Delete the old one, install this and JContainers, no need for clean save (loading the game without the mod, saving, quitting); as this is the same mod with updated scripts only. Just do the scan for quests and update functions in game and it'll work.

Delete the old one, install this and JContainers, no need for clean save (loading the game without the mod, saving, quitting); as this is the same mod with updated scripts only. Just do the scan for quests and update functions in game and it'll work.

Thanks

Why yes, I'll use my moderator power and edit the first post, brilliant suggestion, thanks. Except I don't have those.

And if we could get in contact with the poster of this thread, we wouldn't need this fix in the first place because he would have already fixed it.

The only alternative is to upload the fixed version as a new mod, and I'd really rather not do that when all I did was copy and paste files between folders as instructed and I don't have a clue about the technical workings of the mod beyond that.

No, this is version 1.08b, as you would see if you would click the link.

Reposting link because iggy was spammy and I don't want it buried. :P

https://mega.co.nz/#!1RxAwArI!bj1rN3DutBHFr8Bau07cYAMJPIFFBy0ZxNiTLxwBp7Q

As I said on previous page, make sure you download latest JContainers as well to go with this.

Thanks Sacremas, gave your fixed repack a try and it seemed to be working flawlessly for me.  Every time I've attempted to run this old but good mod in the past it always ended in a failure of C++ crashes or incompatibility with other Jcontainer mods I consider more essential.  After a 30 minute brute force session using console to start some of the worst offender quests I didn't have a single CTD and I don't see any problems in papyrus.  

This finally looks like something stable enough to keep in my load order more long-term.  Hope others can find it, I honestly only noticed you uploaded it from randomly checking followed threads I haven't looked at in awhile and seeing your second post at the top of the page.

As I said on previous page, make sure you download latest JContainers as well to go with this.

Bump for the patch but also a issue i'm having.

Orc Quest is buggy. Spoiler for people who have not done the quest.

I meet a stranger outside of Narzulbur, "go bang orcs for chump change"..etc...

I agree and am teleported right next to the chief. He starts going on about he gets first dibs on all the poon when a Orc Hunter, apparently there are two of them, interrupts with the line "where do you think you are going?" which my character can reply with two choices. "There is no way i'm going back" which starts a fight where the whole clan kills the two Orc Hunters or "I didn't know, i'm sorry, i'll be right back." Which causes the screen to fade to black and my character reappears in the same spot to get banged by the chief. then the quest continues from there.

I never played this quest before so i don't know whats what. Maybe the Orc Hunters are part of RP or vanilla or another quest altogether.

I did try tcl into the stronghold and kill the two hunters which worked until the orgy. Apparently it'll crash if there is not enough orcs to bang. 

Edit: I tcl into the stronghold, kill the two orc hunters so whatever they try to start doesn't start. bang the chief and go into the mine to find enough orcs to bang to finish the quest. It works. I return to the innkeeper and my character says the quest is too dangerous so i fail the quest.  ugh.

All the other quests so far have worked fine btw. Any advice with this one?

PS: I suppose i should mention that i'm not bloodkin to the orcs. I'm sure its possible that could be the issue? My character would prefer to slaughter the whole stronghold then do any fetch quests for them. 

Bump for the patch but also a issue i'm having.

Orc Quest is buggy. Spoiler for people who have not done the quest.

I meet a stranger outside of Narzulbur, "go bang orcs for chump change"..etc...

I agree and am teleported right next to the chief. He starts going on about he gets first dibs on all the poon when a Orc Hunter, apparently there are two of them, interrupts with the line "where do you think you are going?" which my character can reply with two choices. "There is no way i'm going back" which starts a fight where the whole clan kills the two Orc Hunters or "I didn't know, i'm sorry, i'll be right back." Which causes the screen to fade to black and my character reappears in the same spot to get banged by the chief. then the quest continues from there.

I never played this quest before so i don't know whats what. Maybe the Orc Hunters are part of RP or vanilla or another quest altogether.

I did try tcl into the stronghold and kill the two hunters which worked until the orgy. Apparently it'll crash if there is not enough orcs to bang. 

Edit: I tcl into the stronghold, kill the two orc hunters so whatever they try to start doesn't start. bang the chief and go into the mine to find enough orcs to bang to finish the quest. It works. I return to the innkeeper and my character says the quest is too dangerous so i fail the quest.  ugh.

All the other quests so far have worked fine btw. Any advice with this one?

PS: I suppose i should mention that i'm not bloodkin to the orcs. I'm sure its possible that could be the issue? My character would prefer to slaughter the whole stronghold then do any fetch quests for them. 

I'm pretty sure those orc hunters are not related to the Radiant Prostitution mod and are from vanilla Skyrim.  I've seen them before inside orc strongholds before ever having RP installed.  They aggroed and were promptly killed by my followers.  The other orcs in the stronghold didn't even care.

Hi,

I think I've found a bug... Though it might be a bug with JContainer rather than Radiant Prostitution.

The way I had everything set up, all was going well... But then when I tried to do the home service quest, it said there were no quests available. I did the rescan for quests, but it still said I had zero quests available, so everytime I tried to accept the home service quest I just got a dialog saying something was wrong.

I shifted my load order. Dragged Radiant Prostitution down to the bottom. Now scanning does properly find 8 quests, but as soon as I load my save I get a pop up from JContainers telling me that I'm using a bad version and might break everything in other mods.

Any ideas?

I found some recompiled scripts somewhere further back in the thread, and installing those worked like a charm. 

I notice that the exact bug I just described is first listed under "Current bugs I don't know how to fix". That seems to be the solution. Hopefully you can make good use of it.

Please at least read the page you are posting on to find links posted multiple places for a new version with recompiled scripts and fixed. I'm going to make sure it's still on the latest page but I can't be bothered to always make sure it's on the latest post!

Why yes, I'll use my moderator power and edit the first post, brilliant suggestion, thanks. Except I don't have those.

And if we could get in contact with the poster of this thread, we wouldn't need this fix in the first place because he would have already fixed it.

The only alternative is to upload the fixed version as a new mod, and I'd really rather not do that when all I did was copy and paste files between folders as instructed and I don't have a clue about the technical workings of the mod beyond that.

Just a small suggestion, but there have been other threads where the original mod author disappeared, and someone else was allowed to take over the thread, whether to continue to update the mod or just maintain it. You'd probably just have to request it.

I know you say you're not a modder, but at least that would let you update the files and the OP if you so chose. Might at least make things easier than constantly having to bump a post. ^_^

Like I said I have no idea how the stuff that I'm uploading actually works, I don't know squat about scripting, the only things I did was to move the recompiled scripts into their right folders and follow the instructions, it would be better for someone who can answer technical questions about the rest of the mod uploaded it.

However if no such technically savvy person appears, then I am willing to upload and maintain it as a new mod. Holding off on that for now however.

To be completely clear (since my remarkable stupidity still doesn't clear up) i delete everything that's RPT? Including the recompiled scripts and sources from few pages earlier (I understand that they are included in this version)?