Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

For those that are interested, I have finally finished uploading all of the videos in the CBBE conversions series:

I hope its able to help some people!

In the future it will be located within a spoiler section of my signature for easy access along with some other troubleshooting links.

Next up is the texture tutorial @RedMonika

These tutorials are coming in handy thanks so much

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Helloooo Its done, I hope you find the tutorial helpful:

Nind... thanks!

I see so it's just exporting it as a png and importing it to edit it...

I didn't see the reversal. So, what do we do when we import it back into nifskope?

2 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Nind... thanks!

I see so it's just exporting it as a png and importing it to edit it...

I didn't see the reversal. So, what do we do when we import it back into nifskope?

Most mods already have the Textures in DDS.  You just assign the texture by selecting it in nifskope and save.

45 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

well.. what i was referring to is that after we export it as a png and edit it in a gimp/ps program what do we do then?

So if you did this part:

Spoiler

At this point we save our nif and locate the  (DIFFUSE) texture file being used in the mesh:

image.png.d6c7f45e32e875eea69698a71a210b81.png

Navigate to this file in your explorer and open it in GIMP.

(This can be easily done from NIfskope by double-clicking the purple icon next to the texture to open the directory and right-click opening the texture in gimp from there)

Make sure that this top option is uncheck when it is opening in gimp:

image.png.d6ebc55e06db059dbec1f955d93ae28e.png

or you'll get a bunch of unneeded extra layers in the program.

While your layout will be different you should see something like this in GIMP:

image.png.e34042789f97d49c2dc3d91ef64423f8.png

We'll next be adding a mask to hide and show parts of the texture.

When you export again it will replace the original .dds.

Basically you need to export to the same .dds file that the Nif is using, or you need to open the nif and change the path to the nif that you exported.

4 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

So if you did this part:

Reveal hidden contents

At this point we save our nif and locate the  (DIFFUSE) texture file being used in the mesh:

image.png.d6c7f45e32e875eea69698a71a210b81.png

Navigate to this file in your explorer and open it in GIMP.

(This can be easily done from NIfskope by double-clicking the purple icon next to the texture to open the directory and right-click opening the texture in gimp from there)

Make sure that this top option is uncheck when it is opening in gimp:

image.png.d6ebc55e06db059dbec1f955d93ae28e.png

or you'll get a bunch of unneeded extra layers in the program.

While your layout will be different you should see something like this in GIMP:

image.png.e34042789f97d49c2dc3d91ef64423f8.png

We'll next be adding a mask to hide and show parts of the texture.

When you export again it will replace the original .dds.

Basically you need to export to the same .dds file that the Nif is using, or you need to open the nif and change the path to the nif that you exported.

well... duh... that makes sense

9 hours ago, Mamango said:

Tried SMP, Works nicely, thanks. But i kinda wonder if theres any way to tone down jiggling of ass/breast even further? (I chose the less bounciness but still (mostly ass) bounces way too much for my taste...)

There is a program called "Just for fun" which allows you to adjust the values with a user-interface, rather than having to manually edit the xml files.

8 hours ago, KirilMarkova said:

Hey lord @NIND (jimmyyu) i have a request, take a look at these, from SE but what do you think? so many sexy outfit , can you do it? 

https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/christine-risque-series

2021.01.31-17.10.png

2021.01.31-17.10_01.png

2021.01.31-17.10_02.png

2021.01.31-17.10_03.png

1020281835_ChristineRisqueSet.7z 355.67 MB · 5 downloads

I will do this both because it is ultra sexy and because I like feeling like royalty lol.

EDIT: all projects are made, now going through to weight and fix sliders:

image.png.b6c321bb65e9d5a90296f89c49bbb63c.png

On 5/10/2015 at 6:38 AM, shazor said:

Full conversion of Angelic Armor for HDT if anyone is interested. Just download and install and you are good to go. Search for "Angelic" in the console.

There shouldnt be any clipping anymore but the stockings still could clip so keep an eye out and if possible im gonna fix it or someone else who can and want to fix it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h6dm4d9z68ux5f/Angelic+Armor+HDT.rar

or use https://mega.nz/#!0chRWDBY!xk7HQdLsbpWxFi87f4w_6hxGvLQa1SEinyBc5pLGF3I

Some one can re-up this Angelic Armor for HDT?

10 hours ago, stillsnow said:

Generally he does.

4 hours ago, Jaymeezy said:

conversion of the year for me

Guys, if you are going to post this much in the way of pics (and I like the pics, btw) please put them in a spoiler. Remember a month ago when the site was as slow as molasses in wintertime? Using spoilers is one of the things we can do to help prevent that from happening again.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Guys, if you are going to post this much in the way of pics (and I like the pics, btw) please put them in a spoiler. Remember a month ago when the site was as slow as molasses in wintertime? Using spoilers is one of the things we can do to help prevent that from happening again.

My apologies. I’m not really sure how to do that.

2 minutes ago, Jaymeezy said:

My apologies. I’m not really sure how to do that.

Let me say that the following information and other like it can be found in my blog, Navigating LL for Newcomers (and Others) - the link is in my signature below. It can also be found in the Community Forum under General Discussion.

To use a spoiler:

1) Open up just as if you were going to post normally. Perhaps you want to type in some text to explain what you're putting in the spoiler.

2) Move to the next open line and use your mouse to hit the eyeball icon on the bar above the text (where it says Source...Size...Font, etc. - The eyeball is immediately to the left of the smiley face emoji icon). Click on the eyeball icon.

3) Be certain that the cursor is now inside the spoiler box you've just opened. If not, use your mouse to put it there. Then place your pictures (I assume you are using Ctrl+V, not that it really makes any difference) in the box and you're done.

You can now navigating below the box and add more to your post if desired/needed.