just dont want people to get too many expectations and then send me angry pm's when it hasnt happened fast enough... *cough*

... :angel:

Not sure if you're referring to my pm as it was in no way meant to be offensive. And to be honest I don't think it sounded angry at all. ^^ (was just curious) Actually I was being very polite as I was trying to help. I even did the conversions. *proud* :sleepy:

My concern was not the speed of the implementation (I know very well that Skyrim modding takes time and modding is just a hobby), but what concerned me a bit was my uncertainty if you agreed with what I suggested or not, overlooked something, or if you just misunderstood me in some way.

So, I guess we just had some communication difficulties. English isn't really my native language as you might have noticed already. :D

Um, it's probably been answered, but I'm having problems with the armbinders... The arms pop out when sex happens but the hands they put... So it looks weird, any idea why?

should put that question over in the integration topic --- and include a log if possible!

No need: The answer is that due to a lack of animations, worn Armbinders aren't supported during sex: Set Sexlab to strip the Hands slot for your character, to ensure that they are unequipped for the duration of the sex act.

Thanks a lot, I forgot about that. xD

We are just dreaming, no harm meant. ^_^

Well, I am anyways. Posting about different ways a mod could work sometimes leads a modder to pick up that idea and run with it, so even if you don't want to go any further with it than you have aelie, don't begrudge us a bit of fantasy.

What Ashra said. Believe me, I'm very appreciative of the modding work aelie and all the other talented modders on this site have done. I have no expectations that any of my idle fantasies will be implemented, I'm just giving ideas to further discussion that might possibly inspire someone to add features to an existing mod or create a new mod. I might play around with the creation kit myself, although I've barely used it before and I rarely finish projects that I start, just so nobody gets their hopes up about me creating a mod for my own ideas.

you guys are all going way past my intentions with this mod, sorry, if you dont want any of the items locked on, perhaps you should look for something else?

That doesn't sound familiar at all.

No, wait... <_<

:D

if you program in other things (either as a job or a hobby) you should be able to muck around with the CK, i would recommend editing someone elses mod or using it as the base for a new one

I programmed a bit when I was in school a couple years ago, but it was mostly low level stuff, like C and assembly. The scripting language doesn't look too hard, though. Honestly my biggest issue to begin with is going to be getting used to the interface and finding everything. Some of the scripts show up under papyrus manager, some don't, the ones that are under magic effects don't open when I try to edit them, lots of things are buried under like 15 menus, etc. Not the most intuitive UI. I'm sure I could figure it out if I spent time with it, but I don't have a lot of free time and it'll be a test of my willpower to spend it on that rather than the instant gratification of just playing Skyrim or CSGO or some other game. I'm planning on giving it a shot though.

i cant get anything to compile in creation kit so i have to use a .bat file to make it compile :dodgy:

Tis a shortcoming of ModOrganizer. Most modders around these parts install sexlab's scripts/etc in their actual skyrim folder, and use the creation kit outside of MO to develop. 

I use Emacs with a couple of bat's to compile though, so never bothered setting up a skyrim dev environment outside of MO.

(global-set-key [f9] 'compile)
 (require 'compile)
 (add-hook 'papyrus-mode-hook
           (lambda ()
	     (unless (file-exists-p "Makefile")
	       (set (make-local-variable 'compile-command)
                    ;; emulate make's .c.o implicit pattern rule, but with
                    ;; different defaults for the CC, CPPFLAGS, and CFLAGS
                    ;; variables:
                    ;; $(CC) -c -o $@ $(CPPFLAGS) $(CFLAGS) $<
		    (let ((file (file-name-nondirectory buffer-file-name)))
		      (format "b1.bat %s"
                              (file-name-sans-extension file)
			      ))))))

if you program in other things (either as a job or a hobby) you should be able to muck around with the CK, i would recommend editing someone elses mod or using it as the base for a new one

Mostly this is what I do. I have my own tweaks to just about every Mod. If I think they would benefit a lot of people I sometimes suggest them, but they are just that, suggestions, never demands. :)

i cant get anything to compile in creation kit so i have to use a .bat file to make it compile :dodgy:

Tis a shortcoming of ModOrganizer. Most modders around these parts install sexlab's scripts/etc in their actual skyrim folder, and use the creation kit outside of MO to develop. 

I use Emacs with a couple of bat's to compile though, so never bothered setting up a skyrim dev environment outside of MO.

I do 100% of everything inside the CK.  And I don't use MO or anything.

I tell Ashal I do all my scripting inside the CK every so often just to make his head asplode.

I counted it up the other day.  I have about ~80 total things listed, of which ~13 or basically the main Skyrim/DLC .ESM's and the associated unofficial patches, Sexlab, and one or two other .ESM's.  Out of the rest, I'd say about half are just armor/hair/aesthetics type mods.  So probably only about ~10 or so are what you would consider "script heavy".  :P

So yes, I keep my load order light compared to some folks around here.  And I usually cringe when I see many of their logs, 2-10k lines of warnings and errors, can't find a single reference to the term 'Submit' in the ENTIRE log (All of my scripts have the naming convention _SLSubmit####, so if Submit had a warning/error, it'd be easy to find), yet their papyrus looks choked up all to hell from their 200+ mods, and they wonder why things might not be working optimally. :huh:

And that makes *my* head asplode!

I counted it up the other day.  I have about ~80 total things listed, of which ~13 or basically the main Skyrim/DLC .ESM's and the associated unofficial patches, Sexlab, and one or two other .ESM's.  Out of the rest, I'd say about half are just armor/hair/aesthetics type mods.  So probably only about ~10 or so are what you would consider "script heavy".  :P

So yes, I keep my load order light compared to some folks around here.  And I usually cringe when I see many of their logs, 2-10k lines of warnings and errors, can't find a single reference to the term 'Submit' in the ENTIRE log (All of my scripts have the naming convention _SLSubmit####, so if Submit had a warning/error, it'd be easy to find), yet their papyrus looks choked up all to hell from their 200+ mods, and they wonder why things might not be working optimally. :huh:

And that makes *my* head asplode!

Grep is your friend. It's so much easier to just download/grep a log, than to try to figure out via 20 questions what went wrong in a user's game.

I'm running around 225 mods myself, with a reasonably stable experience. Seemingly random crashes do occur, though typically not before I've had skyrim running for many hours of gameplay.

I'm running around 225 mods myself,

wouldnt mind seeing your list, might give me some new/fresh things to check out xD

Sure, I'll PM you my load order later.

Huh, and here i thought i was beeing splurgy and tempting fate with my massive list of 56 mods (including DLC and unof-patches)  :lol:

I've edited many a poorly written script in the mods I've downloaded, to fix bugs / have a stable environment. :P

I'm running around 225 mods myself,

wouldnt mind seeing your list, might give me some new/fresh things to check out xD

Sure, I'll PM you my load order later.

Huh, and here i thought i was beeing splurgy and tempting fate with my massive list of 56 mods (including DLC and unof-patches)  :lol:

I've edited many a poorly written script in the mods I've downloaded, to fix bugs / have a stable environment. :P

I am at about 250 esp's/esm's without too many problems. I find that the SexLab mods that are a bit out of date have caused more issues than anything else. I just dropped Defeat and Random Attack and replaced them with Submit and Lovers Victim and am seeing less crashes than before. Starting a new game after updating most of the SexLab mods helps too.

Well, well, the advantage of having modding skills. :cool:  I think I'll dig in to Skyrim modding a bit more and try to acquire some more knowledge at it when I'm in the right mood. There's some things I really would like to modify and perhaps even create a mod once if I don't get frustrated too soon.

Nevertheless I'm currently playing Skyrim with 217 mods. Still being very stable.

It took a while to achieve it and I had to use every means available to optimize Skyrim, but it was worth it. :D