Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

10 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

I'm fairly positive that nind will take that

I think you know me too well 

1 hour ago, KirilMarkova said:

wow not even a thank  you and already requesting more.

Yes. I'll do this after I finish troubleshooting some Deadly Weapon Zaps. 

1381543305_2021-02-1415_58_52-Window.png.b9ac68dd8b2e04fd12d9dcf3ed54caaa.png1400464978_2021-02-1416_21_45-Window.png.e586b215f91fd5ebc4e6667250767291.png

On 2/12/2021 at 9:01 AM, Parashok said:

Hello.  

There is a request, not quite according to the format of the forum. Nexusmods has a mod (replacer) Nightingale Prime Remastered Replacer. I really like the armor, but unfortunately the BodySlide is missing. I will be very grateful if somebody makes BodySlide 

Reveal hidden contents

82282-1-1487564559.thumb.jpg.f5d334d05844b496c5630b7dc247949b.jpg

Sorry, this is also a no from me.

@NIND (jimmyyu) @RedMonika and other artists that frequent this thread, I apologize for missing your names here. Who did I miss?!

You have been going strong on this since forever. I'm fairly sure I don't have any of your conversions in my game, but I wanted to say thanks nonetheless.

Thank you all for the consistently top shelf work and for keeping the faith!

3 hours ago, Monsto Brukes said:

@NIND (jimmyyu) @RedMonika and other artists that frequent this thread, I apologize for missing your names here. Who did I miss?!

You have been going strong on this since forever. I'm fairly sure I don't have any of your conversions in my game, but I wanted to say thanks nonetheless.

And thank you for the JFF tool!  Without it and that thread I would have no idea where to start  when it comes to tuning my hdt settings! 

Our most prolific converter overall is definitely @Sorceress99 though.

9 hours ago, Monsto Brukes said:

thank you! i don't convert but i certainly try to help with questions when i can. you might be thinking of sorceress

that's sweet though

16 hours ago, No Game No Life said:

8 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

@NIND (jimmyyu) This looks like something you be interested in

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57369

Hide contents

I like all of these!  it will take me some time to get through them though, so if someone else wants to pick some up thats totally fine!

On 6/8/2020 at 11:22 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Kziitd Fetish Set BDSM Maid

*Actually required Devious Devices for Gags

ZapsFinal.jpg.3b1e1f98fc21bcfa846ad3e3f2ecc2cf.jpg

Changes include (Other than bodyslide):
+Change to Devious Devices Gag Script (See file page for Original ESP)
+Oily Body Option
+Custom Gag (with penis, cucumber, plug) added/improved
+Sexy zaps on the maid suit

Credit: Kziitd

Hi NIND,

Could you tell me how to get the mask as you put it in these pictures – I mean with the completely open lower part ? In Bodyslide, I can only choose between the ball gag, the penis and the cucumber, the panel with or without the plug, but impossible to have it with the free mouth, as in your pictures.

Sorry fot this dumb question, it's been a long time since my last visit here...

Thks.

50 minutes ago, jckchrck said:

Hi NIND,

Could you tell me how to get the mask as you put it in these pictures – I mean with the completely open lower part ? In Bodyslide, I can only choose between the ball gag, the penis and the cucumber, the panel with or without the plug, but impossible to have it with the free mouth, as in your pictures.

Sorry fot this dumb question, it's been a long time since my last visit here...

Thks.

The options are on the bodyslide for the mask.  Also when you have outfit specific questions, could you post them below the outfit itself?

*below the outfit on the support topic.

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

The options are on the bodyslide for the mask.  Also when you have outfit specific questions, could you post them below the outfit itself?

*below the outfit on the support topic.

OK, thanks for the quick answer – and for your amazing work !