Looks like this mod will need a recompile with the latest version of Submit.

Submit 05JAN14 2330 added a soft dependancy on ZaZ to make the hogtie animations work, and it seems Sub+DD v.08 partially breaks those animations (people who only have Submit reports no problems, people with Submit and Sub+DD say they don't play right, and that uninstalling Sub+DD fixes that).

I'm at 109 mods and counting, but it's growing every day. I'd go insane if it wasn't for Wrye Bash.  Helps you keep track of what is overwriting what, and makes upgrading quick and painless.

Given that I've read tutorials on how to use Wrye Bash to make "bashed patches" that get around the 255 mod limit, I've always figured there must be people who actually have more than 255 mods. :) 

Looks like this mod will need a recompile with the latest version of Submit.

Submit 05JAN14 2330 added a soft dependancy on ZaZ to make the hogtie animations work, and it seems Sub+DD v.08 partially breaks those animations (people who only have Submit reports no problems, people with Submit and Sub+DD say they don't play right, and that uninstalling Sub+DD fixes that).

Just noticed the hardcore as well (haven't been keeping up with updates!). I imagine it must have more of the gags and such, but I would like to know specifically what makes it worse. If it's anything other than 'armbinder every time you are captured' then I think I'd love it. ;)

If the 0.9 Hardcore version is the same as 0.7, then it adds every possible item at once instead of 1 each group. Armbinder, blind mask, leg and arm cuffs, bra, belt, posture collar and (dd) gag I think.

Weird bug; if soulgem plugs vibrate while hogtied and the touching yourself animation starts, you remain in a standing position and can now run about. The binds still need to be broken, as if you were still hogtied though.

Weird bug; if soulgem plugs vibrate while hogtied and the touching yourself animation starts, you remain in a standing position and can now run about. The binds still need to be broken, as if you were still hogtied though.

I had this happen as well. I was hogtied, the plugs kicked in, and my character switched to the masturbation pose. After it finished, she was free to run around, but Submit kept checking to see if anyone noticed I was there (for the purposes of repeat rape). I was able to fight my former captors, but during the battle another check happened where my character rolled under the ever-increasing 'being noticed' threshhold, and she immediately surrendered again.  -_-

Just noticed the hardcore as well (haven't been keeping up with updates!). I imagine it must have more of the gags and such, but I would like to know specifically what makes it worse. If it's anything other than 'armbinder every time you are captured' then I think I'd love it.  ;)

Nah i think it still adds every item, including the armbinder, which means you'll always be released after one pass by the enemies.

Min is aware of it, it's something to do with how DD deals with the "DisablePlayerControls" command that's beeing used to keep the player from walking around, so with some luck, that'll get fixed by a future release of DD-Integration.

In the meantime, it's not so much game breaking as it is immersion breaking.

Hardcore mode sounds like the wrong kinda hardcore for me then. ^_^ I think the arm binder is a cool device and all, but it really messes up how Submit works, and since it lacks sex animations, there isn't much to do with one once I am strapped in.

DD is coming along though, and I know this stuff will get better.

Just noticed the hardcore as well (haven't been keeping up with updates!). I imagine it must have more of the gags and such, but I would like to know specifically what makes it worse. If it's anything other than 'armbinder every time you are captured' then I think I'd love it.  ;)

Nah i think it still adds every item, including the armbinder, which means you'll always be released after one pass by the enemies.

Min is aware of it, it's something to do with how DD deals with the "DisablePlayerControls" command that's beeing used to keep the player from walking around, so with some luck, that'll get fixed by a future release of DD-Integration.

In the meantime, it's not so much game breaking as it is immersion breaking.

Yup: It's on my pile of things todo. I was originally going to post a fix for that in 2.6.5, but have been pretty busy with work, so it's being pushed to 2.6.6.

Hardcore mode sounds like the wrong kinda hardcore for me then. ^_^ I think the arm binder is a cool device and all, but it really messes up how Submit works, and since it lacks sex animations, there isn't much to do with one once I am strapped in.

DD is coming along though, and I know this stuff will get better.

The problem with this interaction, is that you guys are trying to hack the armbinder in to an existing product (submit). Were submit's code for setting idles not fighting the armbinder, I imagine they'd work fairly well together (Sans the above mentioned disable controls issue). I agree regarding the armbinder sex animations: I'd love to see a few made for it, though there aren't many active animators around lately.

guess we will just have to agree to disagree then :P i happen to think getting an armbinder is far more hardcore than a few more sex scenes and escape attempts

guess we will just have to agree to disagree then :P i happen to think getting an armbinder is far more hardcore than a few more sex scenes and escape attempts

I don't think we disagree on what's more hardcore... it is way more hardcore to get armbindered every time. We simply have differing opinions (it seems to me) on how much the DD stuff should take over from Submit.

Plus, just like Min said... the arm binder is just not designed for this use.

FWIW, I'm making this post both the main Submit and Submit+Devious Devices as there is a cross over

I make no pretence to know anything about the mechanics behind all this, but I would support the general comments about there probably being some sort of lag existing when both are used together.  My rig is, just like the Skyrim baddies, not that short on grunt either

I too have tried these at Fort Graymoor, just outside Whiterun.  Submit kicks in OK, the first bandit does his thing, and then Submit+Devious Devices plays its part, but there is a real lag in the PC being equipped with the DD addons.  In fact, the second bandit has already started their shenanigans before the DD items are equipped, but then that 'late equipping' 'breaks' whatever animation the bandit and PC are working their way through...well, the bandit, at least  :s  

So the PC is standing there, looking fetching in their finery, armbinder, gag, blindfold, belt etc, and the bandit stands there, poking thin air, and looking like some one neuron'd plonker on the football terrace, most likely a Millwall supporter, on a wet Saturday afternoon.  The PC only provides a little bit of help each time the main animation changes, becoming momentarily impaled in whichever recipient location is appropriate, before reverting to standing all dressed up with no way to go anywhere

After all is said and done, the PC can run off, and ask for help OK, so at least all ends sort of well

I also have a few other observations

1 - like others, my bandidos seem to have some gender identity crises.  Short of funding their surgery, or their therapy treatments, is there any other way of getting the beardy weirdies to stop behaving like bush licking wusses?

2 - Do the blindfolds come from DD stuff? - I am assuming that's a likely 'yes'!   My recollection is that the few times these ever did get applied in Sanguine's Depradations, they 'worked' by providing the level of opacity set in the Zaz MCM.  Does the DD stuff have a similar 'functional' option.  Can't see it anywhere... :sleepy:

3 - Nothing worked properly till I switched off all 'Camera' change options, in the Framework and the Mods.  For some reason, those seem to totally screw up everything.  Think they probably also mess up some of the action in Prison Overhaul, looking back at my last use of that

Lastly, the game I am testing also runs SD+.  Initially, I was getting what I think was all three mods kicking in SD+ AND (Submit + (Submit+DD)).   SD showed 'enslaved' status, and the submit 'hand me downs' from baddie to baddie seemed to as well.  Admittedly, I never got to the point where the hogtie in Submit+DD ever got the chance of running once SD was functioning, so I can't be 100% sure.    I have managed to get auto-surrender working in Submit OK, by effectively making SD settings such that it won't kick in at all, but then the SD manual 'surrender' key doesn't seem to work either, presumably because Submit gets a grip of the PC first  LOL

Hope some of these ramblings help, at least as pointers, or even if only for a laugh at some of the more aged amongst us  :P

Yeah, the floating camera options and mods make everything crash. A better option is Customisable Camera, which instead allows you to set a bunch of toggles for the regular camera. You won't have the same control as a floating camera, but it works pretty well and won't result in CTD as much.

Really like the mod is perfect, but sadly I cannot remove the belt or bra by any means, I already got the lockpicking up to 100 with the master perk and I broke over 100 lockpicks, also leveled up to 100 alteration and destruction with it's master perks and tried to remove to "no avail", I spent over 5 real time hours trying to get at least one of the items off, am I missing something?, should I just keep trying? :-/

I think the description of the mod should be a bit more clear, I agree with leaving something for us to discover but I fell kinda stuck now.  any help is greatly appreciated.

Really like the mod is perfect, but sadly I cannot remove the belt or bra by any means, I already got the lockpicking up to 100 with the master perk and I broke over 100 lockpicks, also leveled up to 100 alteration and destruction with it's master perks and tried to remove to "no avail", I spent over 5 real time hours trying to get at least one of the items off, am I missing something?, should I just keep trying? :-/

I think the description of the mod should be a bit more clear, I agree with leaving something for us to discover but I fell kinda stuck now.  any help is greatly appreciated.

if you have the difficulty on devious devices set to 185, it should be a 15% chance of success with 100 skill (i believe it is 100+skill level-difficulty to determine the chance! arousal may have some effect)

Ok got it, it works then I think the answer was right, I was missing something,  I also did the devious quest and it explains a bit more, you can also craft a key but is a pain to get that diamond, and I don't mind struggling for a bit.

Thanks so much for your help and prompt answers :)

Tried out this mod and it seems to work but what do I need to do to try to get it off. Normally in DD I get options to struggle when trying to open the inventory but with this mod I'm just laying there and waiting for quite a while or using the wait key didn't do anything... Mashing buttons didn't work either.

Luythen, if you mean from the initial capture rather than the restraints then use whatever key is bound to the submit shout (in the Submit MCM Menu, default is KPad 7).

The issue I have is whenever I am trussed up in armbinders I am always gagged to so that even Whan I get away which is easy in armbinders as you are not tied to the spot I cannot speak to anyone to gain assistance in removing the binders. 

Is there another way of getting out that I have missed?