Talking of making things slicker, I have integrated my mod into the original installation file so you can select any permutation of this wonderful mod that you like. I've also tweaked my scripts to sort out the slave boot issue.

I noticed that using the super hardcore version the slave boots are added correctly to the game,only that the blindfold is added everytime and no armbinder.

Going to try the new version.

Thank you.

Edit:Ok,now works different... better.

Items are added like this:

1 arm cuffs

2 leg cuffs

3 collar AND slave boots (maybe was a bug,have to try again)

4 gag

5 belt+plugs

6 blindfold

still,never armbinder.

Need to try again,I'm using Devious helpless too,and that mod have some problematic bugs.

Edit 2:After some more tests I always have the collar and the slave boots added at the same time.The third time captured seems to fail to me (only rape and skips to being free again),then the fourth time both items are added together.

I also noticed that you can move or jump in some binding poses,that makes you think you are free but the game thinks not,so I have to keep using the free key until the message I escaped pops up.

That also happens if vibrators start when captured,breaking the animation,but these are minor things.

Oh,and no armbinder,never.

Maybe it's just me,but I tried carefully with less mods possible and new games.

Ah, yes...1 or 2 bugs crept in! The armbinder was given a 20% chance to make an appearance which has now been fixed so when you should get the armbinder you will now.

The collar and slave boots are added together just to by pass the need to have the boots installed. by the looks of it you would have had to install this mod in super hardcore mode then copy my scripts across. However, now that I've integrated my mod in to the NMM install selecting to install Progressive Bondage will install the boots now so I will revert back to the correct list next update  :)

I have had the same thing regarding not getting bound, I think that may be an issue with Submit itself not detecting something. Jumping to escape is due, I think, to the scripts not keeping up with the action. I've shifted some stuff around and put a time delay in so hopefully that helps.

Latest version is 1.1a above. Think I might have to start a new thread so I can keep the OP updated.

Talking of making things slicker, I have integrated my mod into the original installation file so you can select any permutation of this wonderful mod that you like. I've also tweaked my scripts to sort out the slave boot issue.

Just to be clear, is this file your patch merged into the "Submit + Devious Devices" addon, or does this contain Submit, the addon, and your patch in one consolidated package?

You will need to install Submit then install this mod from the file above. If you install through NMM you'll get the option to install several different versions of this mod including the original modes plus my progressive bondage mode.

I've also added some descriptive text (female capture orientated) about each bound pose and hopefully smoothed out things when you get the armbinder.

The armbinder is semi struggle proof...it can take a long time to actually get it off and when combined with a gag which stops you asking for help I found it pretty annoying as it disrupted the game too much effectively bringing it to a halt while you sat there trying to get the armbinder off (boring!). By removing the gag the player at least has the option...stay and struggle or go looking for help.

is there a way to get out of armbinder + gag with ball, just wait?^^

The armbinder is semi struggle proof...it can take a long time to actually get it off and when combined with a gag which stops you asking for help I found it pretty annoying as it disrupted the game too much effectively bringing it to a halt while you sat there trying to get the armbinder off (boring!). By removing the gag the player at least has the option...stay and struggle or go looking for help.

is there a way to get out of armbinder + gag with ball, just wait?^^

Press the tab key and you will get the option to struggle. keep doing that till you get a slightly different message than you can escape :)

It can take a long time to get out, but the new armbinder struggles are delicious!

I've now set up a new thread so I can keep the files updated and all the info in one place.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28940-submit-devious-devices-progression-mod/

Please drop by and let me know what you think :)

• 2 months later...