On 6/3/2022 at 3:28 PM, joe_yawiki said:

Look real nice. Hope you continue doing that. Also may I ask if this one create for cbbe or unp?

CBBE, some of them might could work with others...

i want to make a snake tattoo, a snake going all around the body, now therefor i made a chaintat to find the transitions between front and back... 

dawntats.zip

fullchain.jpg.4aab273c20a978bd9d80d39140b524f5.jpg

love.jpg.1c49fb3766cf177d57e13b58f5a283e6.jpg

Edited by sickboy791
love
3 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I just found this in my Papyrus log:

[06/04/2022 - 04:56:05PM] SlaveTatsExtra: [Follower mods] AFT=False EFF=False UFO=False standard=TRUE

Since I use Nether's, would this explain why my follower keeps loosing her tattoos?

Nope. Actually, I use Nether's too.

If you're using LE and certain wardrobe mods, that's the most likely reason for tattoos to become invisible.

Is there a way to speed Slave tats up? I've got like, uh, every slavetat ever made lol, and holy crap it's *so* slow. Even the Slavetat manager mod is slow at this point. I guess it might be sheer number of slave tats, but it's impossible that several gigs of slavetats would cause slow down

Public Whore basically dies when it tries to put the mandatory slavetat on my character and it takes 5+ minutes for the single tat to apply

1 hour ago, murfk said:

If you're using LE and certain wardrobe mods, that's the most likely reason for tattoos to become invisible.

I'm on SE, and I don't know what wardrobe mods you're referring to, but I'm not using much in that space.  The only thing that particular follower really wears is Devious Devices anyway.

Also, not sure if it's relevant, but the follower doesn't have a custom body or anything—just uses my default bodyslide.  I have a few dozen PAHE slaves who retain their tattoos fine, as does my PC, but my follower occasionally loses it—I think it happens on loading a save.

First off thanks for this awesome mod! Anyway might be a silly question, but I recently reinstalled slavetats, and for some reason Im missing some tattoos that I was sure came with just the basic version, namely Tears for the face. If it didn't come with this mod, anyone know which pack would contain them? Thanks in advance :)

3 hours ago, mabowabo said:

First off thanks for this awesome mod! Anyway might be a silly question, but I recently reinstalled slavetats, and for some reason Im missing some tattoos that I was sure came with just the basic version, namely Tears for the face. If it didn't come with this mod, anyone know which pack would contain them? Thanks in advance :)

somewhere i guess it was makeup/tears left, right.dds

1 hour ago, sickboy791 said:

somewhere i guess it was makeup/tears left, right.dds

Oh, thanks for the quick reply. Hmm, I see the makeup has tears in the file name, but its Makeup > Running Mascara ingame. It's probably what I was looking for, but I was sure there was an actual Tears option before. Anyway thanks a lot for pointing this out, I suppose I'll use this instead:)

EDIT: It might have been another mod then that came with the Tears option, though I have no idea which

Edited by mabowabo

Could we get a global function to change the glow of a tattoo? The one that has glow attribute is the one that otherwise ignores the slavetats management. Or am I just blind and stupid?

In any case, great work with this one! It really makes applying tattoo overlays easy with mods.

Edited by maankamara
2 hours ago, maankamara said:

Could we get a global function to change the glow of a tattoo? The one that has glow attribute is the one that otherwise ignores the slavetats management. Or am I just blind and stupid?

In any case, great work with this one! It really makes applying tattoo overlays easy with mods.

It's already possible. Check out how the MCM menu applies glow, for example.

21 hours ago, murfk said:

It's already possible. Check out how the MCM menu applies glow, for example.

I'll be perfectly honest. The MCM file is a bit overwhelming. As a fledgling scripter I have no clue where to start if I want my script to apply a glow to a tattoo using the arrays used there. Any tips would be much appreciated!

EDIT: I decided to go another route after all. Thank you for humoring me!

Edited by maankamara
On 4/5/2022 at 2:42 PM, botticelli said:

v1.3.7 running in LE: JContainers (LE) does not feature method JArray.asStringArray() used in line 144 in SlaveTatsMCMMenu.psc:

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.f0dea4f12c040e11655c2b228577982c.png

I made this change to have it work in LE:

Reveal hidden contents

tattoo_menu_items = asStringArray(buffer)

JValue.cleanPool("SlaveTats-_setup_tattoos")
    return false
endfunction

string[] Function asStringArray(int buffer)
    int count = JArray.count(buffer)
    string[] result
    if count > 0
        result = Utility.CreateStringArray(count)
        int i = 0
        while i < count
            result[i] = Jarray.getStr(buffer, i)
            i += 1
        endwhile
    endif
    return result
EndFunction

can you share your recompiled scripts?

So I am encountering an issue, currently what is happening is that when I open up slave tats in the MCM its blank. No extra tabs and when I click on the default tab is closes. When I go back in game it say "slave tats is working on (character name)." and instantly afterwards. "Slave tats is done working on (character name)." Don't know exactly what I did wrong. My guess is that im missing a file somewhere but got no idea where.

Addendum, I had disabled the mod went into the game with it disabled, quick saved reenabled the mod and it works now. so for anyone having this problem.

Disable the mod, go in, save, log out, reenable the mod, go in, fixed. This may be different for other people but this is what worked for me.

Edited by BeyondTheHidden

is there a way to expand the slavetats options i noticed that because i have so many slavetats installed the ones at the bottom of the list are being removed from the menu as in all the tramp stamps for example due to having to many tatto options the ones that was at the bottom of the list has been bumped out of of the list so they cant be used

CVScrawlsB is in the list but due to having to many tattoo mods the CVScrawlsF is missing from the list and cant be selected at all

the CVScrawlsF is in the slavetats folder under textures but due to to much tattoos theve been removed from mcm thing even the whore tats have gone

Edited by badbat111

I tried making a tattoo for the first time using GIMP and the directions on the main page. But I cannot figure it out for the life of me. In game if keeps saying that there is an error finding it followed by a string of letters and numbers. I attached the file with the .dds and .json.

If anyone can tell me what im doing wrong id appreciate it

Also the .xcf file for GIMP 

Mytats.rar

1145113701_ImperialComfortUnit.xcf

Edited by ahsdg
added the .xcf file as well