Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

18 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Thank you.

As for that set, I won't be re doing it but you should use my guide to fix the ones you like for your preset.

image.png.86ecf9e73bf4c83728c07cde2b558354.png

Great video.  I really needed a tutorial that was quick and easy to follow.  Many of the armors I downloaded had the same issues regardless how many things tired but this worked.  Thanks

53 minutes ago, Submaxie said:

Team TAL never responded to my permission request, I want to convert some of their armors but I can't do that

It’s not my preference but normally when it comes to them I convert it anyway along with a note that it will be removed upon request....I then also link my conversion in the comments section of the patreon page in case they want to find it.....have not been told to remove one yet.

I have a partially converted version of the Journeyman robe to CosioHD (which to my knowledge should work fine with a CBBE setup) sitting on my harddrive, that looks fine in OS and BS, but still has a lot of clipping ingame.

If anyone wants to work from that, I can upload it here, but this thing having so many sub-parts really killed my motivation to do what would already be the most annoying and fiddly part of a conversion without more than two dozen sub-parts and lots of zaps.

10 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I have a partially converted version of the Journeyman robe to CosioHD (which to my knowledge should work fine with a CBBE setup) sitting on my harddrive, that looks fine in OS and BS, but still has a lot of clipping ingame.

If anyone wants to work from that, I can upload it here, but this thing having so many sub-parts really killed my motivation to do what would already be the most annoying and fiddly part of a conversion without more than two dozen sub-parts and lots of zaps.

I seem to have found a way to convert and keep all the zaps successfully.  If it works for the whole set, I may make a page about it on my blog.

I appreciate the offer though!

On 12/7/2020 at 3:24 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

Anyone up for converting this nice looking set to LE?

Or alternatively tell me how I can do it myself?

As for permissions, here's a quote from the linked above release thread:
"Q: Are you gonna port this to LE?
A: Nuh uh. I'm ready to move on to the next one. But you can port it, if you like."

Greetings,

I would like to second this request. If anybody feels up to it, and it is possible to do, of course.

Either way, thanks to those working on the conversions in this thread, you do a great job! :)

Regards, s3ngine

Edit: Sorry, just saw @NIND (jimmyyu) 's recent post. Didn't mean to be redundant. On a personal note: No zaps? Whatever brings us closer to this interesting looking set, I say :)

6 minutes ago, s3ngine said:

Greetings,

I would like to second this request. If anybody feels up to it, and it is possible to do, of course.

Either way, thanks to those working on the conversions in this thread, you do a great job! :)

Regards, s3ngine

Edit: Sorry, just saw @NIND (jimmyyu) 's recent post. Didn't mean to be redundant. On a personal note: No zaps? Whatever brings us closer to this interesting looking set, I say :)

you need the zaps...... each of the robes is a ton of outfit parts stacked on top of eachother...... by using the zaps you remove and customize parts of the robe

22 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

you need the zaps...... each of the robes is a ton of outfit parts stacked on top of eachother...... by using the zaps you remove and customize parts of the robe

Greetings,

I see. Sorry, I didn't know that. I can see how that makes converting it quite complicated.

Thanks for your reply and your effort.

Regards, s3ngine

1 hour ago, s3ngine said:

Greetings,

I see. Sorry, I didn't know that. I can see how that makes converting it quite complicated.

Thanks for your reply and your effort.

Regards, s3ngine

I seem to have figured it out, and ive finished shaping the sliders (for 1 of the 2 outfits)..... now comes the most difficult part... correcting the weighting for all these pieces:

693234181_2021-01-2210_09_40-Window.png.710b6ce706649703a430b344e21bfd07.png149515120_2021-01-2210_11_50-Window.png.40ecb06df0dfc0b8657efd377e1cfc5c.png

On 1/21/2021 at 3:04 AM, Mart0206 said:

Is there a version for Skyrim LE of the Bikini Mage Robes - Mod that i missed?

On 1/21/2021 at 6:02 AM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I don't think its been done, and for good reason:

120551982_2021-01-2008_54_37-BodySlide.thumb.png.b29cbd8683ed7ef3cbba7bd848678c70.png

I think I have a way to do it without having to remake the zaps though... which is the biggest issue IMHO

I did, but its uunp, easy for nind to convert to cbbe ;D

11 hours ago, moteegachan said:

Hi everyone !

Please , please help me !

I play cbbe and se verson !

Item 1.  This is the LE CBBE conversion thread

Item 2. C5Kev doesn't like modification of their armors, and we have had a dispute before..... so I stay away.

5 minutes ago, Error2017 said:

Hello 

Maybe...
Help convert in CBBE bodyslide this armor? plz..... LE never die

BDOR La Orzeca

https://www.patreon.com/posts/43706561

Please include pictures of your requests in the future......sadly I won't accept this one as it's way too functional (too much armor coverage).

12 hours ago, moteegachan said:

Hi everyone !

Please , please help me !

I play cbbe and se verson !

In the past C5Kev has been amenable to putting up a CBBE version if there were enough requests. You might want to try asking for this on the Support Thread

9 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Item 1.  This is the LE CBBE conversion thread

Item 2. C5Kev doesn't like modification of their armors, and we have had a dispute before..... so I stay away.

Please include pictures of your requests in the future......sadly I won't accept this one as it's way too functional (too much armor coverage).

I'm sorry ... and thank you your ansering my question !

26.01.2021 в 17:02 NIND (jimmyyu) сказал:

Пункт 1. Это поток преобразования LE CBBE

Пункт 2. C5Kev не любит модификации своих доспехов, и у нас раньше были споры ... так что я держусь подальше.

Пожалуйста, включите фотографии ваших запросов в будущем ... К сожалению, я не приму это, так как оно слишком функционально (слишком много брони).

Извините, это мой первый запрос в сообществе разработчиков модов. И спасибо .... за ответ .... печально .... SE конвертировал под старую версию брони.

Спойлер

LE never Die .... plz.....

Spoiler

ScreenShot3281.png.1ffbf056c4e705869c99edd00f2a01e8.png

For those that are interested, I have finally finished uploading all of the videos in the CBBE conversions series:

I hope its able to help some people!

In the future it will be located within a spoiler section of my signature for easy access along with some other troubleshooting links.

Next up is the texture tutorial @RedMonika