i'm not actually changing those parts, you would need to petition dkatryl over in the submit thread if you want that (it sounds quite nice, personally :P)

Never going to happen, not in a billion years.

Like i said, the suggestion was already made (several times infact) in the Submit thread, but dkatryl does not want to add any more dependancies to the Submit, he will not do it, ever.

And since the script that needs to be modified to accomplish this is almost ceratinly the same one Sub+DD is modifying, any attempt by anyone else to make this happen will result in a plugin-mod that's incompatible with Sub+DD.

So uhm.. yeah, help us Aelie Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope! :o

Hi

Nice Mod, but 0.7 seems to want to install a file called

meta.ini

by writing over an existing file of the same name placed in the Skyrim data folder by another mod

So, to help me please,

1 - is your 'meta.ini' file absolutely necessary?

2 - if it is, can I just add the content to the existing file, via txt editor - if so, what needs added, pls?

Existing file comes from Nexus' 'SBF All in One' mod, and has content as follows

[General]

modid=0

version=d2013.10.6

newestVersion=

category=0

installationFile=D:/\x30b9\x30ab\x30a4\x30ea\x30e0/CK\x95a2\x9023/\x72ec\x7acb\x578b\x30d5\x30a9\x30ed\x30ef\x30fc/Nexus ver/SBF only face/SBF All In One + DLC v2.0.7z

Any help will be, as ever, gratefully received.. :shy:

ah, whoops, i'll delete that out of future versions, thanks

Thanks, for both the very quick reply and the update

Gonna give this one a go see how it plays out :D Thanks for the work on the mod!

Just one little suggestion/request: Could you please add the Changelog to the Original Post as well/instead of the download page? Some SL mods are updating so fast recently that, at least for me, it's sometimes easy to miss an update when going through all of them D: It's already bad enough for my brain when mods don't have the current patch version in the titles' thread xD but the changelog in the OP would be enough I thinks!

If you don't want to just put the entire changelog in 2 different places, it could do with just a line in the OP stating the current most updated version :D That'd work too!

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: I think having 2 versions of the mod, soft and hardcore mode versions would indeed be a good idea :D not because I think I'd use the hardcore version, but the opposite lol :P So thanks for that as well!

(its not the same script :P)

in fact, i was trying to replace the default binding animations with the armbinder ones to make it look better and i couldnt replace them without adding more scripts

Well fiddle sticks, that makes it real problem to do, as there's no telling how often a plugin like that would have to get updated then :(

Eh, now that I know the process to make a soft dependency to other mods without them being required, I can probably add an alternative for those that are already using the other stuff.

But, since I don't use them, you will have to provide a wee bit of information:

First:

What exactly is the .ESP and/or .ESM called that houses the animations in question? For example:

While i < Mods
	string Modname = Game.GetModName(i)
	If !Dawnguard && Modname == "Dawnguard.esm"
		Dawnguard = True
		; Vampire Lord
		DLC1VampireBeast = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x283A, "Dawnguard.esm") as Race
	ElseIf Dawnguard
		return
	EndIf
	i += 1
EndWhile

That is how I check to make sure you have Dawnguard installed in order to have access to the Vampire Lord animations, same as the overall Framework.  Make a similar check, but for the .ESM / .ESP that houses the hogtie stuff, and there ya go.

Second:

What exactly is the name of the hogtie and struggling animations as referenced in the mod from the first one?  Again, for example:

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleHandsBehindBack")
_SLScene.WRT(0.25)
Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleBoundKneesStart")

That is what is used to make you twitch a little with each attempt.  I would need EXACTLY the animation string to replace "IdleHandsBehindBack" and "IdleBoundKneesStart" and whatnot.

I will not make any hard dependencies, but I don't have philosophical issues with soft dependencies provided that I can be provided with the information (i.e. I don't use the other mods, so I'm not going to go doing the looking)

The only change I could see that would make this mod all that more interesting is setting the way you are bound to the number of escapes attemps you have. The more escape attempts the harder the gear is that is used to bind you. I.E. first time nothing more than the belt and the rope bindings for the wrist second attempt, they gag you. So on and so forth. Although I don't know anything about modding so this could be a lot harder than it sounds to me.

I just wanted to put my idea out there. Thank you for your time.

First:

What exactly is the .ESP and/or .ESM called that houses the animations in question? For example:

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Second:

What exactly is the name of the hogtie and struggling animations as referenced in the mod from the first one?  Again, for example:

Not absolutely sure, but I think it's those animations. (FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt)

I don't know which one does what though, as I had trouble with converting .hkx files into a readable format.

'ZaZ SpecialBinds AO's

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'HogtieRope

o ZazAPCAO051 ZazAPCAO051.hkx AOHogtieRope

o ZazAPCAO052 ZazAPCAO052.hkx AOHogtieRope

o ZazAPCAO053 ZazAPCAO053.hkx AOHogtieRope

o ZazAPCAO054 ZazAPCAO054.hkx AOHogtieRope

o ZazAPCAO055 ZazAPCAO055.hkx AOHogtieRope

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know which one does what though, as I had trouble with converting .hkx files into a readable format.

load up the game and open the console, select your character, and type 'playidle ZazAPCAO055' or whatever, then pick which ones you want to use

load up the game and open the console, select your character, and type 'playidle ZazAPCAO055' or whatever, then pick which ones you want to use

hmm... ok didn't think it was THAT simple. :D

But now that you mentioned it. I did that before with other animations.

thanks

ZaZAPCAO051  -  Lying calmly on stomache hogtied.

ZaZAPCAO052  -  Lying on stomache hogtied, mild struggle.

ZaZAPCAO053  -  Lying on stomache hogtied, struggling a bit more.

ZaZAPCAO054  -  Lying on the side hogtied, struggle.

ZaZAPCAO055  -  Lying on the side hogtied, calm.

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

That definitely answers the first part.

In the second part, I just need whatever to fill in for "Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "#########") ".  One for the initial Hogtie, if that's what it is, and one for the Hogtie Struggle, if that's the other.

Edit for above post:

Okay, so then something like Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "ZaZAPCAO051") for the initial, and Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "ZaZAPCAO052") for the struggle (escape attempt)?  Fair enough.

Just tried it.

For an on belly pose

ZazAPCAO051      calm

ZazAPCAO053      struggling

on the side

ZazAPCAO055      calm

ZazAPCAO054      struggling

At least, those are the ones I like.

The on the belly pose can look a bit strange as the pc's face gets very close to the ground. But it's struggle animation looks a bit better than the on-the-side struggle animation though. At least the 053 one does in my opinion.

Edit for above post:

Okay, so then something like Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "ZaZAPCAO051") for the initial, and Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "ZaZAPCAO052") for the struggle (escape attempt)?  Fair enough.

Yup, that should do it.

Or if you wanted the on-the-side anims, you'd use the *****055 animation, and then the ******054 animation for escape attempts.

I can upload some screens if you want to see what the difference is.

And thank you for considdering this, adding it as a soft dependancy is a great idea :)

Screens would be useful, but makes no different to me really.  Side probably sounds more comfortable and natural.

The side one also has the advantage that you can see more of the player, and it's likely to have less clipping through the ground on uneven surfaces.

So that'd be my recommendation.

ZaZApcAo055 for the bound anim.

ZaZApcAo054 for the escape attempt.

Image of the two poses added (belly/side):

Hogties.png

I'm wavering a bit between the on the belly pose as it has a better struggling animation in my opinion and the on-the-side pose as it shows more of the player and is likely to cause less clipping with the face sinking into the ground.

edit:

Actually I would combine them.

My recommendation is:

zazapcao055 calm (on the side)

and

zazapcao053 struggle (on the belly)

This way, the pc will lie on the side and roll on her belly to struggle. Looks cool. :)

Great mod i've had a lot of fun past few hours :D However, currently my PC has armbinder and she also can't talk for anyone so that they could free her. Is there anything i can do?

Btw when wearing chastity belt it's a little bit annoying when the bandits start taking turns, blowjob, blowjob, blowjob...