View File

From now on, when you submit, you wont get away so easily...

[ FEATURES ]

-When you submit and are bound, you will receive one item from each of the following groups:

Blindfolds:

Blindfold (Unlocked)

Gags:

DD Ball Gag (Locked)

DD Ring Gag (Locked)

Ball Gag (Unlocked)

Ring Gag (Unlocked)

Leather Gag (Unlocked)

Panel Gag (Unlocked)

Plugs:

Primitive Plugs

Iron Plugs

Soulgem Plugs

Inflatable Plugs

Belts:

Padded Belt (Locked)

Restraints:

Arm Cuffs (Locked)

Leg Cuffs (Locked)

Posture Collar (Locked)

Chastity Bra (Locked)

Armbinder (Locked)

-If you already have something in a certain slot that item is skipped

-If you receive an Armbinder, or already have an Armbinder, the escape phase immediately ends, and you may flee at any time

-If you receive a locked gag, the key will be placed onto the npc that stole your gear

[ HARDCORE ]

After having countless girls escape from them when they just used rope, they aren't taking any chances with those they catch...

(I won't accept any complaints about the unfairness or balance of this mode, you asked for it.)

[ SUPER HARDCORE ]

Maybe it would have been better to just die....

(I really won't accept any complaints about the unfairness or balance of this mode, you asked for it.)

THIS REQUIRES "LIVE A DEVIANT LIFE" IN ADDITION

[ REQUIREMENTS ]

Sexlab Framework - Ashal

SexLab Aroused - redneck2x

Devious Devices (Assets) - Zadil VERSION 2.6.2 ONLY

Devious Devices - Integration - Min VERSION 2.6.6 ONLY

Zaz Animation Pack - MasterCChris & XAZ

Sexlab Submit - dkatryl

[ FAQ ]

Q: How do i escape the armbinder?

A: Keep trying

Q: How do i escape ____?

A: With a key, or a lock pick, or spells. How hard any of these are depends greatly on your settings (With default settings, its impossible to lock pick or use spells to escape with a new character). either way, I dont alter any of the escaping routines, so if something is broke, its probably something you messed up.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/05/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Great that the mod continues to improve so rapidly. Enchances Submit so much.

Is it on purpose that there is only one item in the blindfolds and belts section? Iirc the older versions from smaso had multiple blindfolds and you could also get the iron chastity belt. The more variety the better imho :)

Is it on purpose that there is only one item in the blindfolds and belts section? Iirc the older versions from smaso had multiple blindfolds and you could also get the iron chastity belt. The more variety the better imho :)

I can see leaving out the iron belt, since the padded belt fits in style with the bra, cuffs and collars, and the iron belt does not. It keeps things looking more integrated i suppose.

But i'm not sure why the padded-collar is left out, or the DD-Panel Gag, as those fit in just fine. I'd love to see those added.

Hi

Nice Mod, but 0.7 seems to want to install a file called

meta.ini

by writing over an existing file of the same name placed in the Skyrim data folder by another mod

So, to help me please,

1 - is your 'meta.ini' file absolutely necessary?

2 - if it is, can I just add the content to the existing file, via txt editor - if so, what needs added, pls?

Existing file comes from Nexus' 'SBF All in One' mod, and has content as follows

[General]
modid=0
version=d2013.10.6
newestVersion=
category=0
installationFile=D:/\x30b9\x30ab\x30a4\x30ea\x30e0/CK\x95a2\x9023/\x72ec\x7acb\x578b\x30d5\x30a9\x30ed\x30ef\x30fc/Nexus ver/SBF only face/SBF All In One + DLC v2.0.7z

Any help will be, as ever, gratefully received.. :shy:

Hi

meta.ini

by writing over an existing file of the same name placed in the Skyrim data folder by another mod

So, to help me please,

2 - if it is, can I just add the content to the existing file, via txt editor - if so, what needs added, pls?

Existing file comes from Nexus' 'SBF All in One' mod, and has content as follows

[General]

modid=0

version=d2013.10.6

newestVersion=

category=0

installationFile=D:/\x30b9\x30ab\x30a4\x30ea\x30e0/CK\x95a2\x9023/\x72ec\x7acb\x578b\x30d5\x30a9\x30ed\x30ef\x30fc/Nexus ver/SBF only face/SBF All In One + DLC v2.0.7z

I believe meta.ini is just a version file, used for Mod Organizer. You can safely overwrite it or not.

Hi

meta.ini

So, to help me please,

[General]

modid=0

version=d2013.10.6

newestVersion=

category=0

ah, whoops, i'll delete that out of future versions, thanks

I can see leaving out the iron belt, since the padded belt fits in style with the bra, cuffs and collars, and the iron belt does not. It keeps things looking more integrated i suppose.

But i'm not sure why the padded-collar is left out, or the DD-Panel Gag, as those fit in just fine. I'd love to see those added.

the thing is, i tried to dilute the gag pool so you would have a lower chance of receiving a locking version, since they are so potent.  if its popular, i'll add the other items back in, but it makes for a harsher experience

I have a bit of an issue. I was caught and they put a belt and plugs on me, caught me trying to get away and added more items then it happened again when they put the armbinder on me. Once I left I checked the inventory and had 2 of each item equipped. I tried unequipping an item and it reequipped both again. When I did the armbinder the animations died.

Log: Papyrus.0.zip

Screen shots of inventory and character

post-101267-0-27978200-1388943118_thumb.jpgpost-101267-0-76766400-1388943119_thumb.jpg

Looking at it again, my entire inventory was duplicated. Not 2x the number but another complete set with the same number items (you can see it in the inventory shot).

I have a bit of an issue. I was caught and they put a belt and plugs on me, caught me trying to get away and added more items then it happened again when they put the armbinder on me. Once I left I checked the inventory and had 2 of each item equipped. I tried unequipping an item and it reequipped both again. When I did the armbinder the animations died.

Log: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.zip

attachicon.gif2014-01-05_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2014-01-05_00001.jpg

Looking at it again, my entire inventory was duplicated. Not 2x the number but another complete set with the same number items (you can see it in the inventory shot).

this is a display glitch when you 'openactorcontainer 1' on yourself, check your inventory by pickpocketing someone and see if it is still glitched

Log: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.zip

attachicon.gif2014-01-05_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2014-01-05_00001.jpg

this is a display glitch when you 'openactorcontainer 1' on yourself, check your inventory by pickpocketing someone and see if it is still glitched

I had never seen that before, I didn't think I have used it on myself before. I reloaded a save that was just after everything was put on and it looks fine when pickpocketing.

Only odd thing I still see is I have 2 different sets of plugs equipped. A set of Soulgem plugs and the tormentor plugs from Captured Dreams. Both show as equipped in the papyrus log and reequipped when I tried removing them with a belt on.

[01/05/2014 - 12:58:29PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Eri: Soulgem Plugs)

[01/05/2014 - 12:58:31PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Plugs.

[01/05/2014 - 12:58:32PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Eri: Tormentor Plugs)

[01/05/2014 - 12:58:33PM] [Zad]: ElectroStim: Registered for mod events.

[01/05/2014 - 12:58:34PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Plugs.

I will send Min a copy of the log and see what he can find.

the thing is, i tried to dilute the gag pool so you would have a lower chance of receiving a locking version, since they are so potent.  if its popular, i'll add the other items back in, but it makes for a harsher experience.

Adding the padded collar would actually help make the armbinder more rare, so you could safely add that (and it matches the leg and arm cuffs), and as for the DD panel gag, i'm all in favor of adding it personally, i like that it's a little harsh and actually adds some more consequence to it all ;)

But eventually, if you want it so items can be rare, you'll have to add in a system that gives the items a percentage chance of getting picked. That would really be the only way to do it.

And a suggestion (one made before in the Submit thread): It'd be awesome if you could replace the bound animations with the ZaZ hogtie ones.

Right now when you are bound, it's just using the kneeling-bound animation, and you briefly stand up and kneel back down when you attempt to free yourself (seems like you could just run away).

Replacing the kneeling anim with one of the calm hogtie anims from ZaZ, and the stand up anim with one of the struggling hogtie anims from ZaZ when trying to free yourself would be awesome. Aside from just plain looking good, it'd explain why you can't just run away (you have to untie the rope connecting your arms and legs before you can).

I'd have to imagine the anims are called by the same BoundEffect script that Sub+DD is already modifying right now, so it seems it could be doable.

Replacing the kneeling anim with one of the calm hogtie anims from ZaZ, and the stand up anim with one of the struggling hogtie anims from ZaZ when trying to free yourself would be awesome. Aside from just plain looking good, it'd explain why you can't just run away (you have to untie the rope connecting your arms and legs before you can).

This... would be awesome. :D

the thing is, i tried to dilute the gag pool so you would have a lower chance of receiving a locking version, since they are so potent.  if its popular, i'll add the other items back in, but it makes for a harsher experience.

Adding the padded collar would actually help make the armbinder more rare, so you could safely add that (and it matches the leg and arm cuffs), and as for the DD panel gag, i'm all in favor of adding it personally, i like that it's a little harsh and actually adds some more consequence to it all ;)

But eventually, if you want it so items can be rare, you'll have to add in a system that gives the items a percentage chance of getting picked. That would really be the only way to do it.

And a suggestion (one made before in the Submit thread): It'd be awesome if you could replace the bound animations with the ZaZ hogtie ones.

Right now when you are bound, it's just using the kneeling-bound animation, and you briefly stand up and kneel back down when you attempt to free yourself (seems like you could just run away).

I'd have to imagine the anims are called by the same BoundEffect script that Sub+DD is already modifying right now, so it seems it could be doable.

i'm not actually changing those parts, you would need to petition dkatryl over in the submit thread if you want that (it sounds quite nice, personally :P)

i'm considering uploading a seperate 'hardcore' version which will be much worse for the player :)

the thing is, i tried to dilute the gag pool so you would have a lower chance of receiving a locking version, since they are so potent.  if its popular, i'll add the other items back in, but it makes for a harsher experience

Do the blindfolds have effects yet? I just like variety, and the old version had various blindfolds. Or can you only wear some blindfolds with some gags?

I like Coopervane's suggestion, i made a similiar in the original submit thread a while ago, if you would sometimes be hogtied, frogtied or in various other ways tied for more variation would be awesome too.

But just ideas, i tend to sound always too demanding, sorry :).

i'm considering uploading a seperate 'hardcore' version which will be much worse for the player :)

Looking forward to the hardcore version :heart:

I like Coopervane's suggestion, i made a similiar in the original submit thread a while ago, if you would sometimes be hogtied, frogtied or in various other ways tied for more variation would be awesome too.

like i said, if you want this, ask dkatryl to do it in submit, im not changing how his mod functions in that regard

also, as far as i know there is only one blindfold in zaz (there are hoods but im not including those)

Unfortunately, dkatryl refuses to add any of the Zaz animations because it would require his mod to then be dependant on the Zaz animation mod, which he's against. It's just the way he rolls. :)

I would love it very much if this mod could alter those animations, but if it's not possible or just outside the scope of what you want to do, then that's completely understandable.

i would need to replace/edit a bunch of his scripts, it would break and need to be redone every time he updated submit

i dont quite know the credit requirements but maybe he could copy the 2-3 animations he needs and repack them inside submit