When I'm supposed to get the first quest instead I get a message reading something about "go to mcm menu quest settings tab check if registered quests number is equal or greater than 8" but when I click the quests settings in radiant prostitution mcm menu nothing happens, only the first tab brings up a menu?

That depends on which version of the mod you are using, the one on the front page, the one I've posted, or one you've recompiled the scripts yourself? Sounds like it's the one on the front page with a new JContainers, as that's what happens then.

I installed https://mega.co.nz/#!1RxAwArI!bj1rN3DutBHFr8Bau07cYAMJPIFFBy0ZxNiTLxwBp7Q1.08b fixed still having this problem?

Edit: I am not familiar with compiling scripts or JContainers I just installed radiant prostitution tweaked and the files required. I also installed some other sexlab mods. I first installed radiant prostitution tweaked linked in the first message and after that the one you linked a page or two back.

I really like the mod especially the riften part down by the ratway but I can't get the quest to progress because of this error

I'm unwilling to do that because...

1) I didn't make any of this, I just copy/pasted files from one location to another and uploaded. I did not make the original mod or even recompile the scripts, someone else did.

2) I have no idea how to fix anything if someone runs into problems with this, aside from providing the mod as is I can't do anything at all with it, and that's not likely to change. At this point if I'm likely to learn any creation kit it'll probably be for Fallout 4 once the kit for that comes out.

I'm having an issue. My game is detecting 0 quests, for some reason. I've already played with RadiantProstitution Tweaked in the past and changed nothing about it (didn't update it or anything of that sort), and they worked fine a few characters ago. Any idea?

Also, when I try to start the Home Delivery quest, a dialogue box pops up and tells me that I should check for new quests in the MCM menu. However, if I try to do so AFTER that dialogue box pops up, I cannot open the 'quest' tab in the MCM menu at all; it freezes, and I can't do anything close the menu.

it is the jcontainers problem, you can try use the old version of jcontainers and  refresh the quests. if it works you will get 8 quests!

Edited by kidoflamancha

Has anyone ever completed the orc job successfully? I don't see anything in the scripts to advance the quest to its completion stage of 999. After you picked the "I'm back. I had to screw an entire orc stronghold" dialogue entry (which should lead to completion)  nothing happens and the quest stops and gets stuck in the journal at stage 100.

Another quest that gets stuck in the journal similarly is the fan job, but only if you fail it, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know why, after the Installation of Radiant Prostitution actual Version f, on the upper left Corner a message appears aprox. every 10 minutes :

you didnt pay for your gear in time and a bounty has been put on your head.

of course nothing of this happens, but the meassage appears and i dont want to play a 200 hours + game with that message appearing . and yes there is no doubt that this is from Radiant Prostitution right after installing.

I kept getting this message also and was sure it had to do with Radiant Prostitution although I never started the quest on this install. It started appearing after I unchecked most of my sexlab mods including radiant prostitution tweaked because I got CTDs after installing numerous sexlab mods. It keep appearing even though it's not enabled do I have to do a fresh install to get rid of it?

Does anybody know why, after the Installation of Radiant Prostitution actual Version f, on the upper left Corner a message appears aprox. every 10 minutes :

of course nothing of this happens, but the meassage appears and i dont want to play a 200 hours + game with that message appearing . and yes there is no doubt that this is from Radiant Prostitution right after installing.

I kept getting this message also and was sure it had to do with Radiant Prostitution although I never started the quest on this install. It started appearing after I unchecked most of my sexlab mods including radiant prostitution tweaked because I got CTDs after installing numerous sexlab mods. It keep appearing even though it's not enabled do I have to do a fresh install to get rid of it?

No need to do a fresh install, but you do need to run a script cleaner on your save. (Just open your save file with that, click FixScriptInstances, and save the result)

Why this happens: The 'Getting Your Stuff Back' quest uses automatically recurring updates to track if the player has taken too long, instead of using single updates that re-register every time an update is triggered. This means that if you uninstall the mod while the quest is active, the script instance that manages the update will persist in your save and continue trying to execute code every in-game hour, which is why you keep seeing the message pop-up.

Also, I'm working on a new version of RP that includes a lot of fixes, if you'd like to give it a try.

No need to do a fresh install, but you do need to run a script cleaner on your save. (Just open your save file with that, click FixScriptInstances, and save the result)

Why this happens: The 'Getting Your Stuff Back' quest uses automatically recurring updates to track if the player has taken too long, instead of using single updates that re-register every time an update is triggered. This means that if you uninstall the mod while the quest is active, the script instance that manages the update will persist in your save and continue trying to execute code every in-game hour, which is why you keep seeing the message pop-up.

Also, I'm working on a new version of RP that includes a lot of fixes, if you'd like to give it a try.

May I make a fairly (minor) feature request please - could you consider adding an MCM  toggle to disable the "I'm looking for a client"/"A client is coming my way" & the similar notifications for NPCs ("A wench is on a job" etc.).

May I make a fairly (minor) feature request please - could you consider adding an MCM  toggle to disable the "I'm looking for a client"/"A client is coming my way" & the similar notifications for NPCs ("A wench is on a job" etc.).

If you have requests, take them to the new thread I linked, I'm only in this one to help people with problems and direct them to the updated version of the mod.

If you have requests, take them to the new thread I linked, I'm only in this one to help people with problems and direct them to the updated version of the mod.

Will do.!

Ok I actually made a fresh install before I saw this but will try this next time I run in to problems. I will try your new version because I never got RP tweaked to work only could do the work in the taverns the other quests never worked for me

ughh I'm gonna sound like a noob But I have to know if I am doing/done something wrong, or is it a bug, or is it still WIP?

So I downladed RadiantProstitution, got that working mostly no problems until i come to the quests for home Delivery, strange letter etc, where the while thing fails telling me its failed to load the quests, or SKSE crashed and that i need to set the quests to 8?

So I go googlling to see if anyone else has had the issues, I find out that the first RadiantProstitution was a Beta so ok I think maybe the quests were not finished and so forth, and go and get the RadiantProstitution (Tweeked) ... new problem, it demands Jcontainers (which I have) and says its no installed. So I spend the next hour or so trying to make it understand Jcontainers is there.
So i try the quests again still the same problem as the first RadiantProstitution. (I'm using Neuxs mod at the moment, but learning how to use mod Organizer before I make the switch)

So what am I doing wrong or is it a bug?

When I'm supposed to get the first quest instead I get a message reading something about "go to mcm menu quest settings tab check if registered quests number is equal or greater than 8" but when I click the quests settings in radiant prostitution mcm menu nothing happens, only the first tab brings up a menu?

^-- same problem.

ughh I'm gonna sound like a noob But I have to know if I am doing/done something wrong, or is it a bug, or is it still WIP?

So I downladed RadiantProstitution, got that working mostly no problems until i come to the quests for home Delivery, strange letter etc, where the while thing fails telling me its failed to load the quests, or SKSE crashed and that i need to set the quests to 8?

So I go googlling to see if anyone else has had the issues, I find out that the first RadiantProstitution was a Beta so ok I think maybe the quests were not finished and so forth, and go and get the RadiantProstitution (Tweeked) ... new problem, it demands Jcontainers (which I have) and says its no installed. So I spend the next hour or so trying to make it understand Jcontainers is there.

So i try the quests again still the same problem as the first RadiantProstitution. (I'm using Neuxs mod at the moment, but learning how to use mod Organizer before I make the switch)

This thread is for an older version that's incompatible with the latest releases of JContainers. Try Radiant Prostitution 3 and see if that solves your problem.

• 1 month later...

This thread is for an older version that's incompatible with the latest releases of JContainers. Try Radiant Prostitution 3 and see if that solves your problem.

That fixed my problem. Thank you kindly.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, I have an issue with this mod.

Everything works, I whore in the inns and I have unlocked the step 3 of the quest (Home delivery).

I have decided to start it. First part of the quest at the warmaiden store is done (I went to the customer and did the job) but after whatever my choice : Speak to the second whore or let the talk between the 2 men go till the end, each time Skyrim has a crash and I return to Win7 office and I have to restart Skyrim.

Did someone have met this issue and know what is the bugfix ?

Another issue : I have a gap between female and male body during the s.. animation . I use CBBE TBBP body and better male body with the e mod, the Auto-scale body is switch on, someone know how to correct the gap for a better body alignment ?

Thank you for the answer.

• 1 month later...

To make this mod compatible with JContainer 3.0 I recompiled the sources (apparently that's all what needs to be done to be compatible with the newest JContainer) and replaced the contained JContainer with the newest one.

And while I was at it, I also removed ~80 scripts which are not referenced by any form, and I therefore consider as dead code. There were also some compile errors in the remaining scripts which I also fixed (some calls to non-existing functions which I simply commented out)

Just override the existing script and SKSE folders of RPT with the attached ones.

And when you are saying "Thanks for your effort but it's no use for me because Apropos is still incompatible", don't worry, I have also taken care of Apropos.

Hi, first: Thanks for the great work. Unfortunatly More Nasty Critters 9.3 is not working with either Apropos or Radiant Prostitution Tweaked whit the recompiled files of yours, because More Nasty Critters needs JContainers 3.25. Would it be maybe possible to recompile them again, to make them work with More Nasty Critters 9.3? I would do it myself, unfortunatly I have no idea how to do this.

To make this mod compatible with JContainer 3.0 I recompiled the sources (apparently that's all what needs to be done to be compatible with the newest JContainer) and replaced the contained JContainer with the newest one.

And while I was at it, I also removed ~80 scripts which are not referenced by any form, and I therefore consider as dead code. There were also some compile errors in the remaining scripts which I also fixed (some calls to non-existing functions which I simply commented out)

Just override the existing script and SKSE folders of RPT with the attached ones.

And when you are saying "Thanks for your effort but it's no use for me because Apropos is still incompatible", don't worry, I have also taken care of Apropos.

Hi, first: Thanks for the great work. Unfortunatly More Nasty Critters 9.3 is not working with either Apropos or Radiant Prostitution Tweaked whit the recompiled files of yours, because More Nasty Critters needs JContainers 3.25. Would it be maybe possible to recompile them again, to make them work with More Nasty Critters 9.3? I would do it myself, unfortunatly I have no idea how to do this.

Check out this thread if you haven't already: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50094-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/

I'm not using MNC, so I can't tell you that it works, but at least it's a new version of RP that is still being worked on.

Check out this thread if you haven't already: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50094-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/

I'm not using MNC, so I can't tell you that it works, but at least it's a new version of RP that is still being worked on.

Thanks a lot for the advise. More Nasty Critters 9.3 and Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 are working fine together, because both are using up to date Versions of JContainers (3.24 and 3.25). Apropos unfortunaty comes with an outdated version implemented. Thanks again.