On 11/20/2018 at 9:59 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

@Raccoon @Khrone did you guys also installed Sexout Breeder?

Nope, but from what i understand it shouldn't make any difference. Afaik some of breeders pregnancys are scripted thus bypassing Spunk and every other shouldn't work if Spunk doesn't.

I tried rolling back to old JIP versions but found none that i could make it work with. My guess is that older JIP requires older NVSE aswell and at that point i'd be breaking pretty much everything else. Do let me know however if you find a Version/Combination that seems to work.

And many thanks @DoctaSax for taking the time to have a look at it. I realize you are going out of your way for this old Mod and i'm sure with New California out a bunch of people will come back to FNV and be as thankful as i am. ?

5 hours ago, Raccoon said:

Nope, but from what i understand it shouldn't make any difference. Afaik some of breeders pregnancys are scripted thus bypassing Spunk and every other shouldn't work if Spunk doesn't.

@DoctaSax

You are correct. The Fertile Breeder has a scripted breeding system that bypasses Spunk (at least for some parts of it) Not sure if it is for the entire mod though.

On 11/20/2018 at 1:55 PM, DoctaSax said:

Spells and perks in Spunk are monitored by scripts so they shouldn't (TM) hang around longer than they need to.

As far as JIP fixing engine bugs goes, one of those is the fact that mathematics and the passage of time in the vanilla game are terribly implemented, which led to inexplicable things going wrong throughout the years of Spunk's existence. JIP seriously cuts down on that.

No offense to you, but I prefer actually being able to play the game, versus having some bugs that I've never even noticed fixed.

7 minutes ago, BlueCoral said:

No offense to you, but I prefer actually being able to play the game, versus having some bugs that I've never even noticed fixed.

Spunk uses math. Game math is horribly inaccurate. JIP doubles game math accuracy.

Spunk uses the GameDaysPassed variable to monitor time. GameDaysPassed is broken. JIP fixes GameDaysPassed.

Believe me, you'd probably notice those bugs in the form of something or other not working right in Spunk, and report them to me, thinking they're Spunk bugs. They're game bugs though, and it's only after several years that I was able to identify otherwise inexplicable 'spunk bugs' that people kept laying at my door as actual game bugs, reporting them to JIP, who fixed that. So if I say JIP is required, it is.

• 1 month later...

Still getting spurt move errors.  I've narrowed it down to the CountOr key.  It only happens on vaginal sex between male NPC and female PC. 100% reproducible for me.  I've tried editing a few things just to see what's going on.  If I put a haskey condition around the CountOr line, the error never appears.  If I try to dump the CountOr key to console, it always returns the error as if the key doesn't exist.  The other keys always report their value to the console with no errors (Count/CountLast).

What's weird is that I do see the CountOr value reported in Spunks debug dump occasionally.  So I know at some point the key is valid and set to a value.  Another strange thing is that the error occurs at different times.  Sometimes just as sex is initiated, and other times 1-2 game hours after sex.

Further I haven't had a pregnancy in at least 2-3 years.  Granted the majority of that time I've been actively avoiding pregnancy by various means (condoms/pills/pullout key/douche).  So I've only recently started letting the chips fall where they may so to speak.

Not sure what else to do, and I know you've moved on to other things.  If you need me to try anything to get to the bottom of this just say the word.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2019-1-6-18-59-23.txt

16 hours ago, t3589 said:

Not sure what else to do, and I know you've moved on to other things. 

I'll try and summon the will to have a look at that soon. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot it yourself first. I'm neck deep in my next mod, with about a hundred open files in NP++ at any given time, really having a blast with it, so you'll understand being pulled back in the sperm stuff is a little vexing :)

out.jpg

2 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

I'll try and summon the will to have a look at that soon. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot it yourself first. I'm neck deep in my next mod, with about a hundred open files in NP++ at any given time, really having a blast with it, so you'll understand being pulled back in the sperm stuff is a little vexing :)

No pressure, I completely understand.  In fact I struggled for some time to muster the courage to even post about it (don't hit me lol).  The only alternatives I could come up with were to either call the mods broken and drop them, or create my own from scratch.  The former I don't want to accept, and the latter I find less than appealing for obvious reasons.

So I figured I would give it one last shot and risk the ire.  Feel free to ignore me.

And good gravy a hundred scripts?  Will it do my taxes too?

21 minutes ago, t3589 said:

And good gravy a hundred scripts?  Will it do my taxes too?

That's just the ones open at any given time. I think will realistically end up with 600 total, with 400 done so far. Only 250 are really needed for the mod to function, the rest is really to let players have a go at the system too, not just modders - similar to what spunk has in the mcm.

Taxes: nah. Too many exceptions and what not.

DS, just to let you know I'm hyped as fuck for your next mod, considering the blast I had with your previous Doc Mitchell one!

0 pressure. ?

Oh I nearly forgot, I did have a question. With spunk, every time my char automatically takes a sip of water from the canteen,  I get asked if I want to wipe the spunk away. Needless to say as the sipping happens very often its quite annoying and stops the game as I have to manually select either option when prompted. The drinking mechanic also happens during scenes, which means the prompt can interrupt them too.

Is there any way you can identify when the canteen is in use and possible disable that prompt?

42 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Oh I nearly forgot, I did have a question. With spunk, every time my char automatically takes a sip of water from the canteen,  I get asked if I want to wipe the spunk away. Needless to say as the sipping happens very often its quite annoying and stops the game as I have to manually select either option when prompted. The drinking mechanic also happens during scenes, which means the prompt can interrupt them too.

Is there any way you can identify when the canteen is in use and possible disable that prompt?

In Spunk MCM there is a checkbox setting that says something like 'Always Wash'.  It should disable the ask message.

3 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

DS, just to let you know I'm hyped as fuck for your next mod, considering the blast I had with your previous Doc Mitchell one!

0 pressure. ?

Well, I can't promise you something like it; it's not a content mod, but a framework that should help people make more interesting content mods.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:26 AM, t3589 said:

In Spunk MCM there is a checkbox setting that says something like 'Always Wash'.  It should disable the ask message.

I like it on water sources I interact with (Taps, etc) so does that message not pop up if I use those? The issue is specifically the water bottle never asks for your input.

2 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

I like it on water sources I interact with (Taps, etc) so does that message not pop up if I use those? The issue is specifically the water bottle never asks for your input.

I'm pretty sure it's either ask or don't ask universally.

On 1/7/2019 at 2:03 AM, t3589 said:

Still getting spurt move errors.  I've narrowed it down to the CountOr key.  It only happens on vaginal sex between male NPC and female PC. 100% reproducible for me.  I've tried editing a few things just to see what's going on.  If I put a haskey condition around the CountOr line, the error never appears.  If I try to dump the CountOr key to console, it always returns the error as if the key doesn't exist.  The other keys always report their value to the console with no errors (Count/CountLast).

What's weird is that I do see the CountOr value reported in Spunks debug dump occasionally.  So I know at some point the key is valid and set to a value.  Another strange thing is that the error occurs at different times.  Sometimes just as sex is initiated, and other times 1-2 game hours after sex.

Yeah, apparently the SpurtMove script, which moves semen in the cum tracking system to different locations, adjusts all "count" keys of the new/merged spurt, despite "CountOr" not existing yet, because it's only created in the sperm system. I thought I fixed this a while back, but it seems I only did so in the SpermMove script, which moves sperm from the semen to the sperm system.

This certainly accounts for the error occurring during sex, because there's a chance of an 'upsuck' effect from vagina to the cervix during female orgasm, which I see happen in your log. The same probably also can happen after sex, if eg semen leaks from a female condom, or trickles from cervix to vagina if some ended up way up there.

Hello, I think I'm having a problem with Sexout Spunk, but I'm not sure. 

I've been having issues trying to get NPCs pregnant - I've put all the fertility options up to the max but whilst I'm getting some semen on the medical scanner, the number of sperm remains at zero. 

I don't know if the installation hasn't been done correctly, or whether I'm missing something here. Can anyone give me any suggestions? 

sperm.jpg

On 1/12/2019 at 10:22 PM, Zuxuliax said:

Hello, I think I'm having a problem with Sexout Spunk, but I'm not sure. 

I've been having issues trying to get NPCs pregnant - I've put all the fertility options up to the max but whilst I'm getting some semen on the medical scanner, the number of sperm remains at zero. 

I don't know if the installation hasn't been done correctly, or whether I'm missing something here. Can anyone give me any suggestions? 

sperm.jpg

Sorry to bump the thread. I have a bit of an update. I tried with a female character and found that there is some semen turning into sperm - but that is using the medical scanner on the Pip Boy rather than the mod configuration. Is the medical scanner tracking broken for the configuration menu? 

After updating spunk to 1.01.08 and  JIP to 54.85  I am getting errors related to spunk in console and in nvse.log. 

Error in script 32051e30
Operator := failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x0014 Command: Let
Error in script 32051e30
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
Error in script 32051e30
    File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x002F Command: Let
Error in script 32051e30
Error in script 32051e2f
    File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x02C4 Command: Let
Error in script 32051e2f
Error in script 32051e2f
    File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x02DF Command: Let
Error in script 32051e2f
Error in script 32051e30
Error in script 32051e30
Error in script 32051e30
Error in script 32051e30
Error in script 32051e2f
Error in script 32051e2f
Error in script 32051e2f
Error in script 32051e2f

There is also this higher up:

Loading strings
  WARNING: substantial numbers of string variables exist for the following files (may indicate savegame bloat):
    Sexout.esm (894 strings)
    SexoutSpunk.esp (3228 strings)
plugin has data in save file but no handler

Any advice?

--------- Edit

Disabling the Stats->Perks option fixed those error messages. Still...

Just for future reference for anyone who happens to have the same problems that I specified in #1820 and 1821...

The problem was Project Nevada that was altering the time. From what I can tell Pregnancy operates on the game's time and Spunk operates on the time played - so that was having an effect. Secondly the Advanced Scanner only counts sperm in the womb and displays per million - whereas the scanner in the inventory displays it all. 

I managed to go through the whole pregnancy process with no problems by increasing all the fertility options - I'll have to play about with it to make it a little bit more realistic. As default men are practically infertile it seems - although I guess radiation would have that effect!

• 2 weeks later...