9 hours ago, Heorlasgir said:

Hey I have a strange problem... No matter how I do, even if I start a new game, I'm completely unable to put Tats on the head. The "Head" part simply stays blank when I open it.

open the netimmersion ini i think it was by default its set to 0 to disable it turn it to 1 to enable face tats

6 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I am having issue finding either  nioveride.ini or Netimmersion.ini. where are those files supposed to be located?

I misspelled it, it's nioverride.ini (two r's).  It comes with RaceMenu, depending on what mod manager you're using it could be a number of places, but it should be in an SKSE\Plugins folder - in your Data folder if you are not using a mod manager.

13 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I misspelled it, it's nioverride.ini (two r's).  It comes with RaceMenu, depending on what mod manager you're using it could be a number of places, but it should be in an SKSE\Plugins folder - in your Data folder if you are not using a mod manager.

Ah you are awesome thank you ^_^

Race Menu wouldnt have been a place I thought to check and Win Search failed horribly.  Thank you!

Does anyone have an idea what would cause Slavetats to be unable to apply tattoos to a particular body? The CBBE Bodyslide body included in the All-In-One hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics Setup 2.0b file isn't showing any Slavetats tattoos applied to it. Slavetats still works for other bodies, including the prebuilt CBBE body included in the All-In-One HDTSMP pack, as well as faces/hands/feet, just not the Bodyslide enabled body.

12 hours ago, snipers69 said:

Which ones are main files. I tried installing a few but there was no change to mod configuration menu. after unpacking one of the mods and searching through it I discovered that there was no esp file.

Download the one that saysSlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2.7z

It's the third from the bottom.  All other files are older versions or packs of tattoos.  Unless you re Chinese, don't download the ones with the _CN at the end of the filename as those are Chinese translated versions of a few packs.

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

I have a question.  Let's say I had a set of overlays/tattoos that I wanted to use through this mod, rather than applying them via racemenu.  Is there a way I can add them into this mod?

Yes.  Look at the first post.  It has a section labeled "For Artists", expand that hidden section and read it. 

greetings i'm having a little trouble if someone can help me out i would be thankful, i just finished downloading some tats and of course the requirements for this mod to run and when i try to put a tat on it says i need NIoverride, racemenu, or SKEE...   how i know i have racemenu and NIoverride and they are running but what is SKEE and if i dont need it why arn't my chosen tats showing up.

On 6/15/2019 at 12:40 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

Does slavetats have mod events that I can call?

Mod Events are for cases where the receiving mod is not known when we compile. SlaveTats sends a number of mod events that you can hook into and respond to.

However, there's no need for using Mod Events in the other direction; you already know you want to talk to SlaveTats. All you have to do is call the SlaveTats.* functions as normal; if SlaveTats is not installed, nothing will go wrong. If you're not happy with that, you can also use various SKSE functions to check whether SlaveTats is present before calling the functions, but really there's no need for that.

5 hours ago, murfk said:

SlaveTats sends a number of mod events that you can hook into and respond to.

However, there's no need for using Mod Events in the other direction; you already know you want to talk to SlaveTats.

SLTriggers has a function to call events from other mods, so I was considering to try out SlaveTats for that purpose. Are you saying SLTriggers will be unable to use events to make things happen in SlaveTats?

On 6/18/2019 at 5:24 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

SLTriggers has a function to call events from other mods, so I was considering to try out SlaveTats for that purpose. Are you saying SLTriggers will be unable to use events to make things happen in SlaveTats?

Yeah, that doesn't sound like it would work.