new alternate version:

[ HARDCORE ]
After having countless girls escape from them when they just used rope, they aren't taking any chances with those they catch...
(I won't accept any complaints about the unfairness or balance of this mode, you asked for it.)

new alternate version:

[ HARDCORE ]

After having countless girls escape from them when they just used rope, they aren't taking any chances with those they catch...

(I won't accept any complaints about the unfairness or balance of this mode, you asked for it.)

Immediately trying :D .

Did I just wander off, only to return and find that we might get hogtie animations in Submit?

:huh:

:blink:

:lol:

:o

:sleepy:

I am all aflutter.

sometimes dreams come true when modders unites for the greater good! :D

Hopefully it works, this will be an awesome late christmas gift then for my masochist side :heart:

new alternate version:

[ HARDCORE ]

Could you specify the difference a bit more? ^^

On Hardcore they use Iron Cuffs instead of Ropes? Or something like that?

i prefer on the belly since your captors have no interest in making you comfortable, and grinding your face into the ground would humiliate their captor

Eh, it isn't like they are standing on top of you the whole time.  If they were, you wouldn't exactly have a chance to get free.  Even hog tied you can roll to the side to get your face off the ground.  Plus seems like face down might have more potential clipping issues.

[ HARDCORE ]

That sounds very interesting, but what exactly does it do? :huh:

i prefer on the belly since your captors have no interest in making you comfortable, and grinding your face into the ground would humiliate their captor

Eh, it isn't like they are standing on top of you the whole time.  If they were, you wouldn't exactly have a chance to get free.  Even hog tied you can roll to the side to get your face off the ground.  Plus seems like face down might have more potential clipping issues.

i tested both and i cant see really any clipping at least on my end -- but the belly version is far more vigorous/animated, so that still has my vote

This is interesting. I gave the mod a go, found the nearest bandits and got beat down until the auto-submit phase. Tried this twice with the same bandits (I killed them all except for one).

-Both times I only get the basic leatherish handcuffs, and a blindfold.

-Both times I lose all control. -All- control D: I can't even do anything when I tap my "Submit" hotkey. Is this supposed to be like that?

First time I just waited around forever to see if maybe there was a cooldown before I could try to escape, but nothing (if there is, the cooldown is super long then? o.o). Second time the exact same thing happened only I didn't wait around all that long, just decided to quit and come here to report lol

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I was using one of the early versions of the original mod, that would only add the chastity belt. Then I upgraded from that straight to this one (version 0.8 I believe). The way I updated was to just remove the previous stuff and add the new ones. Maybe there was/is a special way/step to upgrade from the original one? if so, what is it? :o

Just edited my post with a bit more information.

But yes I do have DD installed; Assets, Shop and Integration.

Edit: Since I'm guessing that behavior is not normal :P would you like a papyrus log see if you can find what's wrong in there?

Edit: I was using one of the early versions of the original mod, that would only add the chastity belt. Then I upgraded from that straight to this one (version 0.8 I believe). The way I updated was to just remove the previous stuff and add the new ones. Maybe there was/is a special way/step to upgrade from the original one? if so, what is it? :o

I've not had any luck upgrading from a version <0.5 to one >=0.5, im sorry, but either load a save before you installed it or make a new save!

I've not had any luck upgrading from a version <0.5 to one >=0.5, im sorry, but either load a save before you installed it or make a new save!

Oh :/... That's good to know I guess. Thanks.

I guess I'll try it the next time I start over (been doing that too much lately >_<).

Should put that somewhere in the OP when you get a chance, for other people.

Hmmm not sure if it was fully working as intended. I tried without hardcore escape option in submit since i thought this could give troubles in case you have to ask a npc for help but are ballgagged.

So i tried it with normal escape. But this way i was equipped with the armbinder instead of the cuffs and thus able to move immediately, so the tough escape part from the bandits where you usually get raped a couple of times before getting free was gone.

Then it worked well, after quite a few tries i managed to get rid of the armbinder and eventually could remove the gag.

So overall very good job :).

In case there were no bugs in my attempt i suggest that you let the submit escape check in, so that you have first to "free" yourself to be able to move, but the armbinder is still left on. Though there is no animation yet the armbinder has this nice ring at the end, so you could simply assume the nasty bandits used some additional ropes to tie you to a post or in another way that you can't move away :D

With this additional step restoring original submit functunality it would feel even more hardcore. And maybe you could throw in some of those whipping animations when you try to escape and your captors notice you as variety, so you might get raped or whipped or both.

unfortunately the armbinder behind back animation overwrites any other animation i try to play -- the reason armbinder releases you immediately is to avoid all sorts of bad stuff that happened when the two animations tried to overwrite each other.

unfortunately the armbinder behind back animation overwrites any other animation i try to play -- the reason armbinder releases you immediately is to avoid all sorts of bad stuff that happened when the two animations tried to overwrite each other.

Yes, unfortunately this is the one big problem with using the armbinder right now. I wish Skyrim had animation blending like SL has. But without that, I think the DD guys need to consider adding in 'fake' arms that don't animate to their armbinder (a whole upper body replacement really) so no matter what animation is playing, the arms look right. This would be a lot more compatible with other mods than trying to constantly play a 'arms behind' standing animation.

Yes, unfortunately this is the one big problem with using the armbinder right now. I wish Skyrim had animation blending like SL has. But without that, I think the DD guys need to consider adding in 'fake' arms that don't animate to their armbinder (a whole upper body replacement really) so no matter what animation is playing, the arms look right. This would be a lot more compatible with other mods than trying to constantly play a 'arms behind' standing animation.

Make fake arms that look right, and I'd be happy to include them. I'm not a modeler/animator.

To my knowledge, this wouldn't be possible (You wouldn't have your proper body type's arms). Though again, not a modeler.

Give it a shot :)

I did, and it doesen't work.

Not in the sense that it failed to trigger, but in the sense that the armbinder compleately breaks any hardcore aspect of it, it's a get out of jail free card.

Not only does it give you your freedom instantly, thus undermining the whole escape aspect of Submit, but it's easier to free yourself from the arminder than the standard binds Submit gives you, the armbinder you can escape yourself (it takes a little time, but nothing stops you), the binds you'll have to get untied by a freindly NPC.

It's a shame, but in it's current form, the armbinder isen't ready for this kind of thing, it just doesen't work right with Submit. Here's hoping it eventually will.

I honestly wouldn't mind either if the armbinder was removed from the rotation, as it kinda changes the whole 'feel' of Submit by immediately freeing the player from her bonds and doesn't have proper sex animations. Plus, if/when dkatryl goes forward with adding hogtie animations to replace the current ones, we're definitely not going to want to miss out on those.  ^_^

so i tried a new install that included Sexlab, Submit, Device Devices, and Submit + DD (this mod) not the Hardcore edition and promptly got subdued by the first bandit i met outside Helgen.  Now after a few attempts at escape and turns with the bandit, i was bound with a ball gag, armbinder, blindfold, plugs, and the leg cuffs.  Since I had the armbinder, I was able to immediately run away instead of failing to breaking my bounds like the previous attempts! :P  But with the ball gag, I was unable to ask for help from anyone to take the armbinder off me.  Unless I'm missing something, there is no way to escape so now I'm stuck running around unable to interact with most NPCs.  While immersive and entertaining initially, this might get old a little quickly.