When I asked, it was explained to me that the Hardcore version makes sure that a device is equipped in every slot possible on your character after you have surrendered and enemies have had their way. Which means you'll get the armbinder every time, as well as a gag and blindfold (but not necessarily locking ones since Zaz versions are mixed in).

Ok, cheers. Personally, I'd like a version that reduced the chances of each item, so that it's an occasional surprise and a bit of variation, rather than a constant thing. I think I've only had one or two times where I didn't get belted.

Are there any issues with using v 0.9 of this with the new version of submit (11Jan14 2048)? I wanted to be sure before I updated Submit, I don't want to upset my game as it can get a bit temperamental at times.

i dont see any reason it wouldnt* work

hardcore version gives you automatically every time you submit:

ball gag, arm/leg cuffs, collar, bra, belt, and armbinder

Ok, so, probally a stupid question.  In Hardcore mode, is there a way out of the hogtie?  I've been waiting for a while and nothing comes of it.  I can't struggle, access inventory, or anything else I can think of to get loose.  If not, oh well, but just checking.

Nice mod so far, only request so from me is I would really like to have the lockable slave harness and boots from Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life included as hardcore items.

Hope it gets expanded as DD grows with more devices in hand :P

Ok, so, probally a stupid question.  In Hardcore mode, is there a way out of the hogtie?  I've been waiting for a while and nothing comes of it.  I can't struggle, access inventory, or anything else I can think of to get loose.  If not, oh well, but just checking.

I think if you press the hotkey in Submit (default = Numpad 7) it should do something.

I think if you press the hotkey in Submit (default = Numpad 7) it should do something.

Yeah, I've done that.  Spammed it, held it down, nothing happens.  Even tried remapping it and getting caught again, with no luck.  Is there another mod that overrides the hotkeys?

I had the same problem of being unable to escape, until I updated SexLab Submit, then everything worked fine. What baffles me about this combination is that if I get an Arm Binder, and I'm gagged that game is basically over, as there's no way I can get out of the binder without help, and no way of talking to anyone while gagged o.O

I had the same problem of being unable to escape, until I updated SexLab Submit, then everything worked fine. What baffles me about this combination is that if I get an Arm Binder, and I'm gagged that game is basically over, as there's no way I can get out of the binder without help, and no way of talking to anyone while gagged o.O

you can struggle out of the armbinder on your own

First of all I want to say that I love these mods you all make; you're all so good at it! Keep up the good work! I love SexLab Submit, and have been using it and SexLab Defeat quite happily together for a while. I recently decided to give Devious Devices a try, and then I saw this mod and wanted to give it a go as well. I have two problems though right now:

1. The first isn't really your problem, it's with Devious Devices in general; the MCM menu in Sky UI does not work. No options. Nada. Zip. Nowt. Once you click the Devious Devices tab you then cannot open any of the other tabs; Submit, SOS, Victim etc. I'll have to chase it up in their thread I guess.
  2. The second is the the most annoying, and game-breaking one. When using SexLab Submit + Devious Devices (this mod, not the hardcore version), after the bandits have finished and my character is bound I cannot get free of the bindings. I've read through the thread and saw that if you press the tab button you should get a menu? Nothing for me. My character remains well and truly stuck.

Any thoughts? Is it perhaps something in my load order in Mod Organiser? Does anyone else have this problem? I am certain I have all the requirements etc 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the awesome work!

I really like what you've done here, but it's a but much for me. I get tired of the constant chastity belt, personally.

As a suggestion, have you considered making the mod configurable, so the user can control the chances of various devices being 'applied' to them? It would be nice to make things a little more random, so sometimes it'll work more like "plain old" Submit, or sometimes the PC will get locked into metal shackles, and maybe things like the chastity gear could be left to rare odds. It would be so sweet to be able to tweak this stuff to personal preference!

I've got the latest Submit version.  I had to download it to try this out, and that was a couple of days ago.  

once you get bound you have to keep pushing the submit button (whatever you set it to) to escape

I've just tried this but it didn't work for me. Loaded it all up; submitted, got bound and then I could press my hotkey over and over but nothing. No text telling me I could attempt to struggle free of my bindings, no text saying if my captors were noticing me. The weird thing is if I disable this mod in Mod Organiser, I can struggle out of my bindings using my hotkey with the standard Submit mod and it all works. Any other thoughts? Am I missing something blindingly obvious?

i just installed the most recent versions and it let me escape just fine, you must have something messed up

Most probably lol I have a talent for that. I've reinstalled everything and double checked the load order etc so here's hoping. Already the Devious Devices MCM menu is working and it didn't before, so I am hopeful :) I will post again shortly for the latest instalment in this thrilling saga of the incompetence and mistakes of spaniel. 

Edit: Success! The mod now works perfectly. Looking forward to it. Thank you!

So, in my game that I activated this in the middle of, when the blindfold is equipped, it's not applying the effect. When I start a new game it isn't either. It's only when I start through LaDL, and for that, I still don't know, when I tried to take off the blindfold through the console it wouldn't let me so I couldn't test it.