Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

7 hours ago, nonameduh said:

Can anyone convert this SE CBBE bodyslide HDT mod to LE CBBE bodyslide HDT? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41532 RyanReos Primrose Egypt

Requested permission.... but I beleive I asked about it last time and they said they were in the middle of porting it (which never got done)

6 hours ago, RedMonika said:

hehehehe

I figured it out... :)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b97569ac4eab24b724f825d7aeea9f75.png

Sorry I missed this! Have not been on the forums much with the performance issues...... thankfully they appear to be resolved!

4 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Sorry I missed this! Have not been on the forums much with the performance issues...... thankfully they appear to be resolved!

Nind... no worries. I know you're busy with life, your art, and projects for the game. I'm just happy I learned something new.

If I wanted to do this for the actual mod do I load the object or something like that?

15 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

By Request. . . . . Anna Night CBBE HDT BS in 5 colors.  I have a problem with the stocking here. They seem to be made in sections and hard to keep them in place so there is some clipping. Use a better set is my advice. Enjoy

enb 201.jpgenb 202.jpgenb 203.jpg

Ooops! I pasted the wrong file earlier. Please use this one now!

Anna Night CBBE HDT BS.7z 31.57 MB · 60 downloads

Thank you so much for the conversion! It seems the shape data is missing. Could you please fix the issue?

On 1/6/2017 at 4:03 AM, TOMBCQC said:

CBBE BODYSLIDE:

THE CBBE BODYSLIDE BY TOMBCQC

Is this LE or SSE?  Second, can you put these for download on LoversLab.  Going through off-American sights is a pain-in-the-ass.  I read them, conversion software doesn't look and all of them require an access key or more software.

On 1/3/2021 at 3:29 PM, nonameduh said:

Can anyone convert this SE CBBE bodyslide HDT mod to LE CBBE bodyslide HDT? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41532 RyanReos Primrose Egypt

ryan-reos-p1.jpg

22 hours ago, midgard229 said:

anyone willing to do  Kintan outfit by predator?

1344165231_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.03-22_53_50_52.png.2e05b76048bfbd13b5e6ab7d36b0f5d6.png

https://www.patreon.com/posts/kintan-outfit-le-45803653

I am curious are these images from Skyrim special edition >_> If so how do you make it look so good what enbs are you using o.O or mods to get this effect >.>

5 hours ago, bluepigeon said:

Is this LE or SSE?  Second, can you put these for download on LoversLab.  Going through off-American sights is a pain-in-the-ass.  I read them, conversion software doesn't look and all of them require an access key or more software.

Hmmm we should build a collection here....I’m on mobile but can you post the list on the baidu thread?

On 1/22/2020 at 8:19 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Well this sucks, I spoke to lazman, the original creator of the mod, and he said hes going to make a conversion.  Unfortunately this came after I finished it lol.

I'm not bothering with the screenshots and stuff this time, and I'm going to move onto the next outfit.  Here is a patched version of the mod in the meantime:

https://mega.nz/#!08oUiIyY!RwhWCMCh__fP-G9C1NP9CvWnhAqNBaEHib4RGxs85Hg

This is a great conversion, Nind.  I downloaded it several months ago, lost it, then found it a couple days ago.  I have a question, though.  I have been trying to add transparency to several of the outfits.  With other outfits, I just added a nialphaproperty to the nif, then adjusted the alpha value in nifskope.  That's not working this time.  I've tried adjusting specular and glossiness values.  I've tried adjusting the alpha flag values.  And I've used gimp to do some erasing on the nif texture and saved with compression.  I can't find a way to add any transparency at all.  Do you, or anyone else here, have a suggestion?  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, hawgdaddy said:

This is a great conversion, Nind.  I downloaded it several months ago, lost it, then found it a couple days ago.  I have a question, though.  I have been trying to add transparency to several of the outfits.  With other outfits, I just added a nialphaproperty to the nif, then adjusted the alpha value in nifskope.  That's not working this time.  I've tried adjusting specular and glossiness values.  I've tried adjusting the alpha flag values.  And I've used gimp to do some erasing on the nif texture and saved with compression.  I can't find a way to add any transparency at all.  Do you, or anyone else here, have a suggestion?  Thanks in advance.

Did you use the DXT 3 option?

only 3  or 5 work to show transparency.

9 hours ago, Lost Resolution said:

I am curious are these images from Skyrim special edition >_> If so how do you make it look so good what enbs are you using o.O or mods to get this effect >.>

OH that's predators shots though I'm on LE and I'm sure I can make it look a lot better haha.. I will post soon

On 1/4/2021 at 5:28 PM, Parashok said:

Hello. How do you like this armor? Worthy of CBBE. I hope somebody

https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-bdor-la-by-43706561

Reveal hidden contents

1.png?token-time=1610986164&token-hash=P

Hello. On the Internet I came across BS armor BDOR La Orzeca, under SE. Can anyone adapt to LE CBBE, I will be grateful.

P.S. Tell me which slot is better to use (or which one do you use) for decorative ornaments, so that it can be used with armor mods.

DM_BDOR_La_Orzeca_by_Team_TAL.7z