On 3/17/2022 at 10:31 AM, kaiteyc said:

This seems to have stopped working like yesterday? 

it was fine, and now when i started game today its not even in the MCM? -Tried reinstall already and didnt fix. 

I am having this same issue and have tried the following suggested fixes along with reinstall.

On 12/17/2021 at 12:29 PM, murfk said:

On 12/23/2021 at 3:45 AM, 4nk8r said:

To save messing with your load order by adding another mod, you can do the same thing that kicker mod does by running this console command:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Give it a minute to process.  Sometimes it takes a 2nd attempt at the command before you see some change.  If it still isn't happening, try COC to another location or change cells/go thru a load door afterwards to give the game time to process it.  Papyrus might be overloaded and stack dumping.  You can also try a save/quit game/load savegame to try and get things running.  If all that fails, you have to question if you've installed everything correctly.

On 3/8/2022 at 4:39 PM, Wayward1 said:

I found a solution to this! It was a problem with the lastest version of Faster HDT-SMP. I downgraded to version 1.36 and now it's working. You can get it here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339?tab=files

Found the solution on Reddit: 

Reveal hidden contents

Hope this helps!

I have also made sure that my total mcm count excluding SlaveTats is less than 128.

I am not sure exactly when it stopped working due to adding alot of additional mods.  That included letting Steam upgrade it to one of the AE builds after which I used the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher using the Best of Both Worlds option.  I then verified that all of the dlls and other critical files were downgraded correctly by doing a binary comparison in BC4 with a backup that I had from prior to Steam upgrading to AE.  Everything is back down to SSE 1.5.97, with SlaveTats on 1.3.7SE, JContainers on 4.1.13, RaceMenu on 0.4.16, SkyUI on 5.2SE, faster hdt-smp on 1.26 (after downgrading from 1.38 and 1.36), FadeTattoos on 1.0, RapeTattoos on 1.4 and SKSE on 2.0.20.  If needed I can post a full list of mods but that is about 517 active light and regular plugins and about 720 total mods.

Edited by metalhead_hr
Forgot to add the versions for FadeTattoos and RapeTattoos.

I am using SE edition with AE. I got the version and i can't change the number of Tattoo.

With the Racemenu AE edition i don't have Nioverride.ini in the SKSE\Plugins Folder.

I try to add nioverride.ini manually and it dosen't have any effect. I have also download the Modder package and modifiy

NiOverride.psc I copy the whole file inside this one and dosen't have any effect either

I am using Vortex

My game version is SkyrimSe.exe 1.6.353.0 My Skse is 0.2.1.5

SlaveTatsSE-1.3.7.7z

RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-9 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=files

JContainers SE V4.2.2 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

SkyUI_5_2_SE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604?tab=files

Modders Package-19080-0-1-1 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=files

What did i Miss?

1 hour ago, lcewolf said:

I am using SE edition with AE. I got the version and i can't change the number of Tattoo.

With the Racemenu AE edition i don't have Nioverride.ini in the SKSE\Plugins Folder.

I try to add nioverride.ini manually and it dosen't have any effect. I have also download the Modder package and modifiy

NiOverride.psc I copy the whole file inside this one and dosen't have any effect either

I am using Vortex

My game version is SkyrimSe.exe 1.6.353.0 My Skse is 0.2.1.5

SlaveTatsSE-1.3.7.7z

RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-9 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=files

JContainers SE V4.2.2 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

SkyUI_5_2_SE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604?tab=files

Modders Package-19080-0-1-1 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=files

What did i Miss?

For the SE version, you want skee.ini rather than nioverride.ini

2 hours ago, murfk said:

For the SE version, you want skee.ini rather than nioverride.ini

Thank you. It work well when you know where to look! :D 

If i could make you a suggestion you should add this info in the description.

For SE user you have to make some change in skee64.ini contrary to NiOverride.ini for LE

Thank you again!

8 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Thank you. It work well when you know where to look! :D 

If i could make you a suggestion you should add this info in the description.

For SE user you have to make some change in skee64.ini contrary to NiOverride.ini for LE

Thank you again!

What changes do you need to make? I keep getting this issue and i have skee64.ini just no idea what i need to change in it.

I know this topic has probably been talked about to death, but slavetats isn't appearing on the MCM menu. the mod works fine when triggered by another, like the Branding Device of Doom or Paradise Hall, but its just... not showing up. I've tried the MCM kicker, tried the ManageConfigInstance command and nothing seems to make it want to budge. any ideas?

Edit - Running AE with all prerequisites up to date far as I can tell

Edited by Hadbien
20 hours ago, Alturistix said:

@murfk Hey, can you tell me which files Slavetats accesses? I have an old backup from which I can take files from. IF im right, the problem somehow stems from the AE update. I have already replaced my .exe binaries, along with the basic esps.

The files are in textures/actor/character/slavetats

22 hours ago, murfk said:

The files are in textures/actor/character/slavetats

Idk why, but my game works on ST 1.3.6 SE wheras ST 1.3.7. doesnt detect racemenu. Another thing is that the scripts are not showing up in CK, and champolion also doesnt detect it. Might be a problem with the decompression or smt. any idea where it couldve gone wrong?

16 hours ago, Alturistix said:

Idk why, but my game works on ST 1.3.6 SE wheras ST 1.3.7. doesnt detect racemenu. Another thing is that the scripts are not showing up in CK, and champolion also doesnt detect it. Might be a problem with the decompression or smt. any idea where it couldve gone wrong?

Why would you even use champollion when I included the original source code in the zip? Anyhow, no, what you're describing isn't familiar to me. It seems pretty messed up.

8 hours ago, murfk said:

Why would you even use champollion when I included the original source code in the zip? Anyhow, no, what you're describing isn't familiar to me. It seems pretty messed up.

yeah i cant find the source files in CK cuz im a noob and didn't realize that only those attached to an object can be shown in CK lul.

Edit : I checked the source files, but the error im getting is due to this :  SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 1, but the script version (from the racemenu source extracted from bsa) shows 7

from nioverride
int Function GetScriptVersion() global
 return 7 
EndFunction

im not sure how the papyrus-skse interaction works, but the function in NiOverride is a GetScriptFunction. This error would not occur in 1.3.6 cause it checked for version of SKEE, and not NiOverride.
Edited by Alturistix

After incrementally rebuilding my load order I still have the mcm menu without finding any specific mod that was conflicting.  The only times I lost the menu during the rebuild was when I tried reenabling a lot of mods at once or when I reenabled all of my merged mods at once.  Still don't know what caused it to not show the mcm menu or why it is now showing with everything reenabled.

On 4/10/2022 at 12:53 PM, Alturistix said:

yeah i cant find the source files in CK cuz im a noob and didn't realize that only those attached to an object can be shown in CK lul.

Edit : I checked the source files, but the error im getting is due to this :  SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 1, but the script version (from the racemenu source extracted from bsa) shows 7

from nioverride
int Function GetScriptVersion() global
 return 7 
EndFunction

im not sure how the papyrus-skse interaction works, but the function in NiOverride is a GetScriptFunction. This error would not occur in 1.3.6 cause it checked for version of SKEE, and not NiOverride.

The current version of SlaveTats does the check like this, trying to be compatible with both SE and LE:

if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") < 1 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 1

In other words, if SKSE can't find skee or nioverride then we're unable to proceed.

14 hours ago, murfk said:

The current version of SlaveTats does the check like this, trying to be compatible with both SE and LE:

if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") < 1 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 1

In other words, if SKSE can't find skee or nioverride then we're unable to proceed.

Thats the AND operator, the OR operator for papyrus is || . So, your code would check for both skee and NiOverride and cannot proceed if either are missing.

Edit : Was wanting to compile with new changes to see if it works then, but i realized that papyrus is fucked up when setting it up in external editors. cant seem to get it to work on either Sublime or Atom. Can you help me with it? What do you use?

Edited by Alturistix
19 hours ago, Alturistix said:

Thats the AND operator, the OR operator for papyrus is || . So, your code would check for both skee and NiOverride and cannot proceed if either are missing.

Edit : Was wanting to compile with new changes to see if it works then, but i realized that papyrus is fucked up when setting it up in external editors. cant seem to get it to work on either Sublime or Atom. Can you help me with it? What do you use?

Look closer. The code inside the if runs if it can't find SKEE and it can't find NiOverride, as you say. The code inside the if prints an error message and aborts.

I use emacs, but you may prefer atom or notepad++

10 hours ago, murfk said:

Look closer. The code inside the if runs if it can't find SKEE and it can't find NiOverride, as you say. The code inside the if prints an error message and aborts.

I use emacs, but you may prefer atom or notepad++

Ahh, I see what you mean. The version I had only checked for NiOverride, so Ill try this code then. Thanks!

Edit: Ugh im getting a lot of errors compiling the script.

Can you send me a compiled version of the script. Its very frustrating setting up the compiler and stuff.

Nvm reinstalling SKSE and Papyrusutil did the trick

Edit 2 : I dont get the error now, but its still not working. The section tab doesnt show any of the packs. It might be cause of saved game script attached, so im uninstalling and saving and all that shiz.

Edit 3 : Still not working.

Edited by Alturistix

Not sure if I’m misremembering or something changed, but recently reinstalled skyrim, and last I remember, Slavetats had a menu that showed the selected character as you selected and adjusted the tattoos, with the tattoos appearing and changing on the character as you did so.

Am I misremembering, was that previously a thing that changed, or was that from another mod?

On 4/19/2022 at 7:14 AM, zebes said:

Not sure if I’m misremembering or something changed, but recently reinstalled skyrim, and last I remember, Slavetats had a menu that showed the selected character as you selected and adjusted the tattoos, with the tattoos appearing and changing on the character as you did so.

Am I misremembering, was that previously a thing that changed, or was that from another mod?

You are possibly thinking of the Racemenu overlay selection? SlaveTats's interface has been largely unchanged for a decade.

On 4/8/2022 at 12:07 PM, Hadbien said:

I know this topic has probably been talked about to death, but slavetats isn't appearing on the MCM menu. the mod works fine when triggered by another, like the Branding Device of Doom or Paradise Hall, but its just... not showing up. I've tried the MCM kicker, tried the ManageConfigInstance command and nothing seems to make it want to budge. any ideas?

Edit - Running AE with all prerequisites up to date far as I can tell

So I ran ReSaver and its saying

"This savefile has 1 script instances whose data is missing.

1. SlaveTatsMCMMenu"

Any idea what caused this or how to fix i?