Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

10 minutes ago, O_O said:

Reveal hidden contents

550987177_2021-01-1513_48_34-Window.png.0c41014bf08f49cc270dcfa48567d91b.png1085845211_2021-01-1513_47_37-Window.png.2f2c8e7e052163dde11e3a26f4542959.png

Just out of curiosity, isn't the full metal breastplate a bit flat? Is possible to reduce breast plates a bit, modesty is fine, but let's not exaggerate. ?

Ha ha, yeah its small, but what can i say... Creator stayed true to initial design

29 minutes ago, O_O said:

Hide contents

Just out of curiosity, isn't the full metal breastplate a bit flat? Is possible to reduce breast plates a bit, modesty is fine, but let's not exaggerate. ?

I mean if you think thats bad look at the original comparison..... I kept it true to the original design, and TBD is about exaggeration lol.
121405957_2021-01-1515_57_22-Window.png.1f5c874be26afc32a31cf6ddbeac2970.png1445669815_2021-01-1515_57_49-Window.png.230168f5b8261d357accd0ea534476b5.png

Hello. A bit off topic, but still, where in this topic was the discussion.

Removing the heel system

Gist:

Spoiler

It remains to correct the height. From the video you can see that the height is 4. How and where to edit it, because the changes are displayed incorrectly in the game.

Sorry for the offtopic

5 hours ago, Parashok said:

Hello. A bit off topic, but still, where in this topic was the discussion.

Removing the heel system

Gist:

Reveal hidden contents

It remains to correct the height. From the video you can see that the height is 4. How and where to edit it, because the changes are displayed incorrectly in the game.

Sorry for the offtopic

Are you just trying to replace high heels with the NIoverride height increase?

19 hours ago, Ben_swolo said:

I was really looking forward to This Armor, but only the inner Armour has Bodyslide files... Any chance you'll take a look at it?

This is way too practical for my tastes, sorry!

12 hours ago, Parashok said:

I mean, the character seems to "fall through"

Hide contents

Oh so this can be fixed.... open up the OS Project with the heels, and double click on one of the meshes in the file.  Then click the extra data tab and type this in:

image.png.c9d07dd7ffbc2f38033331641c90de47.png

The last value is the height you want to offset the character's vertical position by.... normally 4-6 is a good amount to start, then test other values from there.  

15 hours ago, dje34 said:

SMP is HDT, do you mean the differences between HDT-PE and HDT-SMP ?

Guess so, i know too little about it....

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone #149

Kardia of Rhodes Armory

Honeycam_2021-01-17_17-25-24.gif

@wolfbread @deznuts2000  @Kshahdoo @onesumgame @Paksoi @zxxxxxz @skyaxe @Parashok @komekogoma @Cammy

Changes Made (other than CBBE Bodyslide):

-Oily Body
-Optional "Breast Plates" on some armors
-Multiple Panty options (that retexture) on others

NOTE: WaffenRock is not completely working at this point, and needs more work....

Credits:

Note that I tried to reach TheMilkDrinker for permission to convert, but was unable to.
Given that fact, if they request the removal of this mod, I will comply.

TheMilkDrinker
Nisetanaka (The creator of Kardia)
Ousnius (for Bodyslide and RaceMenu High Heels)
Daymarr (testing and patches)

Thank you!
I'll be taking it on a ride

14 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone #149

Kardia of Rhodes Armory

Honeycam_2021-01-17_17-25-24.gif

@wolfbread @deznuts2000  @Kshahdoo @onesumgame @Paksoi @zxxxxxz @skyaxe @Parashok @komekogoma @Cammy

Changes Made (other than CBBE Bodyslide):

-Oily Body
-Optional "Breast Plates" on some armors
-Multiple Panty options (that retexture) on others

NOTE: WaffenRock is not completely working at this point, and needs more work....

Credits:

Note that I tried to reach TheMilkDrinker for permission to convert, but was unable to.
Given that fact, if they request the removal of this mod, I will comply.

TheMilkDrinker
Nisetanaka (The creator of Kardia)
Ousnius (for Bodyslide and RaceMenu High Heels)
Daymarr (testing and patches)

I been looking forward to this conversion for a long time thank you very much NIND ?

2 hours ago, Mamango said:

Looks awesome!
Though for some reason my Malta Waffenrock dont have physics...

This means you don't have SMP installed.  Shoot me a dm on twitter or with your username on discord so I can help you set it up. (Its like two steps, with one extra if you live in the EU (due to commas in the OS numbering system)).

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

This means you don't have SMP installed.  Shoot me a dm on twitter or with your username on discord so I can help you set it up. (Its like two steps, with one extra if you live in the EU (due to commas in the OS numbering system)).

Oh, thank you, I'll PM you my discord

On 1/15/2021 at 9:44 PM, Mamango said:

i'm still kinda wondering, whats best, HDT or SMP? i never tried SMP... whats its pro, con?

HDT body and somes parties , but breasts 

SMP body and many new clothes and armors extentions

so SMP eat fps of the game , many new clothes eat several fps on the game but not all new armors = more hdt more ungry ressources games use

you will try SMP is easy and fun , Easy Hawt HDT SMP Physics by btasqan at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community

download = instal with NMM = start game = SMP instaled ? all new armors with SMP is ready for use

17 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

so SMP eat fps of the game , many new clothes eat several fps on the game but not all new armors = more hdt more ungry ressources games use

you will try SMP is easy and fun , Easy Hawt HDT SMP Physics by btasqan at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community

download = instal with NMM = start game = SMP instaled ? all new armors with SMP is ready for use

Did not know there was a public  version still available!  thats great

12 minutos atrás, NIND (jimmyyu) disse:

Não sabia que ainda havia uma versão pública disponível! isso é ótimo

I would like to thank you all for your work in converting these beautiful armor, I would also like to ask if there is any chance of someone redoing those cbbe hdt piercings. I don't know if it is just me but here they don't look good on my characters. unp body and were very good but for cbbe only unbigo are cool !!

29 minutes ago, infernal171 said:

I would like to thank you all for your work in converting these beautiful armor, I would also like to ask if there is any chance of someone redoing those cbbe hdt piercings. I don't know if it is just me but here they don't look good on my characters. unp body and were very good but for cbbe only unbigo are cool !!

Thank you.

As for that set, I won't be re doing it but you should use my guide to fix the ones you like for your preset.

image.png.86ecf9e73bf4c83728c07cde2b558354.png

21 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

Oh, thanks, will give it a try tomorrow