Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Remember, parashok, the modders(magicians) here convert outfits because THEY WANT TO, not have to. Just be grateful that they have the skill and patience to convert stuff and do it for the benefit of us all.

As an aside, a special seasons greetings to Sorceress and NIND, who have made my life and play a little brighter with their magic.

cincsac

For ALL those who believe that I demand something, THIS IS NOT SO. As far as I can remember NIND (jimmyyu) was going to convert that armor, but there is something heaped up in there, and so he postpones with it. Once again for everyone, I do not demand anything from anyone (!)

On 12/27/2020 at 4:59 AM, Parashok said:

For ALL those who believe that I demand something, THIS IS NOT SO. As far as I can remember NIND (jimmyyu) was going to convert that armor, but there is something heaped up in there, and so he postpones with it. Once again for everyone, I do not demand anything from anyone (!)

image.png.0143797b514fc20e6f7436cafb0e0890.png

Its still there, don't worry......... Finishing Desert Hunter is next (need to change some slots on the pants so it doesn't conflict with SOS) and then finally Kardia.

On 12/27/2020 at 4:59 AM, Parashok said:

Also.... I like things to look good.  The problem with trying to convert with custom bodies, is that the slider conversion (even when customized) doesn't do the job sometimes and has to be hand shaped....  Logos and stuff get warped like so:

image.png.6705e8d089ef53bf5a156bc3090316ac.png

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Also.... I like things to look good.  The problem with trying to convert with custom bodies, is that the slider conversion (even when customized) doesn't do the job sometimes and has to be hand shaped....  Logos and stuff get warped like so:

NIND (jimmyyu) I'm more than sure you will do your best. Glad you haven't abandoned this armor

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

It looks like it's coming along well.  I can't wait for this.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:09 PM, stillsnow said:

"Violence6884" , I just quoted him in that message.

Hello! I did have those issues, I simply reported them as instructed. I don't remember how any of it was resolved or indeed if at all, nor even by whom. It's been a while now. I hope that by now you've managed to sort out the blurry textures or what have you.

As a side note though, if you do have a care but just aren't sure how to go about it, do use "They" when a person's gender is not known to you- In my case, "She/Her" is it. For future reference, is all... I don't mean to sound condescending! ...That said, if you don't bother with respecting all that, then don't talk about me, or to me. Thank you!

Happy New Year!!!!

PSA: Remember, for everyone's safety don't disturb or touch anything.

Can someone... Looking at Nind... do something really quick?

In the screen shot here you can see that the right leg is still there. Well, I think this looks silly and I'm not sure how to do this but I was hoping that this could be removed to look like the left.

Spoiler

image.png.0a6153210680a4631531814bc43fd6cc.png

image.png.0e64819740e5ffe1d39e755765c467be.png

Goma Replacer CBBE Bodyslide HDT.7z

On 11/9/2020 at 3:41 PM, Psalam said:

Is anyone here up for a little infamy? Devious Devices is one of the major "groups" of mods here on LL, by which I mean among the most popular (for Skyrim anyway). Kimy, the lead mod maintainer, posted this:

While she did not say so specifically, I'm sure she would be happy to credit anyone who could achieve this for her.

Just a thought.

I actually forgot about this.... Does it still need doing?

Did you try downloading the optional CBBE file?

I haven't yet looked at it ingame, but in OS all the parts except the boots look perfectly aligned with the default CBBE HDT body. And fixing the clipping on the boots is minimal and should only take a couple of seconds with the increase mesh brush.

On 1/1/2021 at 1:00 AM, RedMonika said:

Happy New Year!!!!

PSA: Remember, for everyone's safety don't disturb or touch anything.

Can someone... Looking at Nind... do something really quick?

In the screen shot here you can see that the right leg is still there. Well, I think this looks silly and I'm not sure how to do this but I was hoping that this could be removed to look like the left.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.0a6153210680a4631531814bc43fd6cc.png

image.png.0e64819740e5ffe1d39e755765c467be.png

Goma Replacer CBBE Bodyslide HDT.7z 9.37 MB · 18 downloads

hehehehe

I figured it out... :)

Spoiler

image.png.b97569ac4eab24b724f825d7aeea9f75.png