Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 9/19/2020 at 9:39 PM, Hannibal139 said:

anyone interested in conversion of outfits found on this page?? https://www.patreon.com/army_skyrim/posts 

i would really appreciate it. there some cool ten outfits in total. Best wishes ?

1 (1).jpg

If anyone has downloaded this outfit by chance can you please share it here. The links on author's patreon are not working. 

Outfit name : party monster

Author: armistice skyrim

7 hours ago, No Game No Life said:

How To Convert UUNP HighHeel to CBBE HighHeel ?

High Heel Sets v5.7z 9.79 MB · 5 downloads  

LsjHhShoesV1 UNPB.7z 5.67 MB · 6 downloads

All you have to do is switch the feet to a set of CBBE feet, and re-weight the heels/boots.  The hard part is finding some CBBE Feet that fit the shape of the heel well without too much modification.

On 2/21/2021 at 6:19 AM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Thats Latex accessories right?

I was thinking the body and everything, but if you'd like to just do part of it, that's entirely up to you ?

Though, the head and the boots from the latex accessories link isn't that important to me, I'd much rather have the boots from the link I also put in ^^ 

15 hours ago, KirilMarkova said:

Of Course!

On 2/22/2021 at 12:34 AM, NoMann said:

I am not interested in this sorry.... its too functional looking.

Is it possible that I can get a conversion of Newmiller's compillation draped dress for cbbe bodyslide oldrim?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64313?tab=files&file_id=1000153848

@snipers69This is too functional for my tastes as well. If you want to give a try at converting it yourself though, I can help you. 

38 minutes ago, No Game No Life said:

I ❤️ all Sexy Oufits From your Conversion, That File for another Person if interest to convert, but if you interest its okay 

Please give me a fake LL point to let me know that is the case!

Looking at the likes on the file upload page and the post on this thread is the only way I can tell how popular each outfit is.

I don't see you here :C

image.png.e92f6ba1da2ffb8e73c417ee36d620b7.png