Do you have the latest version of Apropos?  I'm running it with RP 3.2.2 (although without MNC) and am not having any problems.

Yes, Apropos Beta 1, 20150424.1. When I´ve started the Game, a message apeared, that MNC will not work, because JContainers 3 is missing, because Apropos is overwriting it, with its implemented JContainers. I´ve tried to let overwrite JContainers 3 the implemented version of Apropos, but it resulted in a CTD. 
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i have a problem with the quests. normal prostitution is no problem, but when I try to get a quest, the barkeeper gives me the details, but it says "no quest activated. please try again". did that several times, in different cities. all same notice. any ideas?

i have a problem with the quests. normal prostitution is no problem, but when I try to get a quest, the barkeeper gives me the details, but it says "no quest activated. please try again". did that several times, in different cities. all same notice. any ideas?

Try the newer version of Radiant Prostitution that you'll find in this thread.

already have that installed :s

Try the newer version of Radiant Prostitution that you'll find in this thread.

• 5 weeks later...

Has this become broken?   I can do the prostitution.  However, when the quest start, it breaks.  If I click on Quests in the MCM menu, the menu gets frozen until I back out and open again.  All other tabs work fine, until I click on Quests.  (This didn't happen until I was of level to receive a quest.)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem. I cannot uninstall this mod. I can load my save game with this mod deactivated, but when I try to save the game, it crashes. Also, when the mod is deactivated, "Radiant Prositution" is still listed in my MCM, but when I click on it, it is empty. How do I get a clean save?

I have a problem. I cannot uninstall this mod. I can load my save game with this mod deactivated, but when I try to save the game, it crashes. Also, when the mod is deactivated, "Radiant Prositution" is still listed in my MCM, but when I click on it, it is empty. How do I get a clean save?

New game or load a save prior to installing the mod are the correct ways to remove a mod. The Skyrim code doesn't properly handle removing mods mid-game.

There are some save game cleaners that MIGHT be able to clean up but they might not.

If you must continue playing the save and want to get rid of the mod then the best alternative is to disable all the quests the mod contains using console commands.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Huh. Got a weird bug today. Corpulus at the Winking Skeever in Solitude no longer has the "I heard innkeepers are offering well-paid work" or the "Are you still offering work" dialogue options. I know I've worked for him before with this character, and other innkeepers still have the options, but he doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It used to work fine at some point but now it tells me that there are 0 quests registered. It suggests that its due to SKSE being outdated or not even installed but that isn't true...since it is and was installed before RP. After the message shows I can't go to the Quest Tab in MCM nor accept any other job offerings in the bar e.g. can't do normal "prostituting". Its odd because I can trigger the quests with console commands (help mf_, sqs <quest> and setstage) however if I go to a clients house e.g. it stops after the stripping. If I complete the quest manually I also don't get a marker/the quest to return to the bar (well, obviously, since I triggered it manually and not by speaking to the correlating bar-owner). I'm certain this problem came up already but would someone mind telling me the fix for this? There is bound to be one...

EDIT: Okay found out that a file was missing. Will find out tomorrow if it was actually the cause of the problem. 

• 2 months later...

I've run into a problem with Hroki. She has no dialogue options for prostitution. I've narrowed down the problem to a conflict between this mod and dames of skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80479/?). When I disable the DOS ESP affecting Hroki, the prostitution dialogue works fine. DOS is lower in the load order, and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. When reinstalling DOS, however, I am not prompted to overwrite any files from RP.

In Console Commands, it says that dames of skyrim is the last mod to interact with hroki. I suspect it might somehow be restoring her "child" status. would that cause compatibility problems with sexlab?

Thanks ahead for any help.

I've run into a problem with Hroki. She has no dialogue options for prostitution. I've narrowed down the problem to a conflict between this mod and dames of skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80479/?). When I disable the DOS ESP affecting Hroki, the prostitution dialogue works fine. DOS is lower in the load order, and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. When reinstalling DOS, however, I am not prompted to overwrite any files from RP.

In Console Commands, it says that dames of skyrim is the last mod to interact with hroki. I suspect it might somehow be restoring her "child" status. would that cause compatibility problems with sexlab?

Yes, any NPC marked "child" is going to be off limits in Sexlab.

any tips on how to get Radiant Prostitution to overide dames of skyrim on this? like I said, there is no overwrite prompt during the mod installation, and the dames of skyrim esps are dead last in my load order. Is there something i'm missing here?

Update: I clued in that having DoS lower in my load order actually meant it was modifying the character last. Putting radiant prostitution lower in the load order makes the dialogue options appear, but undoes any aesthetic changes dames of Skyrim makes to the character. At a bit of a dead end here, not sure if it can be fixed and how. any suggestions appreciated.

any tips on how to get Radiant Prostitution to overide dames of skyrim on this? like I said, there is no overwrite prompt during the mod installation, and the dames of skyrim esps are dead last in my load order. Is there something i'm missing here?

Update: I clued in that having DoS lower in my load order actually meant it was modifying the character last. Putting radiant prostitution lower in the load order makes the dialogue options appear, but undoes any aesthetic changes dames of Skyrim makes to the character. At a bit of a dead end here, not sure if it can be fixed and how. any suggestions appreciated.

Use TES5EDIT and turn off the child flag for her in the Dames mod.

• 1 month later...

I recently decided to try this mod and like it a lot. Everything worked well until I got my first promotion to the rank where you are assigned home deliveries. When I agree to those jobs, I get a message saying the quest is empty and that I should rescan for quests (even though the MCM has 'reset' not 'rescan'). When I try to do that, the MCM page is blank. It states the version of the mod, but nothing underneath, only black. I have to exit MCM and the quest is not assigned.

I wonder if it might have something to do with Apropos. I read somewhere that there are compatibility issues between RP and Apropos. For that reason, when I installed Radiant Prostitution Tweaked, I did NOT overwrite Json because Apropos uses a more recent version of Json and Apropos is a must have mod.

Any suggestions as to a fix? Help much appreciated! At least the first level quests still work as does the Sanctified amulet.

• 2 weeks later...

The mod is awesome, but still there are some things that could use some imrpovement:

- Even when I don't use the "rough sex" option, the animations I can choose during prostitution are all rough and/or necro. It doesn't happen all the time, but way too often.

- There should be some dialog option that tells me the NPC wants another round. It would go like this:

-"My gold please"

-"Not yet. I want another round"

You would have 3 options to choose from "OK, but tat will cost you extra" / "OK, that one's on me" / "No way!"

Because now you get payed and you think you can go for another client and then suddenly you get to fuck with your old client again.

• 3 months later...

When I get the Companion's Letter quest I get Dream Little prostitute and then I'm transported to the room. The problem is, the wolves attack the werewolves until they are all dead. I've reload from a save point before Whiterun and disabled Aroused Creatures but the problem persists.

I have the same problem. And the werewolves then also attack me.