also be a clue was that any modded character in the game that had tats would have them turn invisible when I added a new mod to Special Edition. Any npc that was from the base game or a replacer was unaffected by this "Bug". Don't know if its related though I didn't really have too much of a problem with it cause as long as didn't add a new mod it worked just fine.

I've had the same problem that I mentioned months ago. Slavetats simply doesn't start working on game load on AE for me. If I go to the MCM and exit it again, it starts to function normallly and all slavetats get applied. Any advice with this is appreciated.

One thing I do use and it caused the character I was using it on go invisible for a bit was wet function redux. edit: tried it without Wet Function on a fresh save. no changes. not the cause of the issue

EDIT 2: I have done further testing. So slavetats itself works on AE and applies previously applied slavetats on player. However, it loses all the slavetats applied to any NPC or follower added by mods or had a replacer used on them, which, unfortunately, is every NPC in my modlist. 

Edited by Corvo269
2 hours ago, Corvo269 said:

I've had the same problem that I mentioned months ago. Slavetats simply doesn't start working on game load on AE for me. If I go to the MCM and exit it again, it starts to function normallly and all slavetats get applied. Any advice with this is appreciated.

One thing I do use and it caused the character I was using it on go invisible for a bit was wet function redux. edit: tried it without Wet Function on a fresh save. no changes. not the cause of the issue

I've been using SlaveTats on AE for a while now, without finding any way to reproduce this issue. It's got to be an interaction with another mod, but I don't know what.

Yeah I was doing more testing. Yeah slavetats itself works fine on the player. it just loses all previously applied changes on any NPC added by mods or a replacer used on vanilla ones. So everytime I load I have to go into the MCM for each follower for the effects to reapply. Also, should Slavetats be earlier or later in the load order?

Edited by Corvo269
16 hours ago, murfk said:

I've been using SlaveTats on AE for a while now, without finding any way to reproduce this issue. It's got to be an interaction with another mod, but I don't know what.

Yup. I'm pretty sure it's NPC replacer or mods that add additional NPCs. So to be clear Slavetats itself works properly, but it doesn't apply the tattoo on NPCs on load, it does work on the player 100% of the time.

Edited by Corvo269

Yeah I don't know about most people, but I use slavetats to apply it to NPCs. Cause Creation Kit is a pain. and it is a bigger pain with multiple NPC mod.

the only alternative for that is to use EFF's cosmetic menu (Standalone/or with EFF) and to be completely honest that's a pile of fire I don't want to be close to for a long time

Edited by Corvo269
3 hours ago, murfk said:

After using more testing I found out that the slave tats are still there on the NPCs, but they're invisible. Using EFF Standalone customizer the characters still have the tats on their racemenu overlay data but they're all invisible until slavetats reapplies them again. 
Here's my plugin list, if anyone can figure out what's happening, I'd be so happy

plugins.txt

On 7/12/2022 at 7:43 AM, chris312 said:

Yeah I'm not sure what the problem could be. Its not like the mod isn't outright working. It works it's just that when you exit and reeneter the game the tats aren't visible. If u just change the tats color or choose another tattoo will load them all back in. I thought that maybe it could also be my textures which is "The Pure," or maybe it could've been wet function redux but those weren't an issue in SE

Edit: Something that I didn't really have a problem with that might also be a clue was that any modded character in the game that had tats would have them turn invisible when I added a new mod to Special Edition. Any npc that was from the base game or a replacer was unaffected by this "Bug". Don't know if its related though I didn't really have too much of a problem with it cause as long as didn't add a new mod it worked just fine.

On 7/9/2022 at 10:50 PM, BloodDollMaria said:

I only noticed this problem after I updated to the AE version...

On 4/30/2022 at 11:45 PM, Morgoth Bauglir said:

I have this weird issue where all slave tats dissapear from all NPC ( but not from the plaer) each time i restart skyrim. If i go in to the MCM menu the tats are still there and simply clicking on the MCM restores them. But they do not load from the start. Any one know how to adress this?

plugins.txt 1.84 kB · 14 downloads

9 minutes ago, Corvo269 said:

After using more testing I found out that the slave tats are still there on the NPCs, but they're invisible. Using EFF Standalone customizer the characters still have the tats on their racemenu overlay data but they're all invisible until slavetats reapplies them again. 
Here's my plugin list, if anyone can figure out what's happening, I'd be so happy

plugins.txt 28.41 kB · 0 downloads

@chris312 and @BloodDollMaria can you two also share your plugins. So far I've narrowed it down to Enhanced Blood textures, sexlab or SOS cause those are the only 3 mod plugins, it's probably not a load order issue as I've tried placing slavetats at the top, middle, bottom and everything in between for my load order the 2 of us seemed to have in common. Interistingly enough. we both have .esps that use form 43 header instead of form 44, A quality world map's iceheaderpenguin.esp for him and YW_SOS patch for me. Could that be what's causing the issue. @murfk

8 hours ago, Corvo269 said:

@chris312 and @BloodDollMaria can you two also share your plugins. So far I've narrowed it down to Enhanced Blood textures, sexlab or SOS cause those are the only 3 mod plugins, it's probably not a load order issue as I've tried placing slavetats at the top, middle, bottom and everything in between for my load order the 2 of us seemed to have in common. Interistingly enough. we both have .esps that use form 43 header instead of form 44, A quality world map's iceheaderpenguin.esp for him and YW_SOS patch for me. Could that be what's causing the issue. @murfk

I have Sexlab and SOS (is there anyone on LL who doesn't?) so those are probably not the culprit.

Okay, I give up, I tried with the most vanilla load order to test with, no goddamn luck on AE @murfk. Like I went with the absolute bare minimum modlist here look. The issue still persists, All I can say is that I have all the creation club content and maybe scripts from there are causing the issue. cause it's clear it's probably not any mods from LL or Nexusmods

Screenshot 2022-09-03 203701 1.png

Screenshot 2022-09-03 203756 2.png

Screenshot 2022-09-03 203813 3.png

If it is possible, can you just teach me how to make Slavetats just reapply all tats on a game load. Cause using STMMs edit NPC spell on only one NPC causes it to be reapplied to every NPC slavetats were saved on. 

And it might be that it may be just a Vortex issue, and in that case I got no fucking clue. Are you using MO2 or Vortex?

Is there any specific .ini changes you made to SKEE or Racemenu for example in your playthrough. That might be what causes the issue to not appear

Edited by Corvo269
On 8/4/2022 at 6:24 AM, Asrienda said:

In case anyone is wondering, racemenu uses the first nitrishape it finds in the nif to apply overlays on. If your replacement body (in a slot 32 armor for example) isn't at the top of the list of meshes in the nif, it might not work properly. Luckily it's an easy fix in outfit studio.

@Asrienda I am having this problem just now where the tattoos on the body are disappearing once I equip some armour would you be able to advise how to fix this? or possibly point me in the direction of a easy to understand tutorial? 

18 hours ago, Corvo269 said:

Okay, I give up, I tried with the most vanilla load order to test with, no goddamn luck on AE @murfk. Like I went with the absolute bare minimum modlist here look. The issue still persists, All I can say is that I have all the creation club content and maybe scripts from there are causing the issue. cause it's clear it's probably not any mods from LL or Nexusmods

Screenshot 2022-09-03 203701 1.png

Screenshot 2022-09-03 203756 2.png

Screenshot 2022-09-03 203813 3.png

If it is possible, can you just teach me how to make Slavetats just reapply all tats on a game load. Cause using STMMs edit NPC spell on only one NPC causes it to be reapplied to every NPC slavetats were saved on. 

And it might be that it may be just a Vortex issue, and in that case I got no fucking clue. Are you using MO2 or Vortex?

Is there any specific .ini changes you made to SKEE or Racemenu for example in your playthrough. That might be what causes the issue to not appear

There's literally nothing on your load order that isn't on mine. And I'm using Vortex. That's weird as hell.

Here, try this version of the SlaveTats onload script, and let me know if it works better for you. As you suggested, it fakes a "close the menu" operation as soon as you load the game.

SlaveTatsOnLoad.7z

Mod simply doesn't work for me. Never shows up in MCM. I might get lucky enough to see '1 Menu Added to MCM' pop up, but then SlaveTats doesn't actually show up in MCM.

I'm using AE and I do have more than 350 mods installed but I'm still under the hard plugin cap. And I have tried LOOT but still no dice.

Edited by jjef231
2 hours ago, jjef231 said:

Mod simply doesn't work for me. Never shows up in MCM. I might get lucky enough to see '1 Menu Added to MCM' pop up, but then SlaveTats doesn't actually show up in MCM.

I'm using AE and I do have more than 350 mods installed but I'm still under the hard plugin cap. And I have tried LOOT but still no dice.

Try Jaxonz MCM kicker and wait. Also Slavetats loads slower for all tats added on

7 hours ago, murfk said:

There's literally nothing on your load order that isn't on mine. And I'm using Vortex. That's weird as hell.

Here, try this version of the SlaveTats onload script, and let me know if it works better for you. As you suggested, it fakes a "close the menu" operation as soon as you load the game.

SlaveTatsOnLoad.7z 3.33 kB · 5 downloads

IT WORKKSSSSSSSSSSS. Yeah just post it on the downloads as an AE patch or something for those who can't get it to work

On 9/3/2022 at 12:52 PM, deuslinks said:

@Asrienda I am having this problem just now where the tattoos on the body are disappearing once I equip some armour would you be able to advise how to fix this? or possibly point me in the direction of a easy to understand tutorial? 

Open the nif in outfit studio and on the top right where it has a list of all the separate meshes, just move the body to the top of the list. It will probably be named something obvious. Then save and re-generate your body slide files based on that outfit.

With the new version (1.3.8) of Slavetats on 1.597 the MCM does not show anymore (on a new game). Papyrus logs throws some related errors:

[09/06/2022 - 08:13:19PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_acquire_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[09/06/2022 - 08:13:19PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_release_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[09/06/2022 - 08:13:19PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::st_extra_var" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[09/06/2022 - 08:13:19PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "st_extra" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[09/06/2022 - 08:13:19PM] Error: Unable to bind script SlaveTatsMCMMenu to SlaveTatsMenu (FE317800) because their base types do not match

Going back to 1.3.7 has the MCM show up. Is 1.3.8 only for game versions 1.6x perhaps?

I also note that the 1.3.8 is esl flagged, while that is great, you should warn people. Since slavetats is an early loader and 1.3.7 was still a regular esp, upgrading is pretty much guaranteed to trash existing saves as it means replacing a regular esp with a "light" one, hence shifting almost your entire load order.