Ok, so decided to try this one out, think I had it before maybe a year or so ago /shrug. 

I can get all the quests to work right except when I first started the Military Camp one.  She tells me to make sure and bring warm clothes then the dialogue just sits there with no quest given/updated.  Anyone else have this bug?

I checked there's no checkbox, which tab do you mean though there's tons of tabs on my end because of the different mods.

Inside the Radiant Prostitution MCM, there's an option for NPCs to use beds.

Ok, so decided to try this one out, think I had it before maybe a year or so ago /shrug. 

I can get all the quests to work right except when I first started the Military Camp one.  She tells me to make sure and bring warm clothes then the dialogue just sits there with no quest given/updated.  Anyone else have this bug?

I have that issue almost every day. The only solution I've found was to reload a save and try obtaining the quest again. Sometimes it takes a few tries, but eventually it works. It is frustrating when it happens, so I've gotten into the habit of saving just before I talk to an innkeeper for a new job.

I checked there's no checkbox, which tab do you mean though there's tons of tabs on my end because of the different mods.

Inside the Radiant Prostitution MCM, there's an option for NPCs to use beds.

I have that issue almost every day. The only solution I've found was to reload a save and try obtaining the quest again. Sometimes it takes a few tries, but eventually it works. It is frustrating when it happens, so I've gotten into the habit of saving just before I talk to an innkeeper for a new job.

Thanks for replying.  Ended up trying out the save thing and after the 4th time it started to work.

Is it just me, or more people also have problem with the scriots of this mods, sometimes they work, in other games they dont, and I am using the recompiled resources version.

I have updated the Jcontainer to the new one, was it the issue?

Sometimes i have to reset NPC/PC quests to make it work again so.....

Is this compatible with JContainers? They conflict on several files, and giving Radiant Prostitution a higher priority gives me a warning from JContainers every time I load a game saying I'm using an old version and things will be broken.

• 2 weeks later...

Even with that, it seems a lot more buggy than I remember.

Indeed it is. Some of the stuff you've described below used to work without any issue.

• Military Camp quest doesn't seem to spawn a wench reliably. Never got it to work when another wench was present (Immersive Wenches), and 1/3 times when no wench was there.
  • The spawned wench doesn't perform any acts in the camp, she just mills around and goes to sleep. That being said, I remember she always used to do this anyway...
For some reason, the mod now spawns copies of my custom followers that reside in taverns wearing "Tavern Clothes". IIRC, the spawned wench used to be a custom NPC from this mod and she did "perform" in the camp. She no longer does anything of the sorts, she finds a bedroll and goes to sleep immediately.

• Upon completion, the Military Camp quest doesn't leave the quest log, it just flags all stages as complete but sits there.

Indeed, but that wasn't the case in earlier versions. It happens because the quest's completion stage (250) uses the "Shut Down Stage" flag. That's why the quest does not get completed and gets stuck in your journal. You can use "completequest xx01A846" to clean that up or you may attempt to clear the "Shut Down Flag" in the ESP.

One of my suggestions for the mod was that if there are any wenches inside the tavern when you get the Military Camp job, they'd go with you to the military camp, rather than it just spawning a random prostitute.  That said, it's not always reliable and sometimes it would still spawn a new prostitute.  All things considered it's a little unpolished and definitely needs reworking.

Which versions are you talkign about here, the script updated version? I regularily run military camp quests and I have no issues, I have Immersive Wenches running and it's usually one of them if not one of the maybe 2 vanilla wenches (Hroki and Susannah if still alive) can join in. The wench never does anything there but the quest goes through as normal, including the side bet which can be cashed in on (with obvious 100 % chance of success).

Yeah, that's the problem.  The spawned or resident wench does nothing at the camp, when she used to perform alongside the player.  The updated scripts are working for the most part, it's just that even before those updates were needed, things could break or were broken.  Recompiled scripts won't fix that.

Which versions are you talkign about here, the script updated version?

I can't tell, it's at least 4-5 months old and contains more script files than the one you posted a few pages back.

Edit: Judging by the date and the file name in the INI file it could be this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/page-118?do=findComment&comment=997019

BTW, if anyone wants to take over the mod and fix the issues with it, you should consider changing quest completion steps. Using "Shut Down Stage" flag on a quest stage is unnecessary, it often causes quests to stuck in the journal. Tried to explain a more graceful way of doing it in the post below, from way back when...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/?view=findpost&p=386001

When I'm supposed to get the first quest instead I get a message reading something about "go to mcm menu quest settings tab check if registered quests number is equal or greater than 8" but when I click the quests settings in radiant prostitution mcm menu nothing happens, only the first tab brings up a menu?

When I'm supposed to get the first quest instead I get a message reading something about "go to mcm menu quest settings tab check if registered quests number is equal or greater than 8" but when I click the quests settings in radiant prostitution mcm menu nothing happens, only the first tab brings up a menu?

That depends on which version of the mod you are using, the one on the front page, the one I've posted, or one you've recompiled the scripts yourself? Sounds like it's the one on the front page with a new JContainers, as that's what happens then.

No, this is version 1.08b, as you would see if you would click the link.

Reposting link because iggy was spammy and I don't want it buried. :P

https://mega.co.nz/#!1RxAwArI!bj1rN3DutBHFr8Bau07cYAMJPIFFBy0ZxNiTLxwBp7Q

As I said on previous page, make sure you download latest JContainers as well to go with this.

I have a question. "Original" version contains 483 files in data/scrips folder (except JC scripts), your "script fixed" version contains only 450 files. Do I need to copy the missing 38 files to my script folder from old, "original" version?